Start by marking “The 100 Absolutely Unbreakable Laws of Business Succes” as Want to Read:
The 100 Absolutely Unbreakable Laws of Business Succes

The 100 Absolutely Unbreakable Laws of Business Succes

Brian Tracy has traveled and worked in more than 30 countries, studying business, economics, philosophy, psychology, history, and entrepreneurship. The 100 Absolutely Unbreakable Laws of Business Success is based on those years of study and provides a wide-ranging view of the things that make some businesses -- and lives -- work, and others fail.The author provides a wealt ...more
Published January 1st 2002 by Berrett-Koehler Publishers (first published 2000)

Be the first to ask a question about The 100 Absolutely Unbreakable Laws of Business Succes

Diana Nagy
What would I do without my favorite author Brian Tracy? He is one of the most inspirational writers I've ever experienced! I couldn't imagine my life without his words inspiring me as I move along in the journey that has been my life. His words inspire me to work harder, and get more done. His words motivate me to do everything that I do with excellence. His words inspire me to think about things in other ways, to pay attention to the opportunities that come up for me and making the right decisi ...more
JP
May 18, 2013 JP rated it really liked it
Tracy packs into this book a huge amount of fundamental wisdom about success in business. The laws are categorized into topics like personal finance, negotiating, goal setting, and time management. He explains each law concisely, often with a brief story or example. He continuously pushes the reader to action by presenting techniques for applying each law immediately. I find Tracy's writing style and word choice to be extremely clear and precise. This list of 100 points could have become overwhe ...more
Povilas Korop
Oct 31, 2011 Povilas Korop rated it really liked it
I can say three different things about this book:
- Very cheap (no pictures, just plain text)
- Very simple ideas and thoughts, none of them are new or somehow breaking-news
- But the effect while reading is astonishing: the thoughts inspired me really, in my mind I transformed those thoughts to my own perspective and it really helped me to make changes to my own projects.
Greg
Jul 19, 2014 Greg rated it it was amazing
I read a lot of business, get-rich, and self-help books. This is definitely one of the best--so much so that though I checked out a library edition, I'm considering buying my own copy to keep on hand.

As other reviewers have said, they're not 100 groundbreaking laws. A lot of them are statements of things we already know. But Tracy's personal voice and clear systems, recommendations, and reasons seem to be uniquely effective. Especially for planning and time management, no one has done more for m
Alexander Morozov
Это шедевр!!! Абсолютно без воды, абсолютные законы успеха! Для любой страны и для любого времени! После ещё находил очень много курсов от Брайана Трейси, у него стиль подачи. Без воды! От первого слова и сразу к делу. Ни у кого такого не встречал. Но конечно без примеров, но тут это и ненужно.
В то время как Роберт Кийосаки, умудрится растянуть пару таких идей на книгу в 200 страниц и повторять одно и тоже 100 раз под разными углами, хотя просто как чтиво хорошее. А потом выпустить ещё 49 книг =
Alex Vasai
Feb 21, 2014 Alex Vasai rated it it was amazing
After 2 years, I have finally finished this great book with useful advices for achieving success in business. It's very practical because, after reading it, you can open it at any page and remember a new law. After watching interviews with the author, I, somehow, hear his calm voice teaching me this laws like a grand-father to his nephew.
Daniel
Feb 23, 2016 Daniel rated it liked it
Brian Tracy was a very popular writer when I purchased this book. In my youth, I felt this was an excellent book. Today though, it was just OK.
Алёна Москалец
Книга очень практичная. Сплошные конкретные советы и принципы.
Muhammad Ali
Apr 27, 2016 Muhammad Ali rated it really liked it
Easy to comprehend, Action points are the gems of this book :)
Vs
Sep 15, 2015 Vs rated it it was amazing
Fantastic overview.
Keith Kendall
Mar 22, 2012 Keith Kendall rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: People interested in increased effectiveness.
Shelves: business
Succinct, clear, believable, repetitious. By repetitiousness, there were stock phrases that opened and closed many of the "laws". Rather than laws, I found them to be techniques or strategies.

