Start by marking “Creative Mind” as Want to Read:
Creative Mind

Creative Mind

4.20  ·  Rating Details  ·  134 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
A brilliant speaker, gifted thinker, and inspired writer, Dr. Ernest S. Holmes founded the United Church of Religious Science, an international ministry that flourishes today. His message is simple: The universe has intelligence, purpose, and order. By understanding its principles and applying them to ourselves, we can see who we are and what we truly want in life. Creativ ...more
Paperback
Published January 8th 2007 by Ancient Wisdom Publications (first published 1919)

To ask other readers questions about Creative Mind, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Creative Mind

Zabette
Aug 09, 2011 Zabette marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: diy-how-to
Lynda
Nov 21, 2011 Lynda rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ernest Holmes was one of the authors that guided me out of the darkest years of my life. I still take this book off the shelf from time to time to help focus my thinking.

Reread Nov. 20, 2011
Helena
Jul 17, 2015 Helena rated it really liked it
Ernest Holmes was a revolutionary, but I see a lot of gaps in his theory. Nevertheless there is a great deal of important information in this book, which describes a paradigm from which everyone in the world could derive some benefit.

I listened to it as an audiobook narrated by Hillary Hawkins, and her narration irritated me the whole time. It feels alternatively artificial and patronizing. I'll be avoiding books narrated by her in the future.
Stevie
Oct 24, 2014 Stevie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is really insightful book. It makes you think more about life and how you have been living it. I loved reading about how we are all in control of our own lives. If we want it, we can get it. All we have to do is to believe and we shall receive. My views on some things have changed since reading this book and I am looking at a brighter future because of it.
Kissiah
Jul 09, 2016 Kissiah rated it it was amazing
Another profound read by Holmes. I am ever reminded of the power within, and how we shape our lives and do so in each moment that we engage in thought, for better or worse. May it be for the better that manifestation reflects the highest consciousness.
Rob
Aug 01, 2015 Rob rated it liked it
Inspiring. Don't know I believe it. But it's nice to think all the power is within.
Reginald Randall
May 17, 2016 Reginald Randall is currently reading it
Outstanding Work For Mental Development and Spiritual Strength
Chekkere Gowthami
The author advises us to think positive all the time and spend more time in nature.
Angelica Taggart
Dec 02, 2015 Angelica Taggart rated it it was amazing
Shelves: book-club
Such a good book - simple to read and filled with powerful understandings of Principle.
Lukas Vermeer
Sep 11, 2012 Lukas Vermeer rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Humbug.
Lisa Rivera
Lisa Rivera marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2016
Ramona
Ramona marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2016
Lydia Barker
Lydia Barker marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2016
Pat Winter
Pat Winter marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2016
wendy
wendy is currently reading it
Jul 05, 2016
Ramendra
Ramendra marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2016
Alison
Alison is currently reading it
Jul 06, 2016
Einstein273
Einstein273 rated it it was amazing
Jun 29, 2016
Robin
Robin added it
Jun 28, 2016
Benjamin Ellsworth
Benjamin Ellsworth marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2016
Sumit
Sumit marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2016
Michael Tuteur
Michael Tuteur marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2016
Shelly
Shelly rated it liked it
Jun 16, 2016
shelley brunson
shelley brunson rated it it was amazing
Jun 13, 2016
Diona Joi
Diona Joi marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2016
Joseph
Joseph is currently reading it
Jun 07, 2016
Ty
Ty marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2016
Yan Zhang
Yan Zhang marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • The Secret Door to Success
  • Maximize Your Potential Through the Power of your Subconscious Mind to Create Wealth and Success: Book 2
  • Fearless: Creating the Courage to Change the Things You Can
  • The Magic Ladder to Success
  • Life!
  • My Way: The Way of the White Clouds
  • Secrets for Success and Happiness
  • Enthusiasm Makes the Difference
  • The Secret of the Ages
  • Ten Days to Self-Esteem
  • The Pythagorean Sourcebook and Library: An Anthology of Ancient Writings Which Relate to Pythagoras and Pythagorean Philosophy
  • The Power of Decision
  • 50 Ways to Soothe Yourself Without Food
  • The Philosophy of Hebrew Scripture: An Introduction
  • The Individualized Society
  • The Creative Process in the Individual
  • Practicing the Presence: The Inspirational Guide to Regaining Meaning and a Sense of Purpose in Your Life
  • Household Gods