Start by marking “Students Who Drive You Crazy: Succeeding with Resistant, Unmotivated, and Otherwise Difficult Young People” as Want to Read:

3.29  ·  Rating Details  ·  7 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
Acomprehensive how-to survival guide thatoffers the tools necessary to identify, manage, avoid, and rise above conflicted relationships in and outside the classroom."
Published January 30th 2002 by Corwin Publishers (first published January 28th 2002)

To ask other readers questions about Students Who Drive You Crazy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Students Who Drive You Crazy

Jamie Forrest
Dec 31, 2010 Jamie Forrest rated it it was amazing
I have done a lot of reading about working with students who are difficult. More and more in our business, our students are coming to us with challenges that we were just not trained to handle and our support systems within schools are becoming less and less available. Almost all of the reading I have done is about the strategies available to me to use with the students either in prevention or reaction to students' behaviour. They have been valuable reading and have added to my bag of tricks.

Thi
Katie
Jul 31, 2014 Katie rated it it was ok
Most of the book covered theory I already knew about, and there reaches a point in time when being reminded you can only change yourself isn't helpful. But the last chapter has some practical applications and there is an extensive resource list. Maybe I will be able to get more good ideas from one of them.
Chelsy
Chelsy marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2016
Courtney Gaines
Courtney Gaines rated it liked it
Jul 01, 2015
Allison
Allison marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2015
Ashley
Ashley rated it liked it
Apr 13, 2015
Saif Tamboli
Saif Tamboli marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2014
Bonnie
Bonnie marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2014
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
Dec 23, 2013
William R. Laird, Jr.
William R. Laird, Jr. marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2013
Christine
Christine rated it liked it
Nov 23, 2013
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2013
Jacquelyn Mccrary
Jacquelyn Mccrary marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2013
Staci
Staci rated it really liked it
Jul 30, 2011
Julie
Julie added it
Dec 26, 2010
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2010
Christine
Christine marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2010
Leo Morales-Egizi
Leo Morales-Egizi rated it liked it
Jun 06, 2009
Ebone
Ebone marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2008
Jeffrey A. Kottler is a professor, psychologist, author, consultant, workshop leader, keynote speaker, and social justice advocate who has spent the past 40 years working throughout the world to promote personal and professional development among professionals and marginalized groups. Jeffrey has worked as a teacher, counselor, therapist, and consultant in a variety of settings including a prescho ...more
More about Jeffrey A. Kottler...