I would have preferred a hard copy. But my local library had audio, so that's what I "read." It would be nice to see these in print. There were groups of techniques, such as one for salesmen.
Matt
Jun 28, 2009 Matt rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a great book for personal and professional development. Step by step guide to implement habits that are a must for those who are truly successful business professionals. The person reading the book is a little youga-esque (if that makes any sense) at first but grew on me after a couple cds. Definitely a good one to listen to/read.
Nikki
Nov 13, 2011 Nikki rated it it was ok
Shelves: business
There were some interesting business ideas to put into practice in business, but most of them were things that most of us already know restated in a different way. It wasn't as impactful as I had hoped.
Amanda Howard
Jul 22, 2013 Amanda Howard rated it it was amazing
I listened to an unabridged audio book while driving in my car. It really requires much more careful attention than that so I plan on listening again while taking careful notes.
Keith
May 11, 2011 Keith rated it really liked it
Shelves: audio-book
Listened to this one in a couple of days on audio-book. Excellent source of information and principles. I think I need to get the paper copy for my reference now...
Glen Murdock
Feb 14, 2013 Glen Murdock rated it liked it
States the obvious, but then again the obvious many times does need to be restated. All of the laws are abstract of course. Good for reference. I will keep in library.
Natasa Tovornik
Sep 05, 2011 Natasa Tovornik rated it liked it
Shelves: business
well, I a not the biggest Brian Tracy fan, although there are some interesting guidelines that one can follow.
Mamoon Staya
Feb 22, 2013 Mamoon Staya rated it it was amazing
This is recommended for anyone looking to make a succeful career and love what they do. I guarantee it.
Erik Lindgren
May 09, 2014 Erik Lindgren rated it it was amazing
Best business book ever! combines Napoleon Hill with Zig Zigler and everyone in between!
Ben
Oct 14, 2008 Ben is currently reading it
Well a lot about how great the author is so far - but some interesting philosophy
Tihomir
Dec 21, 2013 Tihomir rated it it was amazing
It was the second time which I read the book. A lot of pretty useful lessons.
Dwight
Jun 23, 2012 Dwight rated it really liked it
Great reading and very good reference if you are in business or sales
Kunmi Ariyo
It would teach you the rules of the business game.Tested and tried.
TarasProkopyuk
Mar 01, 2012 TarasProkopyuk rated it really liked it
Shelves: pvl
Довольно полезная книга, как и большинство творений автора.
Kyle Richards
Kyle Richards marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2016
Muhammad
Muhammad rated it really liked it
Sep 23, 2016
Hariz
Hariz is currently reading it
Sep 21, 2016
Joel Olson
Joel Olson rated it it was amazing
Sep 20, 2016
P
P marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2016
  • Selling for Dummies
  • People Buy You: The Real Secret to What Matters Most in Business
  • You Already Know How to Be Great: A Simple Way to Remove Interference and Unlock Your Greatest Potential
  • Protecting Your #1 Asset: Creating Fortunes from Your Ideas (Rich Dad's Advisors)
  • Selling the Dream
  • The Winning Attitude: Your Pathway to Personal Success
  • The Other 90%: How to Unlock Your Vast Untapped Potential for Leadership and Life
  • Unfair Advantage: The Power of Financial Education
  • Embrace the Struggle: Living Life on Life's Terms
  • Consequential Strangers: The Power of People Who Don't Seem to Matter. . . But Really Do
  • Guerrilla Publicity: Hundreds of Sure-Fire Tactics to Get Maximum Sales for Minimum Dollars
  • Conversations with Millionaires: What Millionaires Do to Get Rich, That You Never Learned about in School!
  • In the Line of Fire: How to Handle Tough Questions When It Counts
  • The Success System That Never Fails
  • Optimal Thinking: How to Be Your Best Self
  • The War for Talent
  • Public Speaking and Influencing Men in Business  (From the author of 'How to Win Friends & Influence People')
  • Building Mental Muscle: Conditioning Exercises for the Six Intelligence Zones
22033
Brian Tracy is Chairman and CEO of Brian Tracy International, a company specializing in the training and development of individuals and organizations.

Brian Tracy has consulted for more than 1,000 companies and addressed more than 5,000,000 people in 5,000 talks and seminars throughout the US, Canada and 55 other countries worldwide. As a Keynote speaker and seminar leader, he addresses more than 2
More about Brian Tracy...

“Your mind is designed in such a way that you cannot have an idea on the one hand without also having the ability to bring that idea into reality on the other. The very existence of an idea in your conscious mind means that you have within you and around you the capacity to turn it into reality. The only question you have to answer is, How badly do you want it?” 3 likes
“You perform at your highest potential only when you are focusing on the most valuable use of your time. This is the key to personal and business success. It is the central issue in personal efficiency and time management. You must always be asking yourself, What is the most valuable use of my time right now? Discipline yourself to work exclusively on the one task that, at any given time, is the answer to this question. Keep yourself on track and focused on your most important responsibilities by asking yourself, over and over, What is the most valuable use of my time right now? How you can apply this law immediately: 1. Remember that you can do only one thing at a time. Stop and think before you begin. Be sure that the task you do is the highest-value use of your time. Remind yourself that anything else you do while your most important task remains undone is a relative waste of time. 2. Be clear about the most valuable work that you do for your organization. Whatever it is, resolve to concentrate on doing that specific task before anything else. Why are you on the payroll? What specific, tangible, measurable results are expected of you? And of all the different results you are capable of achieving, which are the most important to your career at this moment? Whatever the answer, this is where you must focus your energies, and nowhere else.” 3 likes