Cajun Hot

Cajun Hot

3.66 of 5 stars 3.66  ·  rating details  ·  556 ratings  ·  70 reviews
In the primitive wilds of the South Louisiana swamps, the hot-blooded Cajun Cherchat brothers take lost photographer Sahara Jensen captive, thinking to use her soft, warm flesh for their--and her--sexual pleasure. But when one of them unwittingly falls in love with the woman, who then is the captor, and who is really the prisoner...?
Published June 7th 2011 by Cajun Hot Press (first published 2000)

To ask other readers questions about Cajun Hot, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cajun Hot

Auntee
Dec 16, 2009 Auntee rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fans of erotic romance with that Cajun flavor
Fun. Steamy. Sexy. Sweet. These were all words that popped into my head when thinking about this quick-paced little romance. Although it's small in size (162 pages), it packs a big punch, and has the most delightfully roguish hero (Jacque Cherchat) that I've read about in a long, long time. Parts of this book are so hot they'll make you squirm and blush; other parts are silly and incomprehensible but still make for some fun reading!

The book starts off with a bang with the heroine, freelance pho...more
Heather
Aug 01, 2008 Heather rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fans of Slave to Love
Recommended to Heather by: Collette
Shelves: erotica, e-book
Woah baby! This is another hot one from Nikita Black. Read this book if you like these things:

1.Hot sexy men with long Dark hair
2.Sexy French/ Cajun accents
3.Hot Sex
4.Women held captive (willingly)
5.More Hot Sex

I personally like all of the above items. If you do as well, you should read this book ;)
Marion
Sahara Jensen grew up dirt poor. She is given an assignement that could further her career and make her rich. She travels into the Louisiana swamp to take pictures of a rare orchid. After getting lost she is rescued by Jacque and Quint Cherchate. They convince her to accompany them to a small shack in the swamp. After plying her with wine they seduce her. While Sahara finds Jacque irresistable she does not want to live the way he does. The shack with no electricity reminds her too much of where...more
HankLover
This one is ALL about the sex, ladies. ;-)

Pretty hot, too. A little bit of forced seduction, a forced marriage of sorts, very unconventional. But did I say it was hot? LOL
Vanessa Jaye
This story has a reputation of being very hot with a very appealing hero, and deservedly so. But I found myself wishing there was more depth to the characters/plot/conflict.

Because of this lack, I didn’t care much what happened –in or out of the bed with these two—and found myself a little less accepting of some of the more outrageous plot developments (and what felt like inconsistencies re the heroine’s personality) as the story progressed.

There was A Lot of introspection. A. Lot. Given the li...more
Kate Dirty Girls' Good Books
Sahara gets lost in the bayou trying to get pictures of a rare orchid. She is found by brothers Jacque and Quint and taken back to Jacque's small bayou home. Sahara and Jacque fall into instant lust, but can there be more?

After growing up in extreme poverty, Sahara is determined to become rich as an adult. Jacque has made millions but hides that fact from Sahara. He is looking for a woman who will love him enough that she would be willing to live in the bayou with him.

This one was a bit of a tr...more
Mahlet
Nina Bruhns
She was looking for an orchid, but found a man who'd change her life forever...

On assignment, Sarah is deep in the swamp, looking to photograph an illusive orchid....more
Heidi
Jacque and Sahara moved pretty fast! Parts of the story were very far-fetched. A short quick read with lots of steamy sex. Jacque is very devilish and I did like that about him(although I didn't picture him with a mustache as described). Sahara was strong and new what she wanted and when she made her mind up that is how it was going to be. Whether it be her career or Jacque, she took what she wanted, no messing around.

Jaque/Jack??
 photo 9p8znoagiwrdaoi8.jpg
Has
Full Review to be posted soon:

This is more like one and half stars.

