Start by marking “Fashion Frenzy (Beacon Street Girls Series #9)” as Want to Read:
Fashion Frenzy (Beacon Street Girls Series #9)

Fashion Frenzy (Beacon Street Girls #9)

3.93 of 5 stars 3.93  ·  rating details  ·  440 ratings  ·  22 reviews
Meet the Beacon Street Girls...They're real, they're fun-they're just like you!

Katani is off to New York City to take part in a real live fashion show! There’s just one little problem–she can onlytake one friend and all of the BSG want to go. How can she possibly choose?

When the trip is almost canceled, Maeve figures out how to make it happen, and everyone agrees that she...more
MP3 Book, 0 pages
Published June 9th 2009 by Listening Library, Inc. (first published September 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Fashion Frenzy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fashion Frenzy

Mr
Jamie
another one of my favorites

Gabs

Wait; did I just actually ENJOY this? I did! In fact, I believe this is the best book since Lake Rescue. Well, didn't see that coming!

After reading Lucky Charm, I wrote this series off as finally dead. But I decided to read this one when I had nothing else to do. I'm glad I did!

Fashion Frenzy actually has an enjoyable and (mostly) non preachy plot. Yes, there is some stuff about not bullying, and yes, it is extremely corny, but it's not over-the-top overdone. It was a fun read, in other...more
Sabrina *The REAL Princess*
I am giving most of these BSG books all 5 stars and to be honest, they deserve every single one. This book was fantastic. It was a feel-good and happy story, just like the ones I love the most. Fashion is a great deal to many girls like myself so a book about it including our favourite characters is just perfect.

Oh, and this is off topic but if you flip to page 215 the editor made a mistake. It is suppose to say 'chance' but instead it says 'cance'!
Emma Xoxo
I loved this book as I love most of the BSG books. Katani and Maeve have adventures in the Big Apple at the same time as the rest of the BSG, Charlotte, Isabel, and Avery are having their own adventures back at home. What it says about models and what I learned about models and modeling in this book will help me for when I learn it, which is soon. ;] . I rate this book 5 stars. ***** . -Signing off, Emma XoXo
Sumaya
When Katani finds a great fashion oppurtunity to go to New York to attend and assist with a Teen Beat fashion show she's pysched. But there's only one downer: SHE HAS TO CHOOSE ONLY ONE OF THE BSG TO GO WITH HER! That's not a problem anymore when the trips canceled. Everything turns out okay when one lucky BSG finds a way to fix the problem! I LOVE THIS BOOK!
18wongy5
I think this book is very interesting because it is about five girls, one of them is not invited to the party of the year. While another one of those girls is failing her dyslexia problems. And when the girls go to the party of the year there is starting to have some problems......
Shella
Katani is going to New York to be part of a real, live fashion show! But in New York, she has to pick one, and only one friend, how will the BSG come through to save the day?
Eve
I loved the book! I had soooo much fun reading it! hope everyone who reads it liked it as much as I did1

Have Fun!

Maya
This is a girly book that is just plain fun to read! I only recommend this series to girls who like girly stuff! :)
Jason Graff
cool

good exciting book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u got to high u j j j j j in j j j j ;) h
Kathryn
I liked how Katani and Maeve went together to NY.Katani helped one of the models and she was nice.
Aliyah
I thought it was really interesting (probubly because it was about fashion and i love fashion)!
Ramona
This is one of those good books where friends learn to accept differences!
Julia
Apr 25, 2008 Julia rated it 2 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: someone who likes cat fights (just kidding)
Recommended to Julia by: nobody
this book isn't that great so far... but i haven't finished it yet.
Jasmine Cuthbertson
OK lar, but very pointless- was a massive waste of time.
Jay
LOVE THIS SERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
♥Elisa♥
Great book just like the rest of the series.
Tt
I think Katani is SO in STYLY!
Melana
it is a great, fun, amazing book!
Brian
Brian marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2014
Jenny
Jenny marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2014
Nonamewtv
Nonamewtv marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2014
Latifah
Latifah marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2014
  • Lights Out! (From the Files of Madison Finn, #12)
  • The Pen Is Mightier Than The Sword (The Amazing Days of Abby Hayes, #6)
  • Battle of the Bands
  • Wildcat Spirit
  • Needle and Thread (Main Street, #2)
  • Star Power (Talent, #3)
  • Owl in the Office (Animal Ark, #11)
  • Twelve (The Winnie Years, #3)
The Beacon Street Girls books are inspired by all the preteen girls I've ever known. I wanted to create a world where girls can go to have fun and learn about who they are, while modeling real-life experiences. The first book, Worst Enemies/Best Friends, explores creating and testing friendships, skewed first impressions, and being the new kid at school. In the end, true friendship conquers all. W...more
More about Annie Bryant...
Worst Enemies/Best Friends (Beacon Street Girls, #1) Bad News/Good News (Beacon Street Girls, #2) Letters From The Heart (Beacon Street Girls, #3) Out Of Bounds (Beacon Street Girls, #4) Promises, Promises (Beacon Street Girls, #5)