Start by marking “Teach Me Tonight (Have Body, Will Guard #3)” as Want to Read:
Teach Me Tonight (Have Body, Will Guard #3)

Teach Me Tonight (Have Body, Will Guard #3)

Bodyguards Aidan Greene and Liam McCullough are hired to protect a spoiled teenager attending an English-language institute. Liam worries that Aidan loves teaching too much to commit to their bodyguard business -- but when things go wrong and Liam’s sexy SEAL buddy Joey shows up to help out, career options become the least of their problems.

Liam faces an opponent who repre
Published June 7th 2011 by Loose Id

To ask other readers questions about Teach Me Tonight, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Teach Me Tonight

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions
Sad it pretty much darts off with sex :(

And then a history lesson :(

And now a tour of the school and a lot geography lesson. This is a really slow start, at 15% and feel like most all of this could have been cut

Eh and now a flash back do we can read about Liam listing after old navy buddy and get unnecessary physical descriptions. This hopefully picks up soon cause its quickly heading to both worth finishing

Is this going to repeat the same worthless information Everytine Adian gets naked?? We
Ami
Jun 21, 2011 Ami rated it really liked it
In the 3rd book of "Have Body, Will Guard" series, Liam and Aidan are hired to protect a young student from wealthy family who receives threats in his country. The father wants his son to leave to US and the teenager will need to improve his English. So, while attending ESL-school, Liam and Aidan will protect the kid and at the same time, Aidan will also spend time teaching.

I think there is a switch of dynamic in this one. In the previous two books, we have Aidan being brought up to the world of
Kristin Sullivan
Aidan & Liam return about a year after we first met them. They accept a job protecting a young man in an ESL course in Tunisia. Aidan will be teaching for the six weeks while Liam signs up as "security director" for the class. Neither is sure the threat is serious and they take the case for differing reasons. Aidan misses teaching and Liam figures that a job is a job. This leads to their first real bump in the road as a couple. Aidan realizes how much he misses teaching and how unsure of him ...more
Emanuela ~plastic duck~
This was a very fast read, a good mix of action and eroticism. I liked that we were almost always together with Liam and we could see all his insecurities. I was also interested in Aidan and his return to teaching. In the previous books, even if he wasn't the perfect bodyguard, I had the impression that he was embracing his new profession a little too smoothly.

Liam and Aidan are still very much in love, but unlike many couples in romance that become a sort of unit after beginning their relation
Alina
Aug 26, 2011 Alina rated it it was amazing
I liked how well-balanced this book is: we get Liam's pov and Aidan's pov almost equally and it's nice to see Liam's take on their relationship for a change. It was interesting to see how they both feel about aging, about their job and their life together. I loved that!

My only gripe is the storyline with Joey. Liam's sexual attraction towards him was kinda anticlimactic, imo, unresolved and out of the blue. I mean he was in SEAL with Joey for years and there wasn't any such feelings involved (an
Ripley
Jul 03, 2011 Ripley rated it really liked it
I have really enjoyed this series, and each one is better than the last. Two things that are especially good about this entry: 1)Tunisia and Tunis really come to life. It feels as though you're standing there--the heat, the light, the sand, the gritty city streets, all seem natural and exotic all at once. That's a real accomplishment. 2) the relationship between Liam and Aidan develops nicely. Liam still seems too good to be true, but Aidan seems thoroughly believable as he worries about aging, ...more
Td
Oct 10, 2011 Td rated it liked it
What I've loved most about this series is Aidan. I like being in his head, his way of thinking and seeing things, his bitchiness, his jealousies and insecurities. He's one of those characters I connect to and gets to me for some reason. Here we get much more of Liam's POV and while it was nice to get to know him better and see where he was coming from, I found myself missing Aidan and his powerful personality something fierce. Still a nice read, I just happen to enjoy the first two better.
Meggie
Jun 29, 2011 Meggie rated it really liked it
I love Aidan & Liam as a couple. This third part, in this series, showed us more about Liam as a character. About how he truly felt about Aidan and their daily life. I liked to watch this side of Liam. We saw more about their relationship, which was awesome. In my humble opinion this was great story. I totally, highly recommend this series!!
Going to shelf the series a bit. Read some reviews of the upcoming books in the series and the bits that bother me in the previous books don't get resolved. In fact in this one while Leim is having sex with his boyfriend he is thinking of being with friend instead of thinking of Aidan. No.
Tonileg
Jan 20, 2013 Tonileg rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, m-m
Contemporary M/M romance set in Tunisia with bodyguards Aidan Greene and Liam McCullough are hired to protect a spoiled teenager attending an English-language institute.
First love for both Liam and Aiden, so they can be a little self conscious and nervous about the relationship when events/people enter their lives that could tear them apart. Aiden loves to teach and gave it up to help Liam in his body-guarding business in Tunisia. Liam's sexy SEAL buddy Joey comes into to help with the project
Fehu
This one was a surprise.
First of all it Aiden was out of character and one was facing an insequere Liam. That was a nice change, but I missed Aiden, since he was mostly focusing on teaching and his students.
Just the whiny brat they have to guard annoys me, the one in the privious book did as well.
I liked them both on a mission more, so the first book is still my favorite in this series.
Susu
Apr 20, 2013 Susu rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed that most of the story was from Liam's POV. There were times in the previous books where I wondered about something he thought or said, now I have more insight into who he is and how he thinks. I don't get the sense that they resolved their issues this book brought up but I guess I will see when I read the next book.
Kelly H. (Maybedog)
These are the worst bodyguards on the planet. Really, they do the stupidest things. There was danger and action, although not enough peril.

