Start by marking “The Ambassadors” as Want to Read:
The Ambassadors

The Ambassadors

Anike is the royal artist, kept extremely busy by a demanding prince who wants every illustrious moment of his reign recorded in ink and paint. His latest task is recording the visit of the ambassadors from the country of Marana, long closed off from the world and only newly opened. But when they arrive, and Anike catches his first glimpse of the exotic Maranans, painting ...more
Published June 21st 2011 by Less Than Three Press

To ask other readers questions about The Ambassadors, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Ambassadors

Vivian ♪(┌・。・)┌
A really cute little story that follows, what I like to call the LT3 Recipe, quite faithfully. Not that I'm complaining, of course. Gets me every time (and what does that say about me).

This is a bit of a scandalous book actually, despite being only 32 pages. A bit of extraterrestrial, incestuous, threeway love going on here. Not sure if it can get any more taboo. And yet miraculously, the thrill of taboo is noticeably absent (I'm afraid the LT3 Recipe does not allow space for anything other than
Maya
Jan 10, 2012 Maya rated it liked it
Shelves: review-books
The Ambassadors by Sasha L. Miller
3 Stars
Reviewed for www.heartsonfirereviews.com

Anike is an artist hired by the prince to visually record every possible moment of the visit by ambassadors of a neighboring country of Marana. Anike finds the brothers to be fascinating since he has never seen their race, with long faces with sharply slanted features, their oval irises and slightly iridescent skin. This book had so much unrealized potential. It is very short and seems more like an outline for a lon
Tailtiu
May 30, 2013 Tailtiu rated it liked it
2,5* upgrade for the free Ficbits: http://www.sashalmiller.com/2013/03/f...
I didn't like the constant smirking and lack of a "real" story behind all the words but the Ficbits made up for it.
Tam
Jan 27, 2012 Tam rated it really liked it
This review can be found at Brief Encounters Reviews.

This was an interesting fantasy short that had me swept up in the descriptions of life in this world, but due to its short length also left me with some reservations. Anike is a painter who has been hired by the ruler to record all great events during his reign. It would be similar to an official photographer today. His usual mode of working, is during any large event, like a ball or high level meetings, he makes various sketches and then pain
Wax
Jun 15, 2015 Wax rated it liked it
Shelves: own-have, mm
Anike is the court artist, whose job is to memorialize his prince's life in drawings. He is especially drawn to the ambassadors from Marana, who have fangs and scaly skin. They are also brothers, so if that's a hard limit, be aware there's a bit of brocest.

This was a light easy read, that really could stand to be a bit longer. I did like the bit of world-building that we were able to read. However, there was a little too much insta-love/lust for me, and I never really felt like we got to know e
Bijan
Nov 26, 2015 Bijan rated it it was ok
Well, I think I should've read more reviews before starting this one. It started promising but then everything became shallow and hasty. Yes, hasty. It could've been a nice novel. Instead, now we have a very quick read as though the author has wanted to wrap up every challenging issues in a few paragraphs. What a pity!
Jessica Brauner
Aug 13, 2015 Jessica Brauner rated it liked it
was a short story when the description before downloading stated novel, story wise was lacking and lack of character building is what keeps this from a 5. it wasn't what i was looking for but a 3 because it had me asking for the rest of the book.
Pépin Pomme
Sasha Miller's writing is always great, and the characters were cute as hell. It was very fun, but a little to quick for my taste. But a very enjoyable read.
Tame
Jan 11, 2012 Tame rated it liked it
enjoyed it, but since it involved a 3some, I'm not very keen on those. The pet names that they called the main character at times was also a bit offsetting.
Zaa
I want to say that I didn't like this book, and damn! I certainly hate threesomes. The story was good until turned into a menage it suck.
Hearts On Fire Reviews
Reviewed By: Maya

Publisher: Dreamspinner

Genre: M/M Fantasy

Check out the review on http://heartsonfirereviews.com/
Seregil
Aug 20, 2014 Seregil rated it it was ok
Shelves: short-story, mmm
Very interesting world and cute characters, but the story was too short for any proper develpment. I'd totally give it 4-5 stars if it turned into a proper novel.
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it really liked it
Feb 25, 2015
Ronda
Ronda rated it it was amazing
Jun 18, 2013
Nana
Nana rated it it was ok
Jan 10, 2017
Erin
Erin rated it liked it
Mar 24, 2016
Shadaeron
Shadaeron rated it really liked it
May 16, 2015
Kelly
Kelly rated it really liked it
Jan 10, 2012
Amanda
Amanda rated it really liked it
Apr 10, 2012
Aly Jones
Aly Jones rated it really liked it
Mar 13, 2016
Kasha
Kasha rated it really liked it
Jul 31, 2015
Kirsche
Kirsche rated it it was ok
Jun 23, 2015
xiin
xiin rated it liked it
Nov 22, 2015
TabiZ
TabiZ rated it really liked it
Mar 08, 2016
Jessie Rochel
Jessie Rochel rated it really liked it
Aug 21, 2016
Sherry
Sherry rated it liked it
Sep 30, 2014
Aida
Aida rated it really liked it
Oct 17, 2011
Melissa
Melissa rated it really liked it
Sep 24, 2011
Rainbow Blue
Rainbow Blue rated it liked it
Nov 04, 2015
Janja
Janja rated it really liked it
Jun 18, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Finder Tolan
  • Fairytales Slashed 4
  • That Famous Happy End
Sasha L. Miller spends most of her time writing, reading, or playing with all things website design. She loves telling stories, especially romance, because there’s nothing better than giving people their happily ever afters. When not writing, she spends time cooking, harassing her roommates, and playing with her cats.
More about Sasha L. Miller...