Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim: Prima Official Game Guide

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim: Prima Official Game Guide

4.42 of 5 stars 4.42  ·  rating details  ·  335 ratings  ·  19 reviews
•Complete walkthroughs of every story and side quest help guide you through the deep storyline; there are many choices that affect your game, and we cover them all!
•From the five major cities to the open expanses of wilderness and mountains, you'll never be lost with over 130 fully-labeled maps!
•Master the skills to battle dragons, forge the best weapons, and finish off fo...more
Published November 11th 2011 by Prima Games

To ask other readers questions about Elder Scrolls V, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Elder Scrolls V

Kat Stark

Alrighty, taking a bit of a break from reading to talk about a game I've been playing for a few months now AND STILL HAVE NOT FINISHED. You know why? Because I'm the type of person that has to do every fucking quest there is. My face when I can't finish a game in less than a week:

Why do you think I stay away from MMOs now? Because I would never fucking see the light of day!

ANYWAYYYYY...I don't usually buy game guides until I finish a game. Actually, I never buy game guides, period. The only gam...more
Nicholas Hunter

The definitive guide to the greatest time suck of the 21st century.

Without the help of this book, I could never have achieved my current position of leading supplier of used buckets, tankards, and ruined books in the Gulf Coast region.

Melissa
Let it not be said that I did not read a single book this week! What can I say? I am halfway through several other books that just aren't doing it for me, I got a shiny new copy of this from work (thank you loser degenerates who stole the other copies, thus forcing us to buy more - stealing from the library, get a life!), and I've had a real hankering to play this again. So I read this. Or at least most of it, because it's really thick with things that are kind of silly; there are pages & pa...more
Caroline S.
This book is on goodreads? Well, okay!
Sean
An essential guide for the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. I normally avoid game guides, but Skyrim is such a massive game, some sort of reference is needed in order to unlock some parts of the game that are not immediately apparent. It also provides you with an accessible guide to character creation and potion / enchantment making. Its most useful feature, however, is the detailed atlas and dungeon guide which allows you to quickly cross-reference locations discovered in the game.
Inge
Ha! Seriously, this book is on Goodreads? Well, it deserves to be in my My Books section as well, then. Very helpful guide, with step-by-step walkthroughs for when you get stuck and lists of followers/ingredients/materials et cetera for the truly neurotic organized nerds (such as myself).
Jess
The problem here is that my skill at the game does not match my interest in being good at the game. Alas! Playing (and reading) anyway. :) As far as game guides go, it's enormous, very helpful, and exceptionally pretty!
Sten Anderson
So, my PS3 died tonight. Among other things, this means that my Skyrim game of 100+ hours is gone. I'll likely never play Skyrim again, but if I did, I would surely consult this fine strategy guide.
Annabelle Peterson
Amazing Book that gives you details of all the different quests and things to do, things to collect, and different sights to see. One of the best guides for the best game of the year!
2finley_nathan
This guide is great for any adventurer to find there way around Skyrim faster than a whirlwind sprint. I highly recommend it for all dragonborn.
Melisa Ramonda
Increíble. Como no podía ser de otra manera con un juego tan genial y Bethesda que es una masa. Me fascina, será mi nueva Biblia :D
Syahira Sharif
Beautiful content and cover. In-depth contents which is much more impressive than online guides.
p/s: Still using this.
Robert
A few minor errors scattered throughout the text only marginally diminished the usefulness of this wonderful guide.
Joey
Sep 17, 2012 Joey rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: own-it
Even though this isnt really a book i still love the game and it helped me learn more about it!
Jack T
A great guide to the game and has helped me with the actual game.
Joe Garcia
Skyrim can be VERY overwhelming and this book came in very handy.
Drew Smeaton
Well worth the money for Sky Rim fanatics.
Jason Martin
Best strat. Guide ever.
Nicholas C
Really good book!
Katrina
Katrina marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2014
  • Official Final Fantasy VII Strategy Guide
  • Dream of Me
  • Defenders of the Faith: A Guidebook to Clerics and Paladins
  • The Books of Skyrim
  • Pokémon Platinum Version - The Official Pokémon Guide
  • The Art of Mass Effect
  • Fiksyen 302
  • Sword and Fist: A Guidebook to Fighters and Monks (Dungeons & Dragons Accessory)
  • Angel & Faith: Daddy Issues (Angel & Faith, #2)
  • Psionics Handbook
  • Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting (Forgotten Realms)
  • Pokemon Ruby & Sapphire (Prima's Official Strategy Guide)
  • Bone Gods (Black London, #3)
  • Dungeon Master's Guide (Dungeons & Dragons v.3.5)
  • Player's Handbook II
  • Monster Manual (Dungeons & Dragons 3rd Edition)
  • Player's Handbook (Dungeons & Dragons 3rd Edition)
  • Silverhorse (Katriona,  #1-2)
Half-Life 2: Raising the Bar Fallout 3: Prima Official Game Guide The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii Version) -- Collector's Edition Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Collector's Edition: Prima Official Game Guide Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Chaos Bleeds (Prima's Official Strategy Guide)