Start by marking “Love with a Long, Tall Texan” as Want to Read:
Love with a Long, Tall Texan

Love with a Long, Tall Texan (Long, Tall Texans #21)

4.02 of 5 stars 4.02  ·  rating details  ·  567 ratings  ·  12 reviews
They're long and lean...and impossible to resist. Mavericks through and through. And they have all the ladies in Jacobsville swooning. But not just any woman can tame these rugged Texans and make them give up their bachelor ways. Because when these Long, Tall Texans fall in love, it's for real, for life, no holds barred....LUKE CRAIG: The elusive bachelor. He won't be lass ...more
Published July 1st 2011 by Harlequin Special Releases (first published January 1st 1999)

To ask other readers questions about Love with a Long, Tall Texan, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love with a Long, Tall Texan

Kaycee Sapinoso
It was short yet an enjoyable read. I just wished it was longer.

Guy Fenton - 4 stars
I loved both Guy and Candy. They compliment each other. And they both understand the grief of losing someone you loved. I also enjoyed the appearances of other characters especially Cy Parks.

Chris Deverell - 5 stars
This is my favorite among the three. I loved Chris, the reformed rake.He was now a changed man. And Delia was utterly likeable heroine. She's strong with a soft-heart. I loved how she made Chris felt
Aayesha
There was one thing I didn't like about all the stories, the fact thatthey all started thinkng about marriage so very quickly. In the second story, Luke started thinking about the 'future' the hour he figured she wasn't what he thought.

Guy Fenton: 4 stars
This story was really good, a favourite, in fact. I loved the plot about Guy's past (well, I guess that much would be obvious, given my thing for tortured heroes). Candy was a sweetheart, big-hearted and generous. I really enjoyed the story,

Luke
Adriana Fogaça
Homens do Texas 21
Diana Palmer

-Love With a Long, Tall Texan: Luke

A princípio se tem uma idéia totalmente errada de que Luke é amargurado e preconceituoso. A partir do segundo capítulo, é visível que ele tem algumas magoas, mas, não passam de magoas, nada mais.

Na realidade é um homem como a todo texano da DP, durão, viril e protetor. O diferencial de Luke é que ele não é ogro, pelo contrario. Adora crianças e sabe muito bem como lidar com elas e é muito carinhoso.

Normalmente os personagens mascul
Amanda Sheila
Sweet romance but not exactly my favorite.

Mostly because all stories are too short and I didn't feel the 'punch' in them. I'd rather read a complete and angsty story instead of three but light ones.

But overall I enjoyed it. I liked the Guy story better than Luke and Chris.
Jenny
My main problem with this book is the stories are too short. In all three stories the male character didn't like the female character when they first met and within a few pages they're declaring their love. It takes a unique story to work in a short story length. I didn't find any of these stories convincing.
Paisley
Long Tall Texans #21 (Guy, Luke, Christopher) The stories are very short. It makes the book better if you have read the other LTT stories because they sort of tie in a bit here and there. I like the first one about Guy the best.
Shahnaaz
The story was good but i feel that if it was slightly longer and had a more personal account of the characters past and life, it would have been more enjoyable. This book has left me quite intrigued about Cy Parks though.
Andrea
The best of the west - Texas that is.

More mind candy honorable men, earnest young women, misunderstandings, then resolution.
Amy
An easy read -- this book contains 3 short stories: "Guy", "Luke" and "Christopher".
Ann
3 stories, 3 different men, great!
Measie Elizabeth
2*-GUY
3*-LUKE
3*-CHRISTOPHER
Sapphire Bengier
Sapphire Bengier marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2014
Mary-kathleen
Mary-kathleen marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2014
Paula
Paula marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2014
D Thomas
D Thomas marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2014
Kat
Kat added it
Oct 05, 2014
  • Love's Legacy
  • Run Among Thorns
  • Smokin' Six-Shooter (Whitehorse, Montana: The Corbetts #4)
  • With a Southern Touch: Adam/A Night in Paradise/Garden Cop
  • Just a Kiss Away
  • Hard to Get (Games, #3)
  • Lovers Destined
  • Claimed! (Sons of Chance, #3)
  • The Bull Rider's Twins (Callahan Cowboys, #3)
  • Dark Fae (Celtic Legacy, #3)
  • A Stone Creek Christmas (Stone Creek, #4) (Silhouette Special Edition #1939)
  • Impetuous
  • Burn (Elementally Evolved, #1)
  • The Best Bride (Silhouette Special Edition, #933)
  • Predator Girl
  • Dark Warrior Unleashed (Talions, #1)
  • A Good Wife (The Best of Betty Neels)
  • The Mackenzie Family (Mackenzie Family, #3-4)

(1)romance author
Susan Eloise Spaeth was born on 11 December 1946 in Cuthbert, Georgia, USA. She was the eldest daughter of Maggie Eloise Cliatt, a nurse and also journalist, and William Olin Spaeth, a college professor. Her mother was part of the women's liberation movement many years before it became fashionab
More about Diana Palmer...
Lawless Heartless (Long, Tall Texans, #36) Lawman (STP - Mira) Fearless (Long, Tall Texans, #35) Renegade