Start by marking “Accidentally Fabulous (The Fashion-Forward Adventures of Imogene, #3)” as Want to Read:
Accidentally Fabulous (The Fashion-Forward Adventures of Imogene, #3)

Accidentally Fabulous (The Fashion-Forward Adventures of Imogene #3)

3.83 of 5 stars 3.83  ·  rating details  ·  126 ratings  ·  11 reviews

Imogene's going from starstruck to starlet!

Imogene and Evie are headed to L.A. for a fashion-filled spring break. Hello, gorgeous beaches, celebrity sightings, and nonstop shopping on Rodeo Drive!

Then the spotlight turns on Imogene and suddenly everyone in Hollywood wants to buy her life story. With a famous heartthrob to hang out with and A-list status to get her in

Published August 26th 2008 by Simon Pulse

To ask other readers questions about Accidentally Fabulous, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Accidentally Fabulous

Airhead by Meg CabotBeing Nikki by Meg CabotRunaway by Meg CabotPoseur by Rachel MaudeViolet on the Runway by Melissa C. Walker
YA Fashion Books
47th out of 93 books — 79 voters
Uglies by Scott WesterfeldBetrayed by P.C. CastHex Hall by Rachel HawkinsBurned by P.C. CastChosen by P.C. Cast
Aimee's 100 in 2010
76th out of 98 books — 25 voters

More lists with this book...

Ayu
imogene, bersahabat dengan evie, dan mereka ikut camp fashion di LA.
itu ajah deh intinya,
gua merasa bego aja karena beli buku tanpa liat2, kalo ini adalah buku seri kesekian, dan gua BELUM BACA BUKU SEBELUMNYA. sehingga gua merasa hina dina, bego lanjut usia, dan kecewa seketika.
omaygawd!!!.
pas beli buku in, karena temanya, (dan di sinopsisnya sendiri) udah gembar-gembor soal cewek dan fashion, yah... at least gua pikir bakal nemu tulisan sekelas Meg Cabot lah, yang berisik dan ramai.
tapi ini..
Jennifer Wardrip
Reviewed by Jennifer Rummel for TeensReadToo.com

Imogene and her BFF, Evie, vow to make headlines at Fantasy Fashion Camp in L.A. Imogene's nervous because she rarely finishes a project, but together they are unstoppable.

However, things go awry when Imogene's spotted as the Hautlaw girl at a fashion show. Immediately, she's whisked to the front row, leaving Evie behind.

This creates a snowball effect and now Imogene's invited to parties. She worries about leaving her BFF behind, but Hollywood is
Herlina P Dewi
Sebenarnya 2,5 bintang sih....
Danielle
Disappointing. Not nearly as good as the previous ones. There were plot issues, character issues, etc. etc. etc. Issues. I really didn't like this book but because I liked its predecessors I'm going to give it two stars. The first two are very good, this one isn't. I still love Imogene though.
Michelle Arrow
I didn't like this book but maybe it's because I read it before the first book because I got it before! It was boring and didn't capture my attention span at all. Imogene wasn't that likeable in this book, I out that she was snobby and kinda a brat.
Erica
What was cute in the previous books was just plain annoying in this one. Imogene came across as a incredibly shallow and not very intelligent. The plot was also lacking in content and the story line was only very loosely held together.
Susan Gauthier
Drama, boys, a BFF and fashion...you just can't go wrong. Who would not want to be Imogene! She can tend to be a little shallow at times but it is a fun read.
Jessie Stirling
This third installment was absolutely fantastic and the way the story had so much drama, about her career,love, and her family...it was amazing :D
Naomi
Aug 29, 2010 Naomi rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Fashion lovers, and teens
Third and final installment of the 'A Girl Like Moi' triology, I loved the series very much. I read it years ago and I would like to re-read them.
Jess
Nov 25, 2008 Jess marked it as to-read
I haven't read this one yet... I didn't even know about it until i was looking up the first two books!!!
Stephanie Meehan
this was ok not as exciting as the the last two books.
Putri Mei
Putri Mei is currently reading it
Aug 29, 2015
Mikkerz
Mikkerz marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2015
Bridget
Bridget marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2015
Sara
Sara marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2015
Karolina Sowińska
Karolina Sowińska marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2015
Sarah marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2015
Kayla
Kayla marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2015
Amira Bahsoon
Amira Bahsoon marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2015
America Garcia
America Garcia marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2015
Sirenita
Sirenita marked it as to-read
May 02, 2015
Myah
Myah marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2015
  • Kukila
  • Smash!
  • Catwalk
  • Cerita Cinta Enrico
  • Write Here, Right Now (Flirt, #1)
  • Pangeran Untuk Putri
  • The Look
  • The Man Behind the Da Vinci Code: The Unauthorized Biography of Dan Brown
  • Cheeky Romance
  • Charlotte in Paris
  • Model Undercover: New York
  • Dimi is Married
  • Beyond Summer (Blue Sky Hill #3)
  • Bonjour, Happiness!: Secrets to Finding Your Joie de Vivre
Lisa Barham is the author of the popular Young Adult book series, The Fashion Forward Adventures of Imogene, from Simon and Schuster.

A Graduate of F.I.T., Lisa began her career as an editor at I.M. International, one of the world's first fashion forecasting and consulting firms in the U.S. Shortly thereafter she moved into film production, working for such notables as Robert DeNiro and Woody Alle
More about Lisa Barham...

The Fashion-Forward Adventures of Imogene (3 books)
  • A Girl Like Moi (The Fashion-Forward Adventures of Imogene, #1)
  • Project Paris (The Fashion-Forward Adventures of Imogene, #2)
A Girl Like Moi (The Fashion-Forward Adventures of Imogene, #1) Project Paris (The Fashion-Forward Adventures of Imogene, #2)