Alluvion (The Ylem Trilogy, #2)

Alluvion (The Ylem Trilogy #2)

4.07 of 5 stars 4.07  ·  rating details  ·  28 ratings  ·  16 reviews
The second installment in The Ylem trilogy by author Tatiana Vila.

Kalista knew they were looking for her and that one day they would come and get her. But she never expected her biggest threat would emerge from the waters of her past. A threat that might jeopardize her every resolve and...heart.

To ask other readers questions about Alluvion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Alluvion

Tatiana Vila
Jun 03, 2013 Tatiana Vila rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
This book WILL come out, I swear! It's just being written at a snail's pace, but it will see the day of light soon. I don't know when exactly, but I hope it'll be this year :)
Elizabeth
Ok, I just finished the first book and was left hanging when it ended, so I start looking to buy this next book in the series and am left disappointed to the fact I can't find it on Amazon. It was supposed to come out in the spring right? Well it is now summer and nothing... I guess I have to wait then! (*Tapping my foot impatiently*) Wow waiting is going to suck!!
deanneluvbooks
I've NEVER wanted a book as much as I want this one!!! Do you know what's worse then waiting? Not knowing when Alluvion will come out!!! They could use this kind of torture strategy in war because I'm willing to do and say ANYTHING to read this book!!! AAAAAAAGH!!!!!!

HOPEFULLY END OF AUGUST. EAGERLY COUNTING DOWN THE DAYS.
Rachel
Mar 28, 2014 Rachel marked it as waiting-no-release-date
From the Author:

Posted on September 5, 2012
The second book in the Ylem trilogy
I know this is coming late, REALLY late, and that some of you want to kill me for taking so long to get Alluvion out there--I know apologies aren't enough, but an explanation and a snippet of information many of you have been asking me for months now, will be--to some extent--enough for the moment :)

My life has taken an interesting turn work-wise, a good turn that has flooded my...more
Luna Melissa
Why Cant It Be April Already? Caann Ther Be A Early Give Away ?? Im Dying To Read THis Book!!
Tatiana Sandoval
Aug 07, 2012 Tatiana Sandoval marked it as to-read
I swear I check for this book on Amazon everyday, and I'm always disappointed to see that it's still not out!!!........

update: where the heck is Tatiana Vila?!?! and where is Alluvion!!!!???

New Update: REALLY?
Ashley
Dec 14, 2012 Ashley marked it as to-read
About to give up hope on this book ever coming up!!!
Susan Alonso
Jan 16, 2012 Susan Alonso marked it as to-read
cant wait for this book its been forever already :)
Stasia Beaudry
Mar 07, 2014 Stasia Beaudry marked it as to-read
Ok I just finished the first book and everything I read said the second was supposed to come out in 2012 yet I cant find it any where! in book form or on my nook! I really want to read this! can someone help me Pleaseeeeee!!!! is it possible that it hasen't come out yet?!
Kathy
May 28, 2014 Kathy marked it as to-read
When is this book coming out?
Vanessa Laranjo
I love love love love love love love love love this book bu its taking way too lovng to get here the author said that it would come out at the end of november but its almost christmas and its still the here yet! Hurry up please! I will do anything for this book to get here!
Allison
Dec 05, 2013 Allison marked it as to-read
So when is this supposed to come out?! I loved the first one and I check all the time since the last time I checked it said June 2012
****a year and a half later*****
is it ever coming out???
Kimberly
Great first two books. I had to wait forever for B&N to get this book and read it in a few hours. Yes, this author is that good. Tatiana Vila, please write faster.
Tori
Feb 12, 2013 Tori marked it as to-be-released
Shelves: ya-books
I seriously hope the author didn't abandon the series because I really want to read this!
Kyrsten
Jan 27, 2013 Kyrsten marked it as to-read
Shelves: covers-i-love
What is going on with this book??? AHHH!
Kelsey
Nov 12, 2012 Kelsey marked it as to-read
Shelves: sequels, werewolves
WHEN WILL THIS BE OUT D:
Sindhuja Sivashanmugam
Sindhuja Sivashanmugam marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2014
Gunther Wils
Gunther Wils marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2014
Rasiha
Rasiha marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2014
Natale
Natale marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2014
Riki
Riki marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2014
Annarose
Annarose marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2014
Tiwana
Tiwana marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2014
Alyssa
Alyssa marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2014
Dawn
Dawn marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2014
Ilana Amzallag
Ilana Amzallag marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2014
Aya
Aya marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2014
Release Date 1 20 Feb 10, 2013 04:29AM
  • Arcanus (Tempus, #2)
  • Sneak Thievery
  • Wiccan Born (Wiccan, #2)
  • Lone Wolf  (Westervelt Wolves,  #8)
  • Inevitable (The Yara Silva Trilogy, #3)
  • Before (Destined, #0.5)
  • Altered (Setenid Blight #1)
  • Beautiful Experiment (Island of Defiance, #1)
  • Perilous Light (The Afterglow Trilogy, #2)
  • Have No Mercy (Cambion, #4)
  • Circle of Lies (Red Ridge Pack,#2)
  • Touching Embers (Touch, #3)
  • Unbearable (Port Fare, #3)
  • Wounded (The Wereling, #1)
  • Tainted Blood (The Brookehaven Vampires, #3)
  • Time's Daughter
  • Beguiled (Immortal Essence, #2)
  • Avenger (Halflings, #3)
4719629
Though half of her blood calls her to Spain, Tatiana Vila was born in El Salvador, where she currently lives and works on both The Ylem Trilogy and her Away series. She's also a book cover designer and an eco-friendly jewelry maker!

When not writing, glued to her husband Mr. Keyboard, or cover designing, she can be found watching tacky reality shows, singing in the shower, buying baggy shirts, eati...more
More about Tatiana Vila...
The Ylem (The Ylem Trilogy, #1) Break Away (Away, #1) Breath Away (Away, #2) Zenith (The Ylem Trilogy, #3) The Hunter (The Guardian, #1)