Start by marking “The Rough Guide to Rajasthan, Delhi & Agra” as Want to Read:
The Rough Guide to Rajasthan, Delhi & Agra

The Rough Guide to Rajasthan, Delhi & Agra

3.91 of 5 stars 3.91  ·  rating details  ·  23 ratings  ·  4 reviews
"The Rough Guide to Rajasthan, Delhi and "Agra is the most comprehensive guide available. From the magnificent Taj Mahal to craft shopping in Rajasthan, the inspiring full-colour section introduces all the regions highlights. You'll find detailed accounts of every major tourist sight, along with critical reviews of all the best places to sleep, eat, drink and shop, in all ...more
Published October 1st 2007 by Rough Guides Limited

To ask other readers questions about The Rough Guide to Rajasthan, Delhi & Agra, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Rough Guide to Rajasthan, Delhi & Agra

Jenevieve
I'm pretty partial to the Rough Guides. They're a little skimpy on reviews of hotels and restaurants, but have tons of description and background about sights, history, and culture. Rough Guide India is about 3 years old, so I was excited to discover that they put out this regional guide just last year. Will probably combine this with Lonely Planet India.
Chris
As always, you have to account for that the fact that prices rise every year. And as always, the Rough Guide doesn't list exact prices for hotels, but instead just puts each into a price bracket. *sigh*
Still it's an excellent companion and I'm glad I took it with me.
Kathryn
So far, we've been really happy with this one. More readable than LP, easier to carry.

Found it accurate and useable.
Lizbomb
i'll be there in 3 weeks! ACK!
Abheek Anand
Abheek Anand marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2015
J. Brian O'Day
J. Brian O'Day marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2015
Kyle
Kyle added it
Jun 25, 2014
Rajadear
Rajadear marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2013
Yinzadi
Yinzadi marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2012
Yinzadi
Yinzadi marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2012
Stefanie
Stefanie marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2012
The Rough Guide to Morocco The Rough Guide to Egypt The Rough Guide to Tunisia The Rough Guide To Israel & The Palestinian Territories All From An Oak Tree (Newbridge Discovery Links)