Start by marking “Tortured Tales of a Collingwood Tragic” as Want to Read:
Tortured Tales of a Collingwood Tragic

Tortured Tales of a Collingwood Tragic

During the 2010 drawn Grand Final, James Gilchrist received no less than 47 text-messages of support or concern, more than he had received for his wedding, his fortieth birthday or the birth of his 3 children. To each, his wife wearily relayed the text: "unable 2 respond right now but thank u 4 your support and encouragement at this tense and difficult time." When the game ...more
Published 2011 by Connor Court Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Tortured Tales of a Collingwood Tragic, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tortured Tales of a Collingwood Tragic

Cherie
Jul 26, 2011 Cherie rated it really liked it
A must read for any Collingwood fan - well for anyone who loves "their team" religiously.

This is a tale of James Gilchrist and the pain of growing up a Pies supporter - from the lowest of Collywobble lows to the highest of Grand Final winning highs.

You (well I - as a Pies fan myself) feel every torturous moment James went through as he grew from Pie-baby (instilled by his mother) to his relief at the second 2010 Grand Final and all those moments in between.

Fantastic book, I would recommend it to
Philip Norman
Dec 01, 2013 Philip Norman rated it really liked it
Well let's just say it was a bit like reading a story about myself and some Collingwood mates I have, loved it
Ally
Ally rated it really liked it
Feb 05, 2016
Luke
Luke rated it liked it
Jun 21, 2013
Sam
Sam rated it did not like it
Dec 01, 2013
Simone Volkmann
Simone Volkmann marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2013
Thomas Maggs
Thomas Maggs marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2014