Start by marking “One Bite” as Want to Read:
One Bite

One Bite

2.65 of 5 stars 2.65  ·  rating details  ·  85 ratings  ·  14 reviews
Adrienne, the statuesque red-haired vampire, is on the prowl. Hoping to find a young couple to meet both her sexual and feeding needs, she comes across a dark-haired beauty who captures her attention.

Upon following the woman, Adrienne discovers her dancing in a strip joint. Here she encounters the couple she'd been hoping for, yet depsite luring them both to bed, she can't
Published (first published June 6th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about One Bite, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Bite

Jen Cragen (MKmaineknitter)
This was a treat of subtlety and finesse dealing with a lesbian vampire who knows how to pleasure women with their boyfriends looking on and move on to taking the girlfriend and boyfriend's blood. She doesn't take anything from street thugs either. She indoctrinates a lovely gal she's had her eyes on for a little while and they have some fun. It was a short, virulent read. I felt like eating steak tartar afterwards. ;)
Angie
This is the first six chapters of "Deadly Beauty" but it dead read as a standalone short. It was pretty good, but Adrienne's "better than you" attitude became frustrating. This was my first taste of erotica, and it seemed like the sex scenes were an afterthought. There was plenty of build up towards them, then nothing really. Perhaps it gets better as the story moves along, but you wouldn't find out from this.
Lenore
I don't know how else to put it: this was simply pathetic.
Someone tell the author that a bunch mediocre (or should I say lukewarm?) F/F and F/F/M sex scenes between vampires/humans and some strip club pole dancing just won't do the trick. At least for me. I need a story, a true story, a decent story between them.
Thank goodness this was a freebie.
Kay Glass
I apparently misunderstood the description of this story- I thought it was a short story to introduce us to the characters in a novel or series. Instead it's segment of a story to try and lure the reader into buying the novel. While the tale was written well enough, if a bit overdone, I wouldn't reread it, and I wouldn't have paid for this tale.

This story is more of an erotic tale with characters that happen to be vampires then it is about vampires with some hot sex scenes. Don't get me wrong-
Tarra
Thankfully it was free on kindle. If you're just looking for pure smut, then this may be up your alley. I like a little more plot and character development with my side order of steaminess. This story was very cliched, could care less about any of the characters (there was nothing to like in any of them), the author tried to insert some plot between all the raunch, but failed miserably. Next time I'll read the goodreads book description before reading a freebie. That sums up the story and also ...more
Glynis
Well I was a bit nervous about reading this as a couple of reviews weren´t that good but hey it was a freebie and as I love vampires and erotica what did I have to lose! I loved it, only short but it hit both spots for me. Recommended.
Vine
Loved it can't understand some of the negative comments. Find Adrienne's dominant personality to be sensuous and erotic, thoroughly enjoyed it, can't wait for the next!
Glynis Elliott
Have read Deadly Beauty which I thought was great so enjoyed this prequel as I knew the characters and it was free!
Tanya
Have read Deadly Beauty so wanted to read the prequel. Only short but really good as I already knew the characters.
Brittni
This book was not my cup of tea. I just didn't like it at all.
Katharyn
It's ok. A little too much rationalizing, but good sex scenes.
did not enjoy this one, just not my type of vampire romance
Anne-Kathrine
Must say I wasn't too impressed with this short book.
Jill
Jill added it
Jan 23, 2015
starsaga
starsaga marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2015
Mia
Mia marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2015
Michelle C Bartosch
Michelle C Bartosch marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2015
Chimene
Chimene marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2015
Stephanie Robello
Stephanie Robello marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2014
Brittany LeMoine
Brittany LeMoine marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2014
Joye
Joye marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2014
Alicia
Alicia marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2014
Jessica Gramby
Jessica Gramby marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Out of the Box (On the Edge)
  • Just One Taste (The V V Inn, #0.5)
  • I Thought It Was You (Grimm's Circle, #2.5)
  • Unlucky In Death
  • Blood in the Marsh
  • Summer Wishes (Desire, #1.5)
  • Instructing Adam
  • Lord Demon's Delight (Demons of Dunmore, #1)
  • Lights, Camera...Monsters (Monsters in Hollywood, #1)
  • I Witch
  • Text Order Bride
  • Tit for Tat
  • The Vampire's Heart (The Legion Legacy, #1)
  • The Way to Will
  • Voodoo Dues (Lian and Figg #1)
  • My Snow White
  • Snaring the Huntress
  • Clever is as Clever Does (Clever Detective, #2)
Escape Rescued Deadly Beauty (An Erotic Vampire Romance) Tease Me Model, Wanted (Part One)