Look for the Lorax

Look for the Lorax

3.31 of 5 stars 3.31  ·  rating details  ·  71 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Look out for the Lorax! Dr. Seuss's lovable grump makes his Step into Reading debut in this wonderland adventure through hills of green where the Truffula trees sway. Through easy words and simple sentences, the youngest readers will discover the Lorax's paradise, from singing Swomee-Swans to playful Bar-ba-loots.
Published January 10th 2012 by Random House Books for Young Readers

To ask other readers questions about Look for the Lorax, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Look for the Lorax

Mayumi Inoko
There are comparison, reputation and rhymes that children can easily get interested in this book. I did not expect the way to finish the end but there are many original and attractive illustration.
Kelly
My Kindergartener picked this up at the school book fair. I was happy with this choice as it has numerous sight words and an appropriate level of rigor for her. Plus, we love The Lorax.
Rebecca Sharp
In this Step Into Reading: Step One Easy Reader, the familiar story of Dr. Seuss’ Lorax is made beginning reader friendly with simplified a phonetic text and lively illustrations.
Brian
I might use this as an early introduction to The Lorax, but it doesn't touch on the environmental message of the original.
Wooden Horse
This one reminded me of "One Fish, Two Fish".
PWRL
Jun 10, 2013 PWRL marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2013-new
SM
Daniela
Daniela marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2014
Kim
Kim added it
Mar 09, 2014
Bayden
Bayden marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
There's No Place Like Space: All About Our Solar System (Cat in the Hat's Learning Library) Oh the Things You Can Do That Are Good for You! Oh, Baby, the Places You'll Go! The Cat in the Hat's Learning Library: Inside Your Outside: All About the Human Body (Cat in the Hat's Learning Library) There's a Map on My Lap!: All about Maps