Start by marking “Vittorio's Mistress (Vittorio's Series #3)” as Want to Read:
Vittorio's Mistress (Vittorio's Series #3)

Vittorio's Mistress (Vittorio Series #3)

3.70  ·  Rating Details  ·  273 Ratings  ·  29 Reviews
Make her fall madly in love with him and then dump her, that is the plan. Dante Vittorio has never forgiven Paige for ripping his heart out when she left him four years ago, and now that she’s back, Dante is out for revenge.

Paige is shaken to the core when she runs into Dante unexpectedly, and despite the fact she’s still in love with him, she refuses his invitation to pic
Published (first published February 20th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Vittorio's Mistress, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vittorio's Mistress

Melissa K
Apr 28, 2015 Melissa K rated it did not like it
Nothing makes me quit a book faster than when a couple has been apart for years & the woman doesn't fuck anyone but the man fucks everything
Johanna
Jan 11, 2012 Johanna rated it liked it
Joy
Apr 06, 2014 Joy rated it liked it

Book 3 in the Vittorio series of 4.

SPOILERISH

I felt like some mindless escapism.

Everyone knows that revenge themes backfire, its wondering how much it backfires that captures a reader. Expect proud and arrogant and you get that in spades in Dante Vittorio who has never forgotten or forgiven Paige for walking out on him four years ago without a word. Now she’s back and Dante blackmails her into being his mistress for a month. In that time he intends to make her fall in love with him then dump her
Lynsey A
Out of the entire series this one was the best book. It had fewer errors in it and and it also was a bit of a better story. The little girl, Daniella, was pretty cute but she had quite the vocab for a 3 year old little girl. However, that stuff doesn't really bother me. I thought it added a bit of charm to the story.

Dante's reasons for revenge seemed a bit silly but in the end quite a bit more was revealed about his true feelings for Paige. It was quite bittersweet in a way. After reading that s
Tia
Mar 01, 2012 Tia rated it it was amazing
Dante and Paige had been lovers for two weeks when Dante bought and engagement ring for her. A couple months after that, Paige got pregnant. When she finds out she is two months pregnant,she asks Dante what he thinks about children and he tells her he does not want that duty till later in life, he wants to concentrate on his career. What he didn't tell her was, he is a millionaire and already had a career.

Paige never wanting to tie Dante down and never knowing about Dante's finances leaves him.
Alexa
Feb 10, 2012 Alexa rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Romane readers of the harlequin/soap opera genre

Easy-peasy afternoon read that one could choose instead of the Young and the Restless. It had all the elements of a soap opera. The love, the passion, the cheesy lines, the Italian stallion, the damsel in distress, the misunderstanding, the child that was kept secret. Even the family that was disapproving of said damsel.

Nothing new to add to contemporary harlequins, the writing was simple and the characters predictable. What I fancied in this novel, was that in contrary to others, one gets to se
Shirley
Feb 12, 2012 Shirley rated it liked it
Did you ever read a book just to read it? Just because you needed a mindless diversion? Well, that’s what led me to Vittorio’s Mistress. Isn’t it also nice when one of those mindless diversions turns into a bit more than you expected?

It’s no secret that I’m partial to paranormal romances. Turns out reading about an Italian male isn’t that far removed from an Alpha male. Who knew? I say that because I noticed that a few people who read this book had a problem with the demanding and almost arrogan
Mtld
Mar 06, 2015 Mtld rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle-ebooks
The story was common enough. An italian man and an english girl are lovers. The man keeps secrets that make her leave him despite her pregnancy. Then, he finds her again and wants revenge. Never mind that, if he were honest about himself, she wouldnot even consider leaving him.
And, to be sure, he blackmails her into having sex with him. Great way to make anyone love you, don't you think?
She, strangely, does not seem to suffer during the forced sex sessions. And he, suddenly, realizes, he's a fat
Brea Ann
Apr 08, 2014 Brea Ann rated it it was amazing
Kimberley Reeves is a new author for me, but I thoroughly enjoyed "Vitorio's Mistress." I understand this was part of a series, but I feel like this could be a stand alone as well. Very well written, nice flow, and keeps you one your toes and turning pages! Loved it!!! I will be looking for more of Kimberley's books for my Kindle!
Shannon Davison
Feb 08, 2015 Shannon Davison rated it it was amazing
True love