This had hot sex but it was too full of wtfery for me, from the crazy and insane family the hero belongs to. His squicky brother and the TSTL heroine. I wasn't keen on the hero and the romance wasn't believable and I especially didn't think a forced shotgun wedding and stripping the heroine in front of his family was appealing or funny. It was just a mess although the wtfery elements was entertaining in a way until, the hero wen...more
LJ
Cajan Hot - G
Nikita Black

This full-length erotic novel is not for the reader who likes her romance sweet. It depicts politically incorrect situations and fantasies; i.e., it's demeaning to women, and designed for the woman who isn't afraid to explore the edgy side of human relationships and sexuality.
Plot Ok, sensuality High
Guilty Pleasures
Kate
Well, this just wasn't for me. I could read a piece of erotica with some of these elements a little more objectively if the characters were painted differently, but I just couldn't see this heroine really falling in love with this guy the way her personality was presented. Just inconsistent...and underdeveloped. The "love" that developed seemed contrived. If two people are going to fall in love, I'm not seeing some of this...another reviewer called it WTFery, which is perfect...but hey, if it is...more
Moran
The only good think about this book is that it was a free book on Kindle.

The plot was ridiculous and the writing was sooooo bad and I'm just sorry I wasted time on reading this.

Stéphanie
Wow! That was pretty hot. I've always been attracted to anything cajun, whether it be the men, the food, the accent or whatever. I've never visited Louisiana and it's on my list of places to visit for sure, especially after reading this story. I want a Cajun man of my own!

The romantic story itself was quite ordinary but the setting and the characters made the book that much special. Jacque, of course, had me melting quite a few times and this was definitively not a book to be read in public.

I di...more
Elise-banned from infomercials and ebay
I thought this was a free short read, but it's not, it's kinda lengthy. I labeled it funny/humorous because there were a couple of scenes that I thought were hilarious. This is the story of a photographer Sahara Jensen, who gets lost in the Cajun swamp. Two very handsome brothers rescue her, and unbeknownst to her, one of them is a a rich entrepreneur. Jacques, has not married because he is looking for someone to love him, and not his bank account. She grew up poor and is determine to have money...more
Adriana Bookologist
Cajun Hot by Nikita Black

This was a hot short story that was easy to read and reaffirmed my high regard for Ms. Black's writing. I loved the dialect, a mixture of English, French and all Cajun chère! My high school French really came in handy with this book;)

This was the story of Jacque and Sahara though at the very beginning there was a smidgen of M/F/M with Quint that turned into ‘sceneis interruptus’ HA!

My only complaint was that Jacque’s moustache was described so much in this story but th...more
Susan
ൠSinful
Hot. Really. Really. HOT.

Sahara is in the Lousiana bayou to photograph an orchid for National Geographic and obtain her break into the big leauges of her profession. The Cherchat learn of a sexy outsider most probably lost in the swamp and set out to 'rescue' her. AKA-kidnapping/seducing. Once home Sahara does fall to their charms, but Jacque takes a special interest and doesn't really want to share. Amazing sex compells Jacque to hold on to her at first, but this leads to his acknowlegement tha...more
Kelly
For the most part, I like this book. I was the littlest, tiniest bit squicked out by the whole "strip the interloper naked in front of everyone" thing, though. And by "littlest, tiniest bit", I mean that I almost stopped reading the book. It was one of those things that was almost a deal breaker for me. However, I persevered and ended up enjoying what came after.

Now, the sex is nicely dirty. Lots of hot lovin' on the bayou and all that jazz. Jacque gives it to Sahara and then he gives it to her...more
University of Chicago Magazine
Nikita Black, née Nina Bruhns, AM'84
Author

From the author: "In the primitive wilds of the South Louisiana swamps, the hot-blooded Cajun Cherchat brothers take lost photographer Sahara Jensen captive, planning to use her soft, warm flesh for their—and her—sexual pleasure. But when one of them unwittingly falls in love with the woman, who then is the captor, and who is really the prisoner...?"
Wicked Nyx
Thank you Ms Black for this Cajun Hot treat! Jacques is pushy, charming, inventive, hot, dirty-talking, stubborn, domineering, well-endowed...need I go on? Oh, and he is rich, smart and single. Sierra is a freelance photographer working on an assignment for National Geographic to try and get listed as one of their go-to photogs. Jacques sees her in the swamp and decides to kidnap her for some fun and games. Hotness ensues.

