Start by marking “Accidentally Fabulous (The Fashion-Forward Adventures of Imogene, #3)” as Want to Read:
Accidentally Fabulous (The Fashion-Forward Adventures of Imogene, #3)

Accidentally Fabulous (The Fashion-Forward Adventures of Imogene #3)

3.87 of 5 stars 3.87  ·  rating details  ·  118 ratings  ·  11 reviews

Imogene's going from starstruck to starlet!

Imogene and Evie are headed to L.A. for a fashion-filled spring break. Hello, gorgeous beaches, celebrity sightings, and nonstop shopping on Rodeo Drive!

Then the spotlight turns on Imogene and suddenly everyone in Hollywood wants to buy her life story. With a famous heartthrob to hang out with and A-list status to get her in

Published August 26th 2008 by Simon Pulse

To ask other readers questions about Accidentally Fabulous, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Accidentally Fabulous

Airhead by Meg CabotBeing Nikki by Meg CabotPoseur by Rachel MaudeRunaway by Meg CabotThe Good, the Fab, and the Ugly by Rachel Maude
YA Fashion Books
44th out of 86 books — 71 voters
Uglies by Scott WesterfeldHex Hall by Rachel HawkinsBetrayed by P.C. CastBurned by P.C. CastChosen by P.C. Cast
Aimee's 100 in 2010
76th out of 98 books — 24 voters

More lists with this book...

Ayu
imogene, bersahabat dengan evie, dan mereka ikut camp fashion di LA.
itu ajah deh intinya,
gua merasa bego aja karena beli buku tanpa liat2, kalo ini adalah buku seri kesekian, dan gua BELUM BACA BUKU SEBELUMNYA. sehingga gua merasa hina dina, bego lanjut usia, dan kecewa seketika.
omaygawd!!!.
pas beli buku in, karena temanya, (dan di sinopsisnya sendiri) udah gembar-gembor soal cewek dan fashion, yah... at least gua pikir bakal nemu tulisan sekelas Meg Cabot lah, yang berisik dan ramai.
tapi ini..
Jennifer Wardrip
Reviewed by Jennifer Rummel for TeensReadToo.com

Imogene and her BFF, Evie, vow to make headlines at Fantasy Fashion Camp in L.A. Imogene's nervous because she rarely finishes a project, but together they are unstoppable.

However, things go awry when Imogene's spotted as the Hautlaw girl at a fashion show. Immediately, she's whisked to the front row, leaving Evie behind.

This creates a snowball effect and now Imogene's invited to parties. She worries about leaving her BFF behind, but Hollywood is
Herlina P Dewi
Sebenarnya 2,5 bintang sih....
Danielle
Disappointing. Not nearly as good as the previous ones. There were plot issues, character issues, etc. etc. etc. Issues. I really didn't like this book but because I liked its predecessors I'm going to give it two stars. The first two are very good, this one isn't. I still love Imogene though.
Michelle Arrow
I didn't like this book but maybe it's because I read it before the first book because I got it before! It was boring and didn't capture my attention span at all. Imogene wasn't that likeable in this book, I out that she was snobby and kinda a brat.
Erica
What was cute in the previous books was just plain annoying in this one. Imogene came across as a incredibly shallow and not very intelligent. The plot was also lacking in content and the story line was only very loosely held together.
Susan Gauthier
Drama, boys, a BFF and fashion...you just can't go wrong. Who would not want to be Imogene! She can tend to be a little shallow at times but it is a fun read.
Jessie
This third installment was absolutely fantastic and the way the story had so much drama, about her career,love, and her family...it was amazing :D
Naomi
Aug 29, 2010 Naomi rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Fashion lovers, and teens
Third and final installment of the 'A Girl Like Moi' triology, I loved the series very much. I read it years ago and I would like to re-read them.
Jess
Nov 25, 2008 Jess marked it as to-read
I haven't read this one yet... I didn't even know about it until i was looking up the first two books!!!
Stephanie Meehan
this was ok not as exciting as the the last two books.
Ganes Laras
Ganes Laras marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2014
Jana (The Book Goddess)
Jana (The Book Goddess) marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2014
claire
claire marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2014
The Alpha  ♡
The Alpha ♡ marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2014
Kathy
Kathy is currently reading it
Oct 02, 2014
Ariana
Ariana marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2014
Jean
Jean marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2014
Indah W
Indah W is currently reading it
Aug 31, 2014
Bookaholic
Bookaholic marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2014
Sara Frutuoso
Sara Frutuoso marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2014
Elly
Elly marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2014
Stacy
Stacy marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2014
Meghan Townsend
Meghan Townsend marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2014
Lia
Lia marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2014
  • Kukila
  • Oh Yeah, Audrey!
  • Charlotte in Paris
  • Cerita Cinta Enrico
  • Write Here, Right Now (Flirt, #1)
  • Everything Changes
  • The Look
  • Cheeky Romance
  • The Other Side of Summer (Gilmore Girls, #4)
  • Pangeran Untuk Putri
  • Dimi is Married
  • The Man Behind the Da Vinci Code: The Unauthorized Biography of Dan Brown
  • Ready to Wear (Sew Zoey, #1)
Lisa Barham is the author of the popular Young Adult book series, The Fashion Forward Adventures of Imogene, from Simon and Schuster.

A Graduate of F.I.T., Lisa began her career as an editor at I.M. International, one of the world's first fashion forecasting and consulting firms in the U.S. Shortly thereafter she moved into film production, working for such notables as Robert DeNiro and Woody Alle
More about Lisa Barham...
A Girl Like Moi (The Fashion-Forward Adventures of Imogene, #1) Project Paris (The Fashion-Forward Adventures of Imogene, #2)