Start by marking “The Courage to Dream” as Want to Read:
The Courage to Dream

Margaret Daley

The Courage to Dream

3.91  ·  Rating Details  ·  87 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews

Even the humid weather of Magnolia Blossom couldn’ t melt the tension that flared between Rachel Peters and Michael Hunter. High school sweethearts ten years before, they were finally face-to-face again, and in place of young love were unanswered questions. Luckily Rachel was only back temporarily, to get to know her younger sister and brother again before she took them of
Published May 23rd 2011 by Harlequin (first published April 1st 2003)

To ask other readers questions about The Courage to Dream, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Courage to Dream

Juanita Wickey
Feb 01, 2014 Juanita Wickey rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was another excellent book of Margaret Daley. I have over 20 of her books, and all but 3 are not read yet. I would highly recommend this book to people who love to read. It is a fantastic book to read.
Raleen Abrams
May 21, 2014 Raleen Abrams rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book. I even wrote the author too...This book is definately a keeper on my shelves.
Dawn Michelle

3 1/2 Stars
January 9, 2010

Good read. I really enjoyed this story. Much more than the past few I have read, In this one, the problems that the characters had (and faced) seemed very real to me and the emotions that they all had were very real (AND appropriate) to the situation. I can actually recommend this one highly!!
Kaitlyn
Apr 24, 2009 Kaitlyn rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a great book that told all about how God and love can get you through things. I really liked the way that it related to real life and how it showed oof two peoplel came together again. I really enjoyed this book.
Lauri
Jan 29, 2013 Lauri rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Read this awhile ago, and I'm just trying to get my books into Goodreads. I don't remember much about the book.
Mysterylady
Aug 21, 2011 Mysterylady rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It is a great book.
M
M added it
Jan 28, 2016
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2016
Teresa Banks
Teresa Banks marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2016
Chasity
Chasity is currently reading it
Dec 29, 2015
Karen
Karen marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2015
Tima
Tima marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2015
Pauline Doyle
Pauline Doyle marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2015
Juanita Haden
Juanita Haden rated it liked it
Jan 13, 2016
Lindy
Lindy added it
Oct 24, 2015
Bry
Bry marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2015
Alison Gracely
Alison Gracely is currently reading it
Sep 05, 2015
Rhonda
Rhonda rated it it was ok
Aug 27, 2015
Yuliya
Yuliya marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2015
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2015
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2015
Liko
Liko added it
Jul 21, 2015
Dana (aNovelAllure)
Dana (aNovelAllure) marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2015
Kathie
Kathie added it
Jul 05, 2015
Ronni W.
Ronni W. rated it really liked it
Jun 25, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Margaret Daley, an award-winning author of seventy-six books, has been married for over forty years and is a firm believer in romance and love. When she isn’t traveling, she’s writing love stories, often with a suspense thread and corralling her three cats that think they rule her household. To find out more about Margaret visit her website at http://www.margaretdaley.com.
More about Margaret Daley...