Start by marking “Braddock Boys: Travis” as Want to Read:
Braddock Boys: Travis

Braddock Boys: Travis (Love At First Bite #6)

3.89 of 5 stars 3.89  ·  rating details  ·  107 ratings  ·  15 reviews
He's dying to taste her...Lean, mean Travis Braddock is not your typical cowboy--he's a brooding vampire searching for the killer who cost him his family, his future, his life. The last thing he needs is a woman he can't resist. Then he met her...

Wedding planner Holly Simms is the perfect girl for a vampire on the move. Especially since she's trying to ditch her "good-girl
Published August 1st 2011 by Harlequin Blaze (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Braddock Boys, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Braddock Boys

Dee
Gggrrrrr......another book that has left me hanging without an answer and for the life of me I cannot find out when the next one is due out - have checked the Harlequin website and it is not listed for December or January and Ms Raye's website is years out of date and nothing has been added to her blog since July.

I love this series and have right from the beginning. These vampires are super sexy alpha cowboys and are certainly drool worthy!. All Ms Raye's books are easy to read and flow really w
Anna
As I mentioned in my contest post, I was amazed at how much I liked this book, not because I doubted the author or anything, but because I have never thought myself a fan of cowboys and the country scene. Vampires are yummy, and a favorite of mine, but cowboys have never really blipped on my radar...until now. Both the Braddock Boys and the Love at First Bite series lines were new to me, so I was reading this book without previous knowledge of the characters or the world. It wasn't a problem at ...more
missemmamm
I didn't realize when I bought this book that it not only contained the new vampire cowboy book , The Braddock Boys: Travis, (yeah, that got my attention) but also The Pleasure Principle which was first released years ago (it's a Blaze anniversary book) which I had luckily never read.

Both books featured female protagonists who were wary which I always like. I enjoyed the second story but I really loved the first one. It was really neat that the male lead was a vampire cowboy (with cowboy vamp b
Crystal
A Twofer - the new installment plus a bonus reprint of an older book.

Sadly, they both had the same sort of woman - hasn't been in many relationships and thus is a bit desperate. Even if one is supposed to be the town bad girl (insert eye roll here)

The issue I'm having with these vampires though is that they all seem to be manhos and proud of it (not to mention, fighting the attraction for all it's worth). And they all seem to get paired with a woman who has issues with cowboys. Between their nea
Karyn Gerrard
If you love cowboys and vampires, then Kimberly Raye's 'Love at First Bite' series is for you. This is also a 10th Anniversary collector's edition with a bonus story (which I did not include in this review) The Pleasure Principle.

Travis is one of the sexy Braddock Boys, Civil War era soldiers/cowboys brothers.The boys became vampires after one fateful and tragic night one hundred and fifty years ago. By the time Travis and his three brothers rode into the ranch, it was aflame, killing their neph
Hbeebti
Why am I struggling with this book. Maybe because this chick acts like someone other than herself. Not in a good way. But more of I am a wedding planner, I have had no luck with men and they think all I want is to get married. So whats a girl to do? I know dress in a daisy dukes costume and act like a slut. Oh mean bad girl . Um yeah ok.... Sorry but this got on my nerves. Why oh why ?? Seriously this just wasn't good for me. I just wanted it to be over. Travis was a hot cowboy who wants some re ...more
This was the first Braddock Boys story that I had read, though I think his two brothers may have already had their stories. I loved this book. It's the first Blaze book I've read in a long time. Once you start reading erotic romance it's hard to back to contemporary romance, though Blaze is somewhere between the two. Now I feel the need to go back and find the other two books in the series. And I can't wait for Cole's story to come out so we can find out what happens with their revenge.

The Plea
Joy Strother
I love this book.Travis Braddock is a fabulously sexy vampire.This is a deliciously sexy book and I couldn't put it down.Kimberly Raye is an awesome author.I love her books.
Stacey Allison
I was really surprised by this book. I admit that I don't normally read Harlequin Blaze books, nor do I read many books with a cowboy theme, but who can resist a vampire? So I went into this a little unsure. I was drawn into this world Kimberly created right away and I wasn't able to put it down until I was finished. I loved Travis... he was oh so yummy. I must say that I really enjoyed The Braddock Boys and I'm glad that I gave it a chance. I won't be so quick to pass judgement next time.
Terri Pray
Read just for the Travis story as I realized I'd read The Pleasure Principle before.

Fast read, cute story, and an easy bedtime read (I normally curl up in bed for about an hour before calling it a night).

Ruth Violet
awesome book. loved the first story. will read the second one later. love kimberly raye books. vampire+comboy=so very yummy. i am gonna read all the braddock boys stories. (love at first bite.)
Connie
Another great story of one of the brothes and the one woman that he can not love and leave. I am looking forward the the next instalment to see if they get closer to the betrayer.
Main story was good but lacked something think I liked the classic better was the type of book that turned me onto the Blaze books.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Love at First Bite
Medusa Dracul
Medusa Dracul marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2015
Ashley Gibson
Ashley Gibson marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2015
Ashley Gibson
Ashley Gibson marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2015
Melissa Dasno burr
Melissa Dasno burr is currently reading it
Jan 01, 2015
Kelly
Kelly marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2014
LaurLa
LaurLa marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2014
Misha
Misha marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2014
Jtrue_04
Jtrue_04 marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2014
B
B marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2014
Paula
Paula marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2015
  • Cowboys Like Us: Cowboys Like Us\Notorious (Sons of Chance, #6)
  • High Stakes Seduction (Uniformly Hot!, #17)
  • Hotshot: Hotshot\Going For It (Uniformly Hot! #20)
  • Model Marine
  • Terms of Surrender (Harlequin Blaze) (Uniformly Hot!, #18)
  • Night Maneuvers
  • The Rebel
  • The Mighty Quinns: Danny (The Mighty Quinns, #17)
  • Making a Splash
  • Sex, Lies and Mistletoe (Undercover Operatives, #1)
  • Breathless Descent (Harlequin Blaze, #614)
  • Hot-Blooded (Harlequin Blaze, #563)
  • Witness Seduction
  • Northern Exposure
I've always been an incurable romantic. While I enjoy reading all types of fiction, my favorites, the books that touch my soul, are romance novels. From sexy to thrilling, sweet to humorous, I like them all. But what I really love is writing romance--the hotter the better!

I started my first novel back in high school and have been writing ever since. To date, I've published over thirty novels, one
More about Kimberly Raye...

Love At First Bite (7 books)
  • Dead Sexy (Harlequin Blaze #358)
  • Drop Dead Gorgeous (Harlequin Blaze, #390)
  • A Body To Die For (Harlequin Blaze #431)
  • The Braddock Boys: Cody
  • The Braddock Boys: Brent (Braddock Boys, #2) (Love at First Bite, #5)
  • The Braddock Boys: Colton (Braddock Boys, #4) (Love At First Bite, #7)
Dead End Dating (Dead End Dating, #1) Dead and Dateless (Dead End Dating, #2) Your Coffin or Mine? (Dead End Dating, #3) Just One Bite (Dead End Dating, #4) Sucker for Love (Dead End Dating, #5)