Start by marking “The Search for Sunken Treasure (Geronimo Stilton, #25)” as Want to Read:
The Search for Sunken Treasure (Geronimo Stilton, #25)

The Search for Sunken Treasure (Geronimo Stilton #25)

3.99  ·  Rating Details ·  1,400 Ratings  ·  41 Reviews
Enter the world of Geronimo Stilton, where another funny adventure is always right around the corner. Each book is a fast-paced adventure with lively art and a unique format kids 7-10 will love.
Holey cheese, what an adventure! I was off to the Ratlapagos Islands with my family in search of a long-lost buried treasure. But oh, how I hate traveling! Being on a ship in the m
Published June 1st 2006 by Scholastic (first published January 1st 2000)

Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea by Jules VerneThe Abyss by Orson Scott CardJaws by Peter BenchleyThe Hunt for Red October by Tom ClancyThe Last Dive by Bernie Chowdhury
Diving the Depths
39th out of 89 books — 59 voters
Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of NIMH by Robert C. O'BrienThe Tale of Despereaux by Kate DiCamilloStuart Little by E.B. WhiteBen and Me by Robert LawsonRedwall by Brian Jacques
Children's Middle Grade Books Starring Mice
90th out of 118 books — 23 voters

More lists with this book...

Yanelie Manzano
Oct 14, 2015 Yanelie Manzano rated it liked it
I liked this book because it is adventures . I love this book because it's a chapter book . I recommend this book Jermiah
Victoria Izzi
May 22, 2016 Victoria Izzi rated it it was amazing
In the book ¨The Search for Sunken Treasure¨ by Geronimo Stilton tells a story of lost treasure but found love, yes the found the treasure but fortunately, one of the characters in the book find their long lost love. Overall I thought the book was funny and exciting! So, it all starts out with Geronimo, a book mouse that is the head of The Rodents Gazette and gets bestselling author on all of his books, chilling in his comfy mouse hole when he all of the sudden receives a lavender smelling ...more
Jesus Madrigal
Mar 23, 2015 Jesus Madrigal rated it it was ok
Again a very "cheesy" book about the "taily" life of Geronimo in the "big cheese"(beware some mouse puns). It was a good book. I didn't like it that much maybe because I'm a little older than a mouse and NOT A MOUSE. This book isn't stinky like blue cheese, but not better than cream cheese. This book didn't make me walk the plank or make me eat a mouse like a cat.
Alessia Nolli b
Nov 24, 2016 Alessia Nolli b rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Quest'avventura mi ha fatto sorridere moltissimo, e mi è piaciuta molto per il tema del tesoro perduto. E' ottima l'ambientazione, piena di nomi toposi riferiti a veri posti esistenti nel mondo.
Geronimo deve combattere ancora una volta il suo odio per i viaggi, e affrontare addirittura gli abissi marini. Ma laggiù scopre tutta la bellezza dei fondali, tra insidie e preziosi tesori.
Ottima lettura, ottima penna, ottimo stile semplice e pulito, molto divertente e ironico.
Colby
Nov 16, 2008 Colby rated it really liked it
The adventurous world of Geronimo Stilton is punningly related in this twenty-fifth book of the series. Geronimo is a newsmouse who is afraid of many things, but he goes along on a search for sunken treasure that includes a plane ride, a boat ride, scuba diving, fleeing from enemy rats and sharks, and finding and losing treasure—all for his dear Aunt Sweetfur who wants to visit the place where her beloved husband was shipwrecked. Short chapters, fun fonts, wacky illustrations, silly mouse ...more
Kelly
Oct 27, 2014 Kelly rated it really liked it
Have you ever read a book and you thought it was amazing? I have and it was this Geronimo Stilton book.

Geronimo Stilton and his family are out to find a precious treasure, they're also on a search for their aunt Sweetfur's long lost husband. On their way there they meet some unfriendly friends, but nothing will stop Geronimo and his family from finding their long lost uncle and that treasure.

I gave this book four stars because their adventure was amazing, but to me it wasn't that epic. I recomme
Erika Gentry
Jun 24, 2014 Erika Gentry rated it it was ok
2nd GS book I read to see why some of my 4th graders adore this series and this mouse. Thought this one might be better than The Mouse Island Marathon. Read like a bad cartoon that you just wanted to end. Not sure if I'll direct students towards this series. Scholastic was promoting this series last year and I invited one of my former students to talk to my class about why she loved GS books. It sparked some interest. Just because I don't like it doesn't mean my students wouldn't...there has to ...more
Ronaldo7
Jul 30, 2015 Ronaldo7 rated it it was amazing
5 stars because THIS is the book that got me into reading. I remember in 3rd grade I absolutely despised reading and would only pretend to during reading time at school. Then one day I sat in the little rocking chair with white fur, and keeping an eye on my teacher (so I didn't get caught with a book lower than my reading level), I picked the most colorful book that was available. And my love for reading began ♥
Alba FV
Apr 28, 2016 Alba FV rated it really liked it
The reason why I am not giving it five full stars is just that I'd have loved it more if I were more little. I found it quite short.
Every other aspect concerning the book is certainly worth owning a four out of five stars. Specially taking into account the values brought in the book all through this short story. Also, that Harry Potter reference was incredibly unexpected. Loved it!

