The Mighty Quinns: Danny (The Mighty Quinns, #17)

The Mighty Quinns: Danny (The Mighty Quinns #17)

3.61 of 5 stars 3.61  ·  rating details  ·  75 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Interior designer Jordan Kennally is furious when she's shut out of the family business and assigned to convert an old mansion...in Ireland. So long, Big Apple; hello, Emerald Isle! But then Jordan catches a glimpse of blacksmith Danny Quinn. Maybe there is such a thing as the luck o' the Irish...and she's hoping she's about to get really lucky.The attraction between them...more
Published October 18th 2011 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2011)

Susan
Fun book. I always enjoy Kate Hoffmann's Quinn men, and these in Ireland have been especially fine. I liked Jordan and the attention to detail that she gave the restoration. I thought her father was an idiot for not appreciating her. Danny was great too. He had great creativity. I liked the way he could work hard, but then be ready to play hard too. I think that example was great for Jordan. I loved the ending to this one.
The_Book_Queen
The Mighty Quinns: Danny was a pretty good book, if predictable at times and very rushed in the HEA department. I was in love with the fact that it is a contemporary set in Ireland and the hero is Irish. That is a big weakness of mine.

I listened to this book on audio. OH GOD. Do not do this! While the story was pretty good, a solid 3, perhaps even 3 ½ stars, the narrator was a lowly 1 star for me.

The narrator's “regular” voice for much of the story was perfectly fine. Her Irish accents, especi...more
Laura Breck
A great book. I wasn't as captivated by the characters as I was with Reily's book. It's a fun look into the refurbishing of an old house in Ireland. Lots of twisty plots and drama.
Sharon711 turner
i enjoyed this book. danny was one of my favorite characters from books in a long time.
Kyomarys
Kyomarys marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2014
Cathie
Cathie marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2014
Dragonr
Dragonr marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2014
Debbie Mansell
Debbie Mansell marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2014
Christine Hatfield
Christine Hatfield marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2014
Melanie
Melanie marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2014
Marilyn
Marilyn marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2014
Rettah
Rettah marked it as to-read
May 20, 2014
Mariska
Mariska marked it as to-read
May 13, 2014
Autumn Bracy
Autumn Bracy marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2014
Barbara Pieters
Barbara Pieters marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2014
Sandi
Sandi marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2014
Val Paquette
Val Paquette marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Kate began reading romance in 1979 when she picked up a copy of Kathleen Woodiwiss's Ashes in the Wind. She read the book from cover to cover in one very long night and was immediately hooked on the genre.

The next morning, she was standing at the door to her local Waldenbooks and when they opened, she hurried inside and asked for everything else written by Woodiwiss. At the same time, she found wo...more
More about Kate Hoffmann...
Your Bed Or Mine? (Harlequin Blaze, #379) Not Just Friends The Mighty Quinns: Declan (The Mighty Quinns, #11) The Mighty Quinns: Conor (The Mighty Quinns, #1) Doing Ireland! (Harlequin Blaze #340) (Lust In Translation)