Start by marking “Gemini Enjoyed (The Zodiac Club)” as Want to Read:
Gemini Enjoyed (The Zodiac Club)

Gemini Enjoyed (The Zodiac Club)

3.67 of 5 stars 3.67  ·  rating details  ·  3 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Twelve star signs, four friends, one extraordinary year. Izzy's latest sexual adventure uncovers a whole new experience - but how much is she willing to share?

As Izzy's sexual adