Start by marking “God Is in Control” as Want to Read:
God Is in Control

God Is in Control

4.4 of 5 stars 4.40  ·  rating details  ·  57 ratings  ·  10 reviews
We live in a world of questions: What does...? Who knows ? Why is ?. Fortunately, we also live in a world with the answer -- a wise and all-knowing Father.

"God Is In Control" is inspired by a series of fresh messages from pastor and best-selling author Charles Stanley. His powerful message is simply that we can recognize, appreciate and rely on God's sovereignty even when...more
Published March 1st 2003 by Thomas Nelson Publishers

To ask other readers questions about God Is in Control, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about God Is in Control

Brent Soderstrum
A short book whose main point is that God is in control over everything that happens in a believer's life including the bad. When we are confronted with the bad things in our lives we should ask God what he wants us to learn from the situation and how good will come out of it.

I was looking for more on this subject. This is really just a little coffee table book.
Jamie
I love this wonderful book. It's is a very powerful and encouraging resource when going through hard times. I refer back to it over and over. It is also sized to make it easy to carry with you. God Is in Control has been a source of strength when life around me is falling apart.
Kate
This book is a pretty little book that looks like the kind of book you might get as a gift. But I will say, it gave me serious comfort after my son was stillborn. It isn't just for those who grieve, but it pointed me toward a lot of scripture that really helped me get through the worst nights.
Larisha
Besides the beautiful pictures, we are blessed with some very Godly wisdom telling us that God is in control of everything in our lives. Romans 8:28 tells us that everything works together for our good. This book expands on that subject.

God has something to teach us from each experience.
Gobnait
This book is awesome. It's just what I needed to hear. The photographs are beautiful. I recommend this book for gifts for friends, family, and even total strangers. This book will be one that I will read more than once.
Jamie Leeper
Awesome book. Well written. When Christians go through tough times, Charles Stanley helps us remember that God Is In Control! He may have to take us through tough times to teach us that. Loved this book so much!!
Vanessa Austin
"God Is in Control" is a book that is worth reading. Undoubtedly, God is truly in control of our lives. Readers will learn a lots from reading this book.
DeidreMichele
Quick read. A good book to keep on hand when our hearts faint at some of the issues of life (and sometimes they will). God is in Control.
Kathy Carter
It's a little coffee table book with inspirational thoughts and words of wisdom. Nice to have.
Rachel
basic and helpful when struggling emotionally
Lindsey Delrie
Lindsey Delrie marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2014
geedee
geedee marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2014
Abbie
Abbie marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2014
Zz
Zz added it
Jun 30, 2014
Barb
Barb marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2014
John Sauer
John Sauer marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2014
Me
Me marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2014
Trish
Trish marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Dr. Charles F. Stanley is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church Atlanta, founder of In Touch Ministries, and a New York Times best-selling author who has written more than fifty books, and has sold more than nine million copies. He demonstrates a keen awareness of people's needs and provides Christ-centered, biblically-based principles for everyday life.

Charles Frazier Stanley was born Septem...more
More about Charles F. Stanley...
How to Listen to God The Wonderful Spirit Filled Life When the Enemy Strikes: The Keys to Winning Your Spiritual Battles The Blessings of Brokenness: Why God Allows Us to Go Through Hard Times The Charles F. Stanley Life Principles Bible: A Life Principles Resource