GTO: Shonan 14 Days n. 1

GTO: Shonan 14 Days n. 1 (GTO: Shonan 14 Days #1)

4.21 of 5 stars 4.21  ·  rating details  ·  75 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Torna finalmente, con una nuova e divertentissima serie, Eikichi Onizuka: il professore matto protagonista di GTO che - in barba ai suoi trascorsi da teppista - si propone di diventare il migliore insegnante di tutto il Giappone!
GTO Shonan 14 Days è la storia delle due settimane che, dopo essere stato ferito da Teshigawara, Eikichi avrebbe dovuto trascorrere all'ospedale....more
Mass Market Paperback, Pocket, 200 pages
Published October 27th 2010 by Dynit

To ask other readers questions about GTO, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about GTO

Sara
I'm so happy I get more Onizuka time! He is my all time favorite fictional character. :3 I love Fujisawa's humor. Sure, some stuff feels like it's being recycled, but oh well. I'm just glad to have Onizuka back for a while. I hope for another come back in the future. xD Maybe a future where Oni is an old man? :D
Robert Dufalo
Ok once again the teach of all awesomeness is back and oh my is he in for a ride from what it looks like.
I have to be honest I already read a lot of this series in Japanese and I enjoyed it. But I wanted to support the company Vertical that is taking on new manga translation when most companies are going under or cutting back. I believe this group is now owned by Kodansha (46.7%) and Dai Nippon Printing (46.0%).
Toru Fujisawa sticks to what makes Onizuka one of the best characters ever made IN T...more
David
Been a while since I read manga. I loved the GTO anime and this reboot manga really picks up where it leaves off. Similar tone and really funny, so I'm gonna keep reading it. One thing I don't care for is the main villain, a middle school girl who fills this "cute tyrant" anime/JRPG trope that I find annoying and tiresome. I can't wait to see GTO pull through and kick her ass!
Serial  Saudi_00
Having been a big fan of the tv show , I really wanted to see more of Onizaka , and when I found out about this series , I was dying to read . although after hearing the fact that its a spin off , I was less exited.

But anyhow , I had a lot of laughs and fun reading through it . but until reading thought the final volume , i was vary skeptical , wither to give it a 4 or a 3 range of stars . but looking as a series as a whole it had a lot of ups and down which made it vary difficult to decide . A...more
Matt
More of the Onizuka you love. While the premise is a little bit of a stretch even for GTO and the characters quickly fall into GTO archetypes, you still get more of what you love if you are already a GTO fan. The gags are good and the art is very nice.

The Vertical release is pretty nice even if it obviously doesn't match on the shelf with the Tokyopop releases. Color pages at the front, helpful translation notes in the the back. My biggest gripe with the Vertical release is the same complaint I...more
Indah Threez Lestari
Niat Onizuka sih liburan musim panas 14 hari sekaligus sembunyi setelah mengaku di acara TV hampir mengubur muridnya hidup-hidup.

Tapi ya jadi seperti ngajar di sekolah juga, khususnya mengasuh anak-anak bermasalah di fasilitas khusus di Shonan...

------------------------

Yang pertama kubaca bulan April lalu mangascan-nya. Tapi cuma selang sebulan, ternyata Level sudah menerbitkan serial ini meskipun GTO-nya sendiri baru diterbitkan 2 volume. Jelas kudu dikoleksi-lah. Mantap!
Salimbol
A very enjoyable return to the world of GTO, which has pretty much the exact same strengths and weaknesses as the original series. Fortunately, Onizuka alternately making a prat of himself and kicking ass never really gets old :-), and this series promises to be a lot of fun - anyone who enjoyed the original GTO will probably like this.
Serdar
If one were to travel into the universe of GTO: 14 Days in Shonan and look up Badass on Wikipedia, I would find the article deficient if a picture of Eikichi Onizuka didn’t appear as the illustration of choice on that page.

Kristine Pratt
At times raunchy, definitely violent, but a book that I still enjoyed. This is outside of my normal reading in the world of manga and I'm glad I wandered. I like Onizuka and want to find out more. I'll have to look for the original series too. :)
Matthews M.
Kenapa membeli dan membaca buku ini? Nostalgia akan kegilaan Onizuka Sensei yang sableng, urakan, kampungan, kuat, terlihat kasar padahal sebenarnya baik dan jujur.

Kalau memang Level Comics sudah terbitkan yang Vol. 2, cari di mana ya?
Nura
ternyata ketengilannya si Onizuka ini ga da batasnya. tadinya mo kasih tiga bintang ajah gara-gara kecoak seember itu... hiiiy... tapi berhubung muka jeleknya muncul lumayan banyak jadi kasih bintang empat :D
Nickname
Un po' ripetitivo ma abbastanza simpatico.
Slim Khan
Fucking awesome
Dragonbradm
Dragonbradm marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2014
慧純 村上
慧純 村上 marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2014
Pham Le
Pham Le marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2014
Philip
Philip added it
May 26, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Toru Fujisawa began his career as mangaka in 1989 with Adesugata Junjou Boy serialized in the Weekly Shonen Magazine.
More about Tōru Fujisawa...
GTO: Great Teacher Onizuka, Vol. 1 GTO: Great Teacher Onizuka, Vol. 3 GTO: Great Teacher Onizuka, Vol. 2 GTO: Great Teacher Onizuka, Vol. 4 GTO: Great Teacher Onizuka, Vol. 5