KEEP READING
Matt
Sep 06, 2015 Matt rated it really liked it
it was a good book. It is about a family of mice who travel to a place where there uncle got lost sailing. his ship had contained thirteen diamonds and a lot of gold doubloons.they took a boat to find where he had disappeared and they found the ship containing all the loot! After a little while of looking they found there uncle too! I liked it a lot.
Sharyn L.
Currently this is "second grade read aloud." Not my favorite kind of book for a read aloud, but this series is the current favorite among my independent readers. Reading one book in this series aloud gives the less capable readers a chance to enjoy this series. However, it is a great book for introducing new vocabulary.
Heidi
Mar 31, 2014 Heidi rated it it was ok
Shelves: read-to-atticus
I thought it was dumb, but my 6-year-old son liked it. Geronimo is a whiner, and the other characters aren't very nice. We picked up two random books in the series, and I'm hoping the boy doesn't ask for more.
Mrs.Garcia
Aug 04, 2011 Mrs.Garcia rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Me gustó mucho. Gerónimo me trae recuerdos de mi misma cuando viajo. Me encantan los libros del Sr. Stilton por el arte con las palabras que le ayuda al lector entender mejor las palabras. También son chistosos. Se lo recomiendo a cualquier persona a quien le gustan las aventuras.
Mary
Oct 18, 2015 Mary rated it really liked it
Shelves: library-books
Geronimo's aunt Sweetfur asks him and his sister and cousin to help her go on a journey and find treasure. They find their uncle and bring home something better than gold (at least for a mouse)....old cheese.
Sabrina Banana
Apr 13, 2011 Sabrina Banana rated it liked it
I like the part where they went diving. And when Geronimo's cousin used something like a shark's fin to scare someone.
Horace Mann Family Reading Challenge
It is very funny because the jokes at the end are funny but Geronimo is always like "holey Cheese" and that is funny.C.M.
Martin Guzman
Jun 07, 2016 Martin Guzman rated it it was amazing
This book was about a mouse and he has a life and he had an eventer.This book has a good parts in it.I will recommend to my brother.
Gert
Dec 29, 2011 Gert rated it it was amazing
it was a very well thought out book I enjoyed reading it.The only thing that got annoying was Geronimo saying ''Did I mention blah blah blah''but still a good book
Larissa Disney
Once again an amazing book!
I love all the Geronimo Stilton books I've read so far and this is no exception.
Keep up the good work, Stilton! ;)
Harsuunpranav
Harsuunpranav rated it it was amazing
Jul 22, 2013
Harry
Harry rated it it was amazing
Jan 15, 2013
Nicolas B
Nicolas B rated it it was amazing
Oct 06, 2015
Nicknac Bookstack
Nicknac Bookstack rated it really liked it
Aug 20, 2011
Eleanor
Eleanor rated it really liked it
Apr 20, 2011
Keane
Keane rated it it was amazing
Sep 08, 2010
Khiara Arnejo
Khiara Arnejo rated it liked it
Sep 09, 2012
Brittany Ashley
Brittany Ashley rated it it was amazing
Aug 02, 2008
Lars
Lars rated it really liked it
Jun 10, 2012
Melyssa
Melyssa rated it really liked it
Sep 20, 2012
Kathryn
Kathryn rated it liked it
Jun 10, 2014
  • Thea Stilton and the Secret of the Old Castle (Thea Stilton #10)
  • Horrible Harry Takes the Cake
  • Olympia the Games Fairy (Rainbow Magic Special Edition)
  • Nate the Great and the Mushy Valentine
  • Mind Games
  • Ms. Hannah Is Bananas! (My Weird School, #4)
A pseudonym of Elisabetta Dami, aka Thea Stilton.

Elisabetta Dami is an Italian author that currently resides in Italy. She is the author of the Geronimo Stilton series, a bestselling childrens book. She enjoys traveling the world seeking ideas for her series. She writes under a pseudonym of Geronimo Stilton. She is also a co-owner of Italian based publishing company Edizioni Piemme. Her books hav
More about Geronimo Stilton...

Geronimo Stilton (1 - 10 of 65 books)
  • Lost Treasure of the Emerald Eye (Geronimo Stilton, #1)
  • The Curse of the Cheese Pyramid (Geronimo Stilton, #2)
  • Cat and Mouse in a Haunted House (Geronimo Stilton, #3)
  • I'm Too Fond of My Fur! (Geronimo Stilton, #4)
  • Four Mice Deep in the Jungle (Geronimo Stilton, #5)
  • Paws Off, Cheddarface! (Geronimo Stilton, #6)
  • Red Pizzas for a Blue Count (Geronimo Stilton, #7)
  • Attack of the Bandit Cats (Geronimo Stilton, #8)
  • A Fabumouse Vacation for Geronimo (Geronimo Stilton, #9)
  • All Because of a Cup of Coffee (Geronimo Stilton, #10)