Start by marking “God Is in Control” as Want to Read:
God Is in Control

God Is in Control

4.37 of 5 stars 4.37  ·  rating details  ·  67 ratings  ·  12 reviews
We live in a world of questions: What does...? Who knows ? Why is ?. Fortunately, we also live in a world with the answer -- a wise and all-knowing Father.

"God Is In Control" is inspired by a series of fresh messages from pastor and best-selling author Charles Stanley. His powerful message is simply that we can recognize, appreciate and rely on God's sovereignty even when
Published March 1st 2003 by Thomas Nelson Publishers

To ask other readers questions about God Is in Control, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about God Is in Control

Brent Soderstrum
A short book whose main point is that God is in control over everything that happens in a believer's life including the bad. When we are confronted with the bad things in our lives we should ask God what he wants us to learn from the situation and how good will come out of it.

I was looking for more on this subject. This is really just a little coffee table book.
Jamie
I love this wonderful book. It's is a very powerful and encouraging resource when going through hard times. I refer back to it over and over. It is also sized to make it easy to carry with you. God Is in Control has been a source of strength when life around me is falling apart.
Nathan Parker
A solid Biblical book on God's sovereignty and control. I highly recommend any Christian read it to edify one's walk with the Lord.
Mindy
Dr. Stanley always delivers. God IS in control.
Kate
This book is a pretty little book that looks like the kind of book you might get as a gift. But I will say, it gave me serious comfort after my son was stillborn. It isn't just for those who grieve, but it pointed me toward a lot of scripture that really helped me get through the worst nights.
Larisha
Besides the beautiful pictures, we are blessed with some very Godly wisdom telling us that God is in control of everything in our lives. Romans 8:28 tells us that everything works together for our good. This book expands on that subject.

God has something to teach us from each experience.
Gobnait
This book is awesome. It's just what I needed to hear. The photographs are beautiful. I recommend this book for gifts for friends, family, and even total strangers. This book will be one that I will read more than once.
Jamie Leeper
Awesome book. Well written. When Christians go through tough times, Charles Stanley helps us remember that God Is In Control! He may have to take us through tough times to teach us that. Loved this book so much!!
Vanessa Austin
"God Is in Control" is a book that is worth reading. Undoubtedly, God is truly in control of our lives. Readers will learn a lots from reading this book.
DeidreMichele
Quick read. A good book to keep on hand when our hearts faint at some of the issues of life (and sometimes they will). God is in Control.
Kathy C
It's a little coffee table book with inspirational thoughts and words of wisdom. Nice to have.
Rachel
basic and helpful when struggling emotionally
Catherine Baldinell
Catherine Baldinell is currently reading it
Aug 22, 2015
Andrea
Andrea marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2015
Pam
Pam marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2015
Melanie
Melanie marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2015
Jean
Jean marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2015
Beth Waters
Beth Waters marked it as to-read
May 30, 2015
Charles
Charles marked it as to-read
May 24, 2015
Sylvia
Sylvia marked it as to-read
May 23, 2015
Nancy Attey
Nancy Attey marked it as to-read
May 14, 2015
Carole Ramey
Carole Ramey marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2015
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2015
Jean Clement
Jean Clement is currently reading it
Mar 03, 2015
Julie
Julie marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2015
Autumn Pearson
Autumn Pearson marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Dr. Charles F. Stanley is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church Atlanta, founder of In Touch Ministries, and a New York Times best-selling author who has written more than fifty books, and has sold more than nine million copies. He demonstrates a keen awareness of people's needs and provides Christ-centered, biblically-based principles for everyday life.

Charles Frazier Stanley was born Septem
More about Charles F. Stanley...
How to Listen to God The Wonderful Spirit Filled Life When the Enemy Strikes: The Keys to Winning Your Spiritual Battles The Blessings of Brokenness: Why God Allows Us to Go Through Hard Times Handle with Prayer: Unwrap the Source of God's Strength for Living