Jacques is looking for the right woman, one who wants him for himself, no...more
Gwenn
As another reviewer commented, this story is more erotica than story. No villains slink around the swamps in this book, and the plot contains no scary or thrill-inducing elements. However, the characters are fairly well-developed and interesting, and they show some development over time. Both hero and heroine learn a thing or two over the span of the book. Best of all, the sex scenes are exciting and different; no boring moves here. I did not have the sense that this book was "churned out," on t...more
Angie ~aka Reading Machine~
Sahara Jensen is a photographer hoping that this assignment will lead to bigger things. Sahara ends up losing her way in the swamps near New Orleans where she meets Jacque Cherchat and his brother. Jacque and Quint see Sahara as sexy and want to have their way with her. Jacque has all but given up on love until Sahara yet he finds that he may have given up too soon. Sahara can't deny that there is something to her feelings for Jacque yet wary of what it would all mean. Sahara finally believes in...more
Nichelle
This book burned my fingers while reading it. Hot to the extreme with some scintillating erotica scenes that will stay with you long after the book is closed.
Emily
Sahara Jensen is in South Louisiana hoping to capture a picture of a rare orchid to help catapult her career. When she finds herself lost in the swamps, she ends up turning to two rescuers the Cajun Cherchat Brothers.

Jacque Cherchat knows by the end of the night, the woman in front of him will be his and if his brother wants part of the fun, he has no plans to stop him. Kidnapping her to show her how hot the Cajun brothers can be, Jacque doesn't plan to fall in love as part of the plan though.

Th...more
MaryLennox
Strangest story I've read in a while.

Disturbing, yet hot. Hot and disturbing.

Cute story though!
Wateena
Cajun Hot is just that; CAJUN HOT!!!! When a photographer finds herself in trouble on the bayou; she wonders if she is better left on her own when two sexy cajuns offer her help. But needing rescued won out. Now Sahara Jensen is depending on brothers Jacque and Quint Cherchat to get her out. What Sahara does not know is; they are more than willing to help, but not in any hurry.

You want it hot,spicy and loaded with adventure this is the book for you. I loved this book; and it has a few twist and...more
Paris        (kerbytejas)
3.5 stars actually - liked the books premise, it had a simple plot, OK characters, and no shortage of hot sex and a bit of kink. The negative for me was, I didn't like the forced Cajun accent used in the writing and the french phrases(which i didn't know the meaning of) instead of finding this cute, sexy or true to character, it was more distracting for me, because it didn't seem to flow well. Supporting characters came and went, with the main focus of the story on Sahara and Jacques. The book e...more
Holly
Sahara is in the bayou trying to get pictures of a hard to find orchids when jacque and his brother quint come across her and her slowly sinking boat as she tries to find her way back to land. They take her home to supposedly help her clean up and then back to her bus but actually have their own plans to seduce her. Little does she know that things go way beyond seduction but to old community practices that will change her life and a secret jacque is keeping that he thinks will lead him to an ho...more
  • Loving Control (Club Rio Brava, #1)
  • Left Behind
  • Warrior's Bride (Silhouette Intimate Moments, #1080)
  • The Possession
  • Full Ride (Ghost Unit, #1)
  • Peppermint Creek Inn (Undercover, #1)
  • Rent-A-Stud (Coopers' Companions, #1)
  • Anything But Vanilla
  • Dance of the Seven Veils (Dance, #1)
  • Jungle Inferno (Phoenix Agency, #1)
  • The Initiation of Ms. Holly
  • Deep in the Woods (Fortune, #1)
  • Tempting Adam (Seattle Steam, #2)
  • Crescendo (Rapture Island #1)
  • Claim Me
  • Private Property (Hauberk Protection, #1)
  • Mission Menage (Operation Erotic, #1)
  • Alice in Wonderland (A Novel)
Slave To Love The Renegade's Woman Wedding Favors (Mortal, #3)