Start by marking “Woman of Grace: A Bible Study for Married Women” as Want to Read:
Woman of Grace: A Bible Study for Married Women

Woman of Grace: A Bible Study for Married Women

3.85 of 5 stars 3.85  ·  rating details  ·  27 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Woman of Grace is an insightful and intimate Bible study written to help married women to grow in holiness in their day-to-day living. Drawing from her life experiences, Michaelann Martin offers ways that will help women improve their prayer lives, communicate with their family, and find fulfillment in their vocation. Each chapter includes questions that mine the rich teac ...more
Published August 1st 2000 by Emmaus Road Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Woman of Grace, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Woman of Grace

Kelly Knapp
Martin's book is not meant to be read in one sitting, but is an in depth Bible study. This being said, after completing the first section, I skimmed through the rest of the book. It is well written using everyday language (for the most part)that is easily understood.

This would make a great gift for a new bride, or a terrific group study with women who are engaged.

I could not give the book 5 stars because it fails to tell you that in addition to this being a Bible study, it includes information
Jjudyfl
I won this book from Goodreads.
This is a workbook. I don't write in books, so grab a notebook.
It was written for Catholic women. I am not Catholic. I read through the "reading" part, and will later return to do some of the "study" part.
The book suggests that one read it on its own, or with a small group. I disagree. Ideally, it should be used, and deeply considered alone, with God, and THEN join other women to discover their interpretations, enlightenments, and stories.
Mrs. Martin writes well, a
Abril
*I won this book in a Goodreads giveaway*

This was a pretty good Bible study. It is based for Catholic women and I am Christian but I still found good use out of the lessons. I was able to reference what a wife should be and how she should act towards her husband as well as how a husband should act and how the two should relate to each other according to the Bible. Very insightful and can be read and used by a multitude of women no matter your technical religion.
teresa
teresa marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2014
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2014
Christe Marie
Christe Marie marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2014
Amy Ferguson
Amy Ferguson marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2014
Rosanna Di
Rosanna Di marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2014
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2014
Brent Weathers
Brent Weathers marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2013
Annabelle
Annabelle marked it as to-read
Natasha  Ortiz
Natasha Ortiz marked it as to-read
Christine
Christine marked it as to-read
Heaven Leigh Kelough
Heaven Leigh Kelough marked it as to-read
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Charisse Murray
Charisse Murray marked it as to-read
Hannah
Hannah marked it as to-read
Faye Ridpath
Faye Ridpath marked it as to-read
Tia
Tia marked it as to-read
Denise Whisenhunt
Denise Whisenhunt marked it as to-read
Martina
Martina marked it as to-read
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Becoming a Woman of Prayer
  • The Life of the Blessed Virgin Mary
  • The Letter to the Romans
  • NIV/The Message Parallel Bible
  • The Fulfillment of All Desire: A Guidebook for the Journey to God Based on the Wisdom of the Saints
  • David: 90 Days with A Heart Like His
  • Six Ways to Keep the "Little" in Your Girl
  • The Day Begins with Christ
  • My Life on the Rock: A Rebel Returns to the Catholic Faith
  • Divine Intimacy
Girls Night Out Family Matters: A Bible Study on Marriage and Family The Catholic Parent Book of Feasts: Celebrating the Church Year with Your Family Girls' Night Out: Having Fun with Your Daughter While Raising a Woman of God Shared Space: The Communities Agenda