Start by marking “Love with a Long, Tall Texan” as Want to Read:
Love with a Long, Tall Texan

Love with a Long, Tall Texan (Long, Tall Texans #21)

4.04 of 5 stars 4.04  ·  rating details  ·  627 ratings  ·  14 reviews
They're long and lean...and impossible to resist. Mavericks through and through. And they have all the ladies in Jacobsville swooning. But not just any woman can tame these rugged Texans and make them give up their bachelor ways. Because when these Long, Tall Texans fall in love, it's for real, for life, no holds barred....LUKE CRAIG: The elusive bachelor. He won't be lass ...more
Published July 1st 2011 by Harlequin Special Releases (first published January 1st 1999)

To ask other readers questions about Love with a Long, Tall Texan, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love with a Long, Tall Texan

Kaycee Sapinoso
It was short yet an enjoyable read. I just wished it was longer.

Guy Fenton - 4 stars
I loved both Guy and Candy. They compliment each other. And they both understand the grief of losing someone you loved. I also enjoyed the appearances of other characters especially Cy Parks.

Chris Deverell - 5 stars
This is my favorite among the three. I loved Chris, the reformed rake.He was now a changed man. And Delia was utterly likeable heroine. She's strong with a soft-heart. I loved how she made Chris felt
Aayesha
There was one thing I didn't like about all the stories, the fact thatthey all started thinkng about marriage so very quickly. In the second story, Luke started thinking about the 'future' the hour he figured she wasn't what he thought.

Guy Fenton: 4 stars
This story was really good, a favourite, in fact. I loved the plot about Guy's past (well, I guess that much would be obvious, given my thing for tortured heroes). Candy was a sweetheart, big-hearted and generous. I really enjoyed the story,

Luke
Adriana Fogaça
Homens do Texas 21
Diana Palmer

-Love With a Long, Tall Texan: Luke

A princípio se tem uma idéia totalmente errada de que Luke é amargurado e preconceituoso. A partir do segundo capítulo, é visível que ele tem algumas magoas, mas, não passam de magoas, nada mais.

Na realidade é um homem como a todo texano da DP, durão, viril e protetor. O diferencial de Luke é que ele não é ogro, pelo contrario. Adora crianças e sabe muito bem como lidar com elas e é muito carinhoso.

Normalmente os personagens mascul
Valentina Cuello trigo
La historia de Chris fue demasiado rápida como para creerla pero aun así fue mi favorita. El pasado de Guy era demasiado triste u.u y te quedaba claro porque se emborrachaba, pero logro ser feliz:3
En cuanto a Luke, su pasado igual era oscuro, pero creo que a su historia le falto que fuese más desarrollada:( me hubiera gustado leer más de esa pareja.

En fin, 4/5 para este libro<3
Amanda Sheila
Sweet romance but not exactly my favorite.

Mostly because all stories are too short and I didn't feel the 'punch' in them. I'd rather read a complete and angsty story instead of three but light ones.

But overall I enjoyed it. I liked the Guy story better than Luke and Chris.
Spinneretta
A fun trio by Diana Palmer.
Jenny
My main problem with this book is the stories are too short. In all three stories the male character didn't like the female character when they first met and within a few pages they're declaring their love. It takes a unique story to work in a short story length. I didn't find any of these stories convincing.
Paisley
Long Tall Texans #21 (Guy, Luke, Christopher) The stories are very short. It makes the book better if you have read the other LTT stories because they sort of tie in a bit here and there. I like the first one about Guy the best.
Shahnaaz
The story was good but i feel that if it was slightly longer and had a more personal account of the characters past and life, it would have been more enjoyable. This book has left me quite intrigued about Cy Parks though.
Andrea
The best of the west - Texas that is.

More mind candy honorable men, earnest young women, misunderstandings, then resolution.
Amy
An easy read -- this book contains 3 short stories: "Guy", "Luke" and "Christopher".
Ann
3 stories, 3 different men, great!
Measie Elizabeth
2*-GUY
3*-LUKE
3*-CHRISTOPHER
Jill
Jill marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2015
Nina
Nina marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2015
Barbara L Wyant
Barbara L Wyant marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2015
Katie Bowers
Katie Bowers marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2015
Biba
Biba marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2015
Jamie
Jamie marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2015
  • Love's Legacy
  • Run Among Thorns
  • With a Southern Touch: Adam/A Night in Paradise/Garden Cop
  • Winchester Christmas Wedding
  • Just a Kiss Away
  • A Very Merry Christmas
  • Dark Fae (Celtic Legacy, #3)
  • The Mackenzie Family (Mackenzie Family, #3-4)
  • Claimed! (Sons of Chance, #3)
  • Hard to Get (Games, #3)
  • Meg's Moment
  • Lovers Destined
  • Together
  • A Good Wife
  • Eternal Prey (Gods of the Night, #3)
  • Only Lycans Need Apply (Broken Heart, #9)
  • Burn (Elementally Evolved, #1)
  • Predator Girl

(1)romance author
Susan Eloise Spaeth was born on 11 December 1946 in Cuthbert, Georgia, USA. She was the eldest daughter of Maggie Eloise Cliatt, a nurse and also journalist, and William Olin Spaeth, a college professor. Her mother was part of the women's liberation movement many years before it became fashionab
More about Diana Palmer...

Long, Tall Texans (1 - 10 of 47 books)
  • The Founding Father (Long, Tall Texans, #0)
  • Calhoun (Long, Tall Texans, #1)
  • Justin (Long, Tall Texans, #2)
  • Tyler (Long, Tall Texans, #3)
  • Sutton's Way  (Long, Tall Texans, #4)
  • Ethan (Long, Tall Texans, #5)
  • Connal (Long, Tall Texans, #6)
  • Harden (Long, Tall Texans #7)
  • Evan (Long, Tall Texans, #8)
  • Donavan (Long, tall Texans, #9)
Lawless Heartless (Long, Tall Texans, #36) Lawman (STP - Mira) Fearless (Long, Tall Texans, #35) Dangerous (Long, Tall Texans, #37)