Start by marking “Slave Wife” as Want to Read:
Slave Wife

Slave Wife

The strikingly handsome, sexy and profoundly dominant Michael is just thirty years old and insanely wealthy. Karen is a fresh-faced young cheerleader who catches his eye. Although he's struck by her beauty, the obsessed perfectionist in him sees much room for improvement. When he learns that Karen's father has stolen money from his company, he presents the man with a choic ...more
Published July 30th 2009 by Pink Flamingo Publications

To ask other readers questions about Slave Wife, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Slave Wife

Giulia Napoli
Heavy on dom-sub, sometimes without rhyme or reason (maybe that's the way the author sees it, which I suppose is valid) - just to please the male character(s) I guess. Some erotic scenes that involved piercing were done well, but were S&M and imposed on the female and not written in a way where she was heart-and-soul into it, or committed at some point in the past.

Head-in-a-cage restriction is just dumb - but that's my opinion. Also, it looks stupid. There are so much more creative ways to g
Ruth Horn
As I've said elsewhere, I'm surprised this and the companion books, The Milk Bitch Trilogy, don't have (or do they?) a cult following at this point because they are unique. There's nothing else out there like them. Remarkable, lush, creative in their dark weirdness. I'm thinking a similar cult following to the Rocky Horror Picture Show or even American Psycho. My 20-something son, who loved American Psycho, also loved this book. I liked finding out the beginnings of the Ward Smith character and ...more
CATHY
Mar 01, 2013 CATHY rated it did not like it
Ok, I get the whole dom-sub fantasy thing, but this was just weird. The author was obviously trying to push the envelope here and went a little overboard. Also aren't both parties supposed to be into it because it sure didn't seem like Karen, being held captive and abused, was enjoying herself. Aside from the whole weirdness though it was just badly written. There were parts that were just absurd. Not sexy at all just...the word inane comes to mind.
Victoria Lauersdorf
Jan 09, 2013 Victoria Lauersdorf rated it it was ok
I thought this looked intriguing, so I read it. I was annoyed that the author used the same verbs or adjectives over and over (thesaurus anyone?). Also, there was a character who seemed like a main character, but had nothing to do with the main characters plot lines.

But, that is just my opinion. It was an original story.
Katyna
Dec 17, 2016 Katyna rated it did not like it
This was nowhere near believable. Every single male is either abusive, demented, or a rapist. There were times I got lost because I couldn't figure out where characters were going to fit in, only to find they never did. Do yourself a favor and find a better book!
Heather
Jan 17, 2016 Heather rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bdsm, tpe, audiobook
This is a book with extreme ratings, both high and low. I thought I would like this book because of the TPE relationship and be one of the next readers to rate it 5 stars. Nope. On all levels, nope. The mental images were not sexy to me and the writing style did not engage my senses. I pushed on because I wanted to see if it would get better, but nope.
Erin
Dec 28, 2013 Erin rated it did not like it
All I can say is what did I just read! I have read a wide variety of books and I really just don't know what the hell that was suppose to be. I kept reading hoping it would get better but it didn't. It jumped around and at times I was trying to work out who the person talking actually was.
Jerry Kolarik
Jan 10, 2013 Jerry Kolarik rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotic
great book but it would have been better if the five year training of both delia and karen had been put into the book.
won on good reads give away
D
Jan 16, 2015 D rated it really liked it
Enjoyed this somewhat unusual tale of domination. Couldn't help wishing that Michael would take me as his submissive:)
Vee
Vee rated it it was ok
Jan 20, 2014
Sureshkms
Sureshkms rated it liked it
Feb 26, 2013
Dar
That was a complete mind f#@k, and I couldn't stop or put it down!
Tera
Tera rated it did not like it
May 30, 2014
Laura Whitaker
Laura Whitaker rated it it was ok
Dec 30, 2014
Caro
Caro rated it it was ok
Sep 07, 2014
Xiron Xin
Xiron Xin rated it really liked it
Jun 09, 2013
Jenn
Jenn rated it did not like it
Feb 06, 2013
mms
mms rated it really liked it
May 01, 2016
Maria Lucille
Maria Lucille rated it did not like it
Mar 02, 2013
Valerie Viles
Valerie Viles rated it really liked it
May 26, 2013
Sreejith Ponneth
Wnt to read
Biondatina
Biondatina rated it did not like it
Dec 29, 2013
Adrienne
Adrienne rated it it was ok
Feb 02, 2017
Peachii
Peachii rated it liked it
Sep 21, 2015
ddaseden
ddaseden rated it liked it
Jun 24, 2014
Lacey
Lacey rated it really liked it
Jun 21, 2013
AlphaMale  Lover
AlphaMale Lover rated it did not like it
May 01, 2014
Anastasia Beaverhausen
Anastasia Beaverhausen rated it did not like it
Dec 20, 2013
Stacey Dykstra
Stacey Dykstra rated it liked it
Mar 12, 2016
wendy_gurl
wendy_gurl rated it liked it
Oct 08, 2011
  • The Devil's Dance
  • Private Investigations
  • Primary Source
  • The Ascent of PJ Marshall
  • Risin' Sun (Legends of Eonia, #1)
  • Butterfly Unpinned
  • The Mere Weight of Words
  • Generation Stables
  • The Spyglass Project (Secret Six, #1)
  • The Hot Mess  (Peri Minneopa Mystery, #3)
  • Pegasus Falling (The Cypress Branches, #1)
  • Atlantis: Bearer of Fruit
  • The Eyes of Texas (Matt Jensen: The Last Mountain Man, #8)
  • The Poison Priestess (The Silk & Steel Saga, #4)
  • Death's Death
  • Required Surrender (Trust In Me Book 3)
  • Taming Kalinda (Doms of Chicago, #2)
  • Safeword Rainbow (Safeword, #1)