Judy Moody Adivina el Futuro

Judy Moody Adivina el Futuro (Judy Moody #4)

3.98 of 5 stars 3.98  ·  rating details  ·  2,612 ratings  ·  122 reviews
Judy Moody has a mood for every occasion, and now she has a mood ring to prove it! The mood ring's Extra Special Powers have put Judy in a predicting mood, and her outrageous predictions have everyone wondering if Judy really is psychic. According to "Madame M" (for Moody), she will earn the coveted Thomas Jefferson tricorn-hat sticker for Great Job, Good Thinking in her s...more
Paperback
Published August 1st 2004 by Alfaguara (first published January 1st 2003)

Courtney Miles
Megan McDonald tells a funny and quirky story about a little girl named Judy Moody that thinks she can predict the future in this book.
After eating several bowls of cereal Judy Moody finds a mood ring at the bottom of the box of cereal and puts it on. At first she is very disappointed in the color that the mood ring shows but is then able to change the colors eventually and now thinks she can predict the future. She convinces her brother, Stink, that she can predict the future by finding a frog...more
Andrew Caudill
Judy Moody Predicts the Future by Megan McDonald is an exciting and entertaining book that any student would love. In this story, Judy Moody gets a mood ring from cereal boxes and proceeds to use her powers for making all kinds of predictions. Her final big prediction is that her teacher is in love, and she only needs to find out who with. Her brother is not a major character, but does a great job of playing the annoying and troublesome brother so that boys will still enjoy the book. I read this...more
Samantha Jayakody
I am like Judy moody. I can predict.
NebraskaIcebergs
They’re funny!” That’s how a student of mine described the Judy Moody series by Megan McDonald. After reading a few samples, I can offer other reasons too. Judy is typically upbeat. Even when in a mood, she’s isn’t mean. Judy mostly likes her family. Even if she can count on her brother for a bad mood, she still voluntarily hangs out with him. She mostly likes school. Even when she isn’t top student, she tries to be. Judy is your average, cheerful but sometimes confused or selfish, pleasant thir...more
Hi
I love the Judy Moody books! I don't have the complete set, though. It's sad. I just reread this last night because in my New Year's Resolution, I stated to read at least two books every month and since Mysterious Benedict Society and the Perilous Journey took up most of my time, I opted for an easy book. I tried rereading The Five People You Met in Heaven, but I just didn't have the attention span for it. Luckily, I got reacquainted with Miss Judy Moody and my evening and my morning was good.

Ju...more
Amy Keltner
1. Contemporary Realism
2. Judy Moody gets a mood ring from her cereal box. Purple is the best mood for one to be in but Judy's ring only stays on black! Throwing the ring away proves to create quite an ordeal for Judy. However, will she make a prediction correct? It takes time but Judy solves a mystery that fills her classroom.
3. a. One of the greatest strengths of the text is Judy and her strong personality. When things don't go her way she able to state her opinion no matter what the cost ma...more
Steven R. McEvoy
I can only state that with every Judy or Stink Moody book that I read I love the characters more and appreciate the authors more. These are amazing books and in less than 2 months I have read over 20 books combined across the two authors. Megan McDonald has an amazing gift as a story teller for capturing family life and putting a humorous twist on daily life. Peter H. Reynolds is an incredible illustrator and story teller himself and his illustrations add a wonderful dimension especially to the...more
Michelle. D.
I loved the all Judy Moody books when I was kid! They were always so adventurous and interesting. Megan really knows hot to write books for kids withour making them too complicated or too easy. The illustrations are really good to. When I was a kid, I would always try to draw and recreate the pictures. I really love Judy's cat, Mouse?,. It's just that he's? always there randomly.Stink was amazing character too. Smart and funny. I find it hilarious that a parent would name there kid Stink. I love...more
Elizabeth
Lilly gave this book 5 stars. She loved the mood ring and even tried sleeping with a dictionary under her pillow.
Sherry
"Judy Moody Predicts the Future" gives us a smart, modern girl's tale immersed in the sixties and seventies culture-hype of fortune telling, Mood Rings, and Magic 8 Balls. It feels right that Judy Moody would want to see the future and be the sole bearer of its message! In her curious way, she embarks on a quest to be the all important one. However, by the end she is capable of a mature understanding about truly reading the emotional signs and clues people give. She also comes to realize that we...more
Tiffany
Judy Moody by Megan McDonald is about a girl named Judy who one day found a mood ring from a cereal box. Judy made a lot of prediction using the mood ring and they came true. But one time her prediction didn't come true and her classmates called her a liar. So she stopped but later on she continued on when she realized her other predictions of her teacher were true.
I think this book is okay. This book made me wonder if there is such thing as fortune telling and if we can really predict the fut...more
Debbie
#4 in the Judy Moody series.

