Start by marking “Alien Vs Predator” as Want to Read:
Alien Vs Predator

Alien Vs Predator

3.59 of 5 stars 3.59  ·  rating details  ·  85 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Two of 20th Century Fox's biggest franchises ever - Alien and Predator -come together in one movie!

A team of drillers, scientists and archaeologists led by a billionaire industrialist travel to Antarctica to investigate ancient pyramid ruins where they not only discover terrorised human skeletons among the fossilised remains of these alien creatures, but they also find fur
Published July 1st 2004 by HarperEntertainment (first published January 1st 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Alien Vs Predator, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Alien Vs Predator

Andreina
I finally read a book, besides one of Stephen King's, that did not cause me to shutter over the improper grammar and first-grade sentences.

I am a big fan of the AVP Franchise, and my favorite out of the two is the Predator. I watched the movie many times before, but recently I heard that there was a book-version of the movie and that it contained more information and more facts compared to the movie; which is not surprising since movies based on books and comics aren't always 100% equal.

So I bo
Ade

I’m a big fan of both Alien and Predator franchises, so I was really excited to read this one. There’s also a movie adaptation (AVP- 2004) for those who also want to enjoy the story involving the Xenomorphs and Yautja from a visual and sound perspective. But if you have already seen the movie, this book will clarify a lot of things for you. AVP provides an interesting insight into the Predator’s warrior code and the ancient history that went on between them, xenomorphs and humans.

Spoiler warnin
Simon Ford
The film was good but the book is better.

More detail and background on the characters, which is always a good thing.

The book has some slight differences from the movie, but this does not detract in any way from the action or the final outcome.

An entertaining read, popcorn, throwaway fiction like the olden days of sci-fi but with todays knowledge, you really do believe these things could exist.

A small glimpse into the world & culture of the Predators that you don't get when it's projected ont
Athena Ninlil
I am a big fan of both franchises and as always the books beat the movie (I did enjoy the movie but there was more stuff in the book that made the story more enjoyable). There is also more horror and mystery in the book that there was in the movie or that could've been if the director chose to take the approach of the producers and directors of the first movie of Alien. It begins very mysterious and has a very grim and (kinda) gory ending which made it all the better.
Mark
Marc Cerasini authored this novelization of the film, screenplay by Paul W. S. Anderson and Shane Salerno. There are modest differences and similar inconsistentcies in the novel when compared to the movie. Lex and Scar seem to have a tighter bond in the novel and both use Alien body parts to arm and armor themselves. The movie was fun. The book is ok. Coming soon: the comic.

Published in paperback by Harper Entertainment.
Nyie Rombeng
2 makhluk asing dari luar angkasa saling bertempur satu sama lain.
ugghhh!!! seruuu.....banget!:D
jika boleh memilih aku lebih suka predator,selain kemampuannya tak terlihat(invisible) dia juga punya bom nuklir ditangannya.sosoknya juga keren abis!:D
lain halnya dengan alien yang aneh & sosoknya kurang keren:P
Kimberly
I read this some time ago, so I don't remember if I exactly enjoyed it, but I do know the movie wasn't that great. I knew it would be cheesy because the original Alien and Predator movies I grew up with got worse as the two series continued.
Shazarah
I really enjoyed all the action and i would love to read more books like this if i could find
Rumi
Fantastic, much better than the movie!
Julio Leal
cool movie but fun to read.
Tracy Trotman
Tracy Trotman marked it as to-read
May 27, 2015
Ebby
Ebby marked it as to-read
May 24, 2015
Kickback
Kickback marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2015
Pat
Pat added it
Apr 01, 2015
Robert
Robert marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2015
Harshdeep Gill
Harshdeep Gill marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2014
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2014
Connor Coughlin
Connor Coughlin marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Best-selling author, Marc Cerasini has spent time on the New York Times and USA Today best-seller's lists. His writing spans from children's picture books and young adult novels to adult mystery and military nonfiction. Along the way, he's managed to ghostwrite for Tom Clancy.
More about Marc Cerasini...
Wolverine: Weapon X 24 Declassified: Operation Hell Gate Cinderella Man 24 Declassified: Trojan Horse Spongebob Squarepants Movie: A Novelization of the Hit Movie!