Start by marking “Look for the Lorax” as Want to Read:
Look for the Lorax

Look for the Lorax

3.26 of 5 stars 3.26  ·  rating details  ·  74 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Look out for the Lorax! Dr. Seuss's lovable grump makes his Step into Reading debut in this wonderland adventure through hills of green where the Truffula trees sway. Through easy words and simple sentences, the youngest readers will discover the Lorax's paradise, from singing Swomee-Swans to playful Bar-ba-loots.
Published January 10th 2012 by Random House Books for Young Readers

To ask other readers questions about Look for the Lorax, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Look for the Lorax

Nikki
A Step into Reading book...this book was very easy for my daughter to read. I liked the rhyme and rhythm of the book. Like another review of the book, I would say it did remind me of one fish, two fish by Dr. Seuss.
I enjoyed the book because I saw a lot of sight words my daughter has become familiar with.
Mayumi Inoko
There are comparison, reputation and rhymes that children can easily get interested in this book. I did not expect the way to finish the end but there are many original and attractive illustration.
Kelly
My Kindergartener picked this up at the school book fair. I was happy with this choice as it has numerous sight words and an appropriate level of rigor for her. Plus, we love The Lorax.
Rebecca Sharp
In this Step Into Reading: Step One Easy Reader, the familiar story of Dr. Seuss’ Lorax is made beginning reader friendly with simplified a phonetic text and lively illustrations.
Brian
I might use this as an early introduction to The Lorax, but it doesn't touch on the environmental message of the original.
Wooden Horse
This one reminded me of "One Fish, Two Fish".
PWRL
Amanda
Amanda added it
Oct 27, 2014
Fatheya Alshehabi
Fatheya Alshehabi marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2014
Clint
Clint added it
Oct 15, 2014
Tabitha Sarasin
Tabitha Sarasin marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2014
Jennifer Paige
Jennifer Paige marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2014
Brandy
Brandy marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2014
Daniela
Daniela marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
There's No Place Like Space: All About Our Solar System (Cat in the Hat's Learning Library) Oh the Things You Can Do That Are Good for You! Oh, Baby, the Places You'll Go! The Cat in the Hat's Learning Library: Inside Your Outside: All About the Human Body (Cat in the Hat's Learning Library) There's a Map on My Lap!: All About Maps