Treasure Island (A Stepping Stone Book(TM))

Treasure Island (A Stepping Stone Book(TM))

4.07 of 5 stars 4.07  ·  rating details  ·  28 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Masterfully crafted, Treasure Island is a stunning yarn of piracy on the fiery tropic seas—an unforgettable tale of treachery that embroils a host of legendary swashbucklers from honest young Jim Hawkins to sinister, two-timing Israel Hands to evil incarnate, blind Pew. But above all, Treasure Island is a complex study of good and evil, as embodied by that hero-villain, Lo...more
Published November 10th 2010 by Random House Books for Young Readers (first published September 1st 1990)

To ask other readers questions about Treasure Island (A Stepping Stone Book, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Treasure Island (A Stepping Stone Book

Carol Holder
This book was assigned to my daughter for a book report and I read it to be able to ask her thought provoking questions. Sure, it's way below my own reading level, but it's a great way for a 3rd Grader to get a taste of a classic.
Ashley
I am reading this version of Treasure Island with my four-year old, who is a beginning reader. He very much enjoys the adventure of the story. The book was recommended to us; I feel that it is not entirely age appropriate, but is a good introduction to the classics.

I have not ever read Treasure Island, and had a very vague recollection about the story itself.
Satomi
Apr 03, 2011 Satomi is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
ペーパーブック多読始めました。iphone版キンドルで読んでます。
このレベルはギリギリ…ってかんじで辞書なしで無理やり読み。
でも現地では5歳が読むレベルの本なんですよ…。

※目指せ、King読み!なのです。
Little D
I liked that my dad read this book out loud. He made it extra fun.
Micah House
Micah House marked it as to-read
May 12, 2014
Kadri
Kadri marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2014
Goossen Library
Goossen Library marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2014
Malcolm White Library
Malcolm White Library marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2013
Mimi
Mimi added it
Sep 26, 2013
Mandi Smith
Mandi Smith marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2013
Jalen
Jalen marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2013
Aan Philip
Aan Philip marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2013
Erinmoya
Erinmoya marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2013
Manuela Corda
Manuela Corda marked it as to-read
May 02, 2013
Elena Arma
Elena Arma marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2013
Feuding (Cheerleaders, #4) The Herself The Elf Storybook Forgetting (Cheerleaders, #8) Starting Over (Cheerleaders Super Edition, #20) Telling Lies (Cheerleaders, #43)