Start by marking “Research Methods for Business Students” as Want to Read:

Fourth Edition

Mark Saunders
Philip Lewis
Adrian Thornhill

Ithink this is a great book and so do my students. I asked them to review a book of their choice and everyone who read this book said they liked it and that it really helped them to succeed in their project.
Professor Veronica Liljander, Swedish School of Economics and Business Admi

Published September 29th 2006 by Prentice Hall (first published October 30th 1996)

To ask other readers questions about Research Methods for Business Students, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Research Methods for Business Students

Sabina Bayram
very helpful for people who are writing their thesis or dissertations
Amir
The way of choosing your topic for your search were shown clearly in this book.More over I learned how formulating my research to achieve my aim, how to use/collect different kind of data (Primary data, Secondary data and Tertiary data).
Designing questionnaire, running and resulting your search by that. The professional ways and behavior in interview.
How to analysis the data which you accumulate.
And finally the way of make an acceptable presentation of our project which start with the aim of our
Janp
I used this book the other way around, to analyze research essays on their methodological assumptions, choices and validity. Although this results in a less systematic use of the book, it proved to be quite useful and comprehensive in my quest to these answers. I will probably be using it in the near future again to write more dissertations and papers which, with this recent experience in mind, won't be a problem!
Chocolaa
الكتاب الي بين ايديني الطبعة التاسعة...كتاب مفيد جداً وواضح...لكن يعيبه جفاف اسلوبه

أفضل مافيه ...هو البوكسز الي تعرض

Focus on student research

عشان فيها ربط أكثر بين الثيوري والتطبيق العملي...وهذا أكثر شي ممكن يجذبني لأي كتاب علمي او مرجع

أرجع واقول مثل باقي المراجع...أنا ماقريت الكتاب كامل...أنا قريت الأجزاء التي تهمني فقط :)لأغراض بحثية خاصة

ودمتم سالمين
David
I'm not exactly a research enthusiast, especially when it comes to business research, but I have to say that this book puts it to you in a straightforward and clear manner. It's easy to understand and it explains the concepts and the concerns behind the individual research methodologies in clear details.
Erin
Good for my MBA, but perhaps lacking in the applied examples.
Armenuhi
Clear step-by-step explanations of how to do research. Especially good for novice researchers.
Jane
okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Nguyễn Thị
i think it good so i can read now
Nacole
another textbook
Herjien
Good!!!
Omer Baseir
Omer Baseir marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2015
Navish
Navish marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2015
Ijaz Ahmad
Ijaz Ahmad is currently reading it
Aug 06, 2015
Worlanyo Forster
Worlanyo Forster marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2015
Kiran
Kiran marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2015
NameSaukile Chanza
NameSaukile Chanza marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2015
Suganthshree
Suganthshree marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2015
Errah Crusim
Errah Crusim marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2015
Shehla
Shehla marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2015
Donna Claire
Donna Claire marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2015
Brett
Brett added it
Jun 20, 2015
Sisi Chann
Sisi Chann marked it as to-read
May 26, 2015
  • Research Methods for Business: A Skill Building Approach
  • Management and Organisational Behaviour
  • Complete MBA For Dummies
  • A course in Game Theory
  • The Entrepreneurial Mindset: Strategies for Continuously Creating Opportunity in an Age of Uncertainty
  • Principles and Practice of Marketing
  • 365 Ways To Change the World: How to Make a Difference-- One Day at a Time
  • Exploring Corporate Strategy
Research Methods For Business Students: And Researching And Writing A Dissertation, A Guidebook For Business Students Organizational Trust: A Cultural Perspective Research Methods For Business Students: And " Practical Research, Planning And Design " Doing Research in Business and Management: An Essential Guide to Planning Your Project. by Mark N.K. Saunders, Philip Lewis Research Methods For Business Students: And " How To Write Dissertations And Project Reports "