Start by marking “Bunker-Hill - Or, the Death of General Warren - An Historic Tragedy in Five Acts” as Want to Read:

3.33  ·  Rating Details ·  3 Ratings  ·  1 Review
Many of the earliest books, particularly those dating back to the 1900s and before, are now extremely scarce and increasingly expensive. We are republishing these classic works in affordable, high quality, modern editions, using the original text and artwork.
Published May 1st 2010 by Chapman Press (first published 1797)

Be the first to ask a question about Bunker-Hill - Or, the Death of General Warren - An Historic Tragedy in Five Acts

Ubiquitousbastard
Thank you, hour long class on how to use the school's library resources, or else this would have been extremely difficult for me to find. Alright, to the actual review.

Firstly, I could have gone without the tacked on love story of Abercrombie and Elvira. Absolutely unnecessary and did nothing for the plot at all. I guess it added a female character, but I don't think there was any call for a woman in a play about Bunker Hill. Black guys, sure, they were there. But women, not so much.

Secondly, I
Shane
Shane rated it really liked it
Oct 26, 2015
Ben
Ben rated it liked it
Dec 02, 2016
Mike
Mike marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2015