She has to eat seven bowls of cereal, but Judy finally finds the treasure at the bottom of the cereal box - a mood ring that she is convinced will give her the power to predict the future. Judy (now called Madame M) predicts that she will earn an A on her spelling test without studying. Sadly, her vision doesn't work out the way she planned. When she makes the biggest prediction of all - that Mr. Todd is in love - will she be right?
Evelyn
Interesting and funny humerous bookie!!
LOVE IT
Jolynn6
i really like this whole series and i am 10 years old i beat my WHOLE schools A.R. record and i read this series and me and another kid were competing and i beat him because i read this series and i beat the him by 15 points woo so i would REALLY reccomend this series but make sure u read them in order it makes soooo much more sense. My school that i am in has K-12 so i beat all of them i even got a trophy andd my mom wasnt even there to see me get the trophy
Jj Le
In Judy Moody Predicts the Future, Judy finds a mood ring in her cereal box and believes the ring has given her the powers to predict.She begins to make a series of outrageous predictions, including the prediction that she will win a coveted sticker on a spelling test.

She later predicts a very intresting prediction about the Crayon Lady and her teacher, Mr. Todd.

I really enjoyed this book a lot, it was funny, and very creative. LOL.
Ireyhanna Sinkler
Feb 03, 2013 Ireyhanna Sinkler rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: All Ages
Recommended to Ireyhanna by: My Teacher
I think this book is very interesting. Judy is a very interesting person. In this book Judy Moody Predicts The Future, She is in a mood for everything. She found a mood ring in a box of cereal,now she can prove it. Judy wants to find out if her teacher is really in love that is her top priority to find out. She says it is her V.I.Q. to find out more you will have to read the book.

Mayra
"Judy Moody Predicts the Future" by Megan McDonald is about a young girl named Judy and a special magic ring that helps her predict the future. Her psychic powers and her fun positive attitude makes this book both funny and entertaining for young readers. The book narrated in the point of view of a young girl makes it relatable for many kids. This is a great book for independent reading in the classroom.
Dolly
Nov 11, 2009 Dolly rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: parents reading with their children
This is the fourth book in the Judy Moody series, but the first that we've read. I'd never even heard of this series; our oldest brought this book home from her school library. It's a lengthy chapter book, but the narrative is funny, educational, age-appropriate and interesting. We will definitely be looking for more books in this series.
Forest-nymph
I read this book as a young child and i found it brilliant !! :D...The story is so sweet , i read it in about half an hour..but it didnt matter the storyline was so easy to follow and adorable plus you didnt really have to think about much. I know that sounds bad .but its a great break from dificult books. In my opinoin this book is perfect for any little girl along with the rest of the series.
Shahanarafi
Jan 24, 2014 Shahanarafi marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Awesome
Nicole
Judy got the prize out of her ceral. It was a mood ring. She was playing with the ring and she got the black color. She was in the club and she was looking for the Toady. She was at school and letting everyone try her mood ring. Mr Todd got her ring. Judy was trying to find out who was Mr.Todd in love with. The end was she was making a list what to become in the future.
Shakiba  Mim
این رو از همه‌ی کتاباش بیشتر دوست داشتم!
Kristine
one thing i really like about this author is how she captures and presents Judy's emotions. For a 6-8 year old I think it's pretty spot on. I dont think many authors could write in such an authentic voice that Ellie believes in so much. Since Judy lives in VA, apparently I'm supposed to set up a playdate now.....
Esther
This book was well written, the story flowed nicely but what is it with children's literature and annoying, know-it-all little girls?
At least this author gave the adults enough control to ensure that Judy Moody wasn't out of control but why can't authors create pleasant little girls who have adventures?
Stephisita
Warning spoiler:
This book is very comic. Judy Moody gets this mood ring that has all this fancy colors thet change depending on your feelings. She starts predicting how people will feel(she just guessed). Ill let you read the book so you'll find out the end!
Sophie
The Judy Moody series is a timeless classic that teaches our children confidence, loyalty, adventure, passion, and more necessary characteristics.

I do recommend you to read this book no matter your age, its never too late to learn new things.
Holland And
Martin I read this book and then i reailised that when i want to get something to change i wate and it changes
Amos
requested of CMARS LL/ recieved and listened to on my trip to Leominster Tuesday. two CDs, intertaining tale of an imaginative 3rd grade girl. presume my granddaughters enjoyed reading this as the alliteration is almost adictive.
Lucie
Sep 25, 2008 Lucie rated it 2 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: anyone with a big imagination!!
Recommended to Lucie by: my friend
this book was the best judy moody book i read so far. i did'nt learn anything from it though....it was really funny and silly in a unique sort of way!!!Meagan mcdonald is so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Ivy and Bean Take Care of the Babysitter (Ivy and Bean, #4)
  • Out to Lunch (Katie Kazoo, Switcheroo, #2)
  • Junie B., First Grader: Shipwrecked (Junie B. Jones, #23)
  • Fern The Green Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #4)
  • The More, The Merrier (The Amazing Days of Abby Hayes, #8)
"Sometimes I think I am Judy Moody," says Megan McDonald, author of the Judy Moody series, the Stink series, and THE SISTERS CLUB. "I'm certainly moody, like she is. Judy has a strong voice and always speaks up for herself. I like that."

For Megan McDonald, being able to speak up for herself wasn't always easy. She grew up as the youngest of five sisters in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Her father, an...more
More about Megan McDonald...
Judy Moody (Judy Moody, # 1) Judy Moody Gets Famous! (Judy Moody, #2) Stink: The Incredible Shrinking Kid (Stink, #1) Judy Moody Saves The World! (Judy Moody, #3) Judy Moody, M.D.: The Doctor is In! (Judy Moody #5)