Got to love the Vittorio men. You will laugh and cry reading this book. I highly recommend the entire series.
Nicky
Jan 10, 2012 Nicky rated it liked it
Jessie
Sep 17, 2012 Jessie rated it it was amazing
Loved reading this book! I hadn't read anything by this author before & i had read the excerpt on Amazon & thought it was my kind of book. Not to mention it was free. The author's words from the beginning grab me & I got into the story so much so that I felt like I was watching it unfold from above. The emotions I felt while reading this were like I was on a roller coaster ride. I will be downloading the rest of the books in this series. Cannot thank the author enough for giving me a ...more
Melissa Maxwell
Oct 25, 2012 Melissa Maxwell rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed Paige and Dante's story. I enjoyed both sides of the story and how both lost time with the love of their life because fear and lies. Paige left Dante because she did not want him hating her for getting pregnant and forcing his hand with marriage. Dante loved Paige but lied to her and was scared and lost her. Their journey back together was hard but ultimately fulfilling. I just wish I had read this after I had read the first two.
Tonileg
Apr 09, 2012 Tonileg rated it it was ok
Shelves: romance, kindle
This is the best story in the Vittorio family series. There are a lot of misunderstandings and omission of the truth in this story. I do love the secret love child scenario and a long lasting love affair and this story has the two things. I do love the name Dante for a hero.
This was free for kindle and a quick fun read. Nothing heavy or damaged souls in this light-hearted story.
2 stars
Dena
Mar 16, 2013 Dena rated it it was amazing
The pages were steamy when it came to the bedroom scenes...Oh My!! Overall the storyline was good and it moved through very well. I liked the story, it is definitely worth the read. I know have to read about all his brothers, but overall WOW!!!
Shiela
Aug 10, 2013 Shiela rated it really liked it
She should have talked with him before she left him them years ago. She would have saved him and her some heart ache. But it all worked out in the end.
Jean
Mar 03, 2012 Jean rated it liked it

This Story is about
Misunderstandings, Heart Break and Second Chances.
It is the best book out of this Series so far and makes a quick weekend read.
Rose
May 15, 2012 Rose rated it it was amazing
Love this book! Loved Dante!!!!!!

Looking forward to the next 2 books in this series.

If only I could have all 3 Vittorio brothers! lol
Shonnie
Mar 04, 2012 Shonnie rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle-book
I enjoyed but I wanted my hero to be more alpha. Wasn't really a fan of the heroine.
Robin
Sep 23, 2012 Robin rated it it was ok
I did not enjoy this book as much as I thought I would. Disappointing.
Julianna
Jul 16, 2012 Julianna rated it liked it
Shelves: pregnant-babies
I thought it was ok, Danielle was adorable but the parents where a mess.
Sherry Burney
Jan 17, 2013 Sherry Burney rated it really liked it
Another great book in the series.
Mitzi
Jan 02, 2012 Mitzi marked it as to-read
Free Kindle Book 1/2/12. On my PC.
Ellie
Aug 02, 2012 Ellie rated it liked it
Sweet book. Nice love story.
Lindsay
Oct 18, 2012 Lindsay marked it as kindle-i-own-to-read
Amazon Freebie 10/18/2012
Jul 30, 2013 Laura rated it really liked it
It's a really good book!!!!
Nikita Isaac
Oct 27, 2012 Nikita Isaac rated it liked it
Easy read.
 Ana
Ana rated it liked it
Apr 25, 2016
  • Tides Of Love (Zebra Historical Romance)
  • Simon's Lady
  • Maxine (Donatelli Series)
  • Wild for Mr. Wrong
  • The Sheikh's Chosen Queen (Desert Kings, #1)
  • His Virgin Secretary
  • Being Delightful
  • The Privateer
  • Sheikh with Benefits
  • My Lord Raven (The Ravensmoor Saga #1)
  • The Dom Prize  (The Dominants Series 1)
  • When the Heart Falls
  • On Ice
  • The Kanellis Scandal
  • Love In A Small Town
  • The Highwayman
  • Underworld Lover (The Guardians, #2)
  • Real Romance
Eighteen years of marriage to the same wonderful man who is and always will be the love of my life. He is the inspiration in my heart...
More about Kimberley Reeves...

Vittorio Series (4 books)
  • Vittorio's Woman (Vittorio Series #1)
  • Vittorio's Runaway Bride (Vittorio Series #2)
  • Vittorio's Lover (Vittorio Series #4)