3.5 rounded up because they were grownups when things got rocky and actually talked to one another.
Susan
Susan rated it really liked it
Jun 15, 2011
Princessgiggity
Princessgiggity rated it it was amazing
Jun 05, 2013
Michelle Lindqvist
Michelle Lindqvist rated it did not like it
Jul 19, 2012
Julia
Julia rated it it was ok
May 25, 2014
Ann
Ann rated it really liked it
Mar 21, 2014
Lada
Lada rated it liked it
Nov 15, 2011
Josh Jango
Josh Jango rated it liked it
Jan 26, 2014
Edina Rose
Jul 28, 2011 Edina Rose rated it really liked it
In my opinion, the teaching pb was solved too quickly.
Kim
Kim rated it really liked it
Jan 11, 2012
Amazonaute
Amazonaute rated it really liked it
Aug 26, 2016
Penny Brandon
Penny Brandon rated it really liked it
Jun 09, 2011
Matthew Tufts
Matthew Tufts rated it really liked it
Jun 15, 2014
Rand
Rand rated it liked it
Jul 02, 2012
Tessi4M
Tessi4M rated it really liked it
Sep 15, 2014
Jacquie
Jacquie rated it really liked it
May 18, 2014
LR
LR rated it it was amazing
Oct 27, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Spin Out (Deputy Joe, #2)
  • Big Cypress Crossroads
  • The Riddle of the Sands (Fathom's Five, #2)
  • Trust Me (Cover Me, #2)
  • I Spy Something Bloody (I Spy, #1)
  • In Hot Pursuit
  • Unforgiven (Fae #3)
  • A Midwinter Prince
  • A Matter of Necessity
  • Black Cat Ink (Bellingham Mysteries, #3)
  • Like Pizza and Beer (Dino Martini Mysteries, #2)
  • Bermuda Heat (L.A., #5)
  • In the Flesh (Flesh, #1)
  • Breaking Cover (Life Lessons, #2)
  • Guarding Morgan (Sanctuary, #1)
  • A Game of Chances (Farmingdale Gentleman's Club, #1)
  • Troublemaker (Dave Brandstetter, #3)
  • Breaking Logan's Laws (Quinn Security, #4)
Neil Plakcy is the author of the Mahu Investigations, mysteries which take place in Hawaii. They are: Mahu, Mahu Surfer, Mahu Fire, Mahu Vice, Mahu Blood, Mahu Men, Zero Break, Natural Predators and Children of Noah.

His M/M romance novels are GayLife.com, Mi Amor, Love on Site, Love on the Web, Love on Stage, Love on the Pitch, and the Have Body, Will Guard series: Three Wrong Turns in the Desert,
More about Neil S. Plakcy...

Have Body, Will Guard (8 books)
  • Three Wrong Turns in the Desert (Have Body, Will Guard, #1)
  • Dancing With The Tide (Have Body, Will Guard, #2)
  • Olives for the Stranger (Have Body, Will Guard, #4)
  • Under the Waterfall (Have Body, Will Guard, #5)
  • The Noblest Vengeance (Have Body, Will Guard #6)
  • Finding Freddie Venus (Have Body, Will Guard #7)
  • A Cold Wind (Have Body, Will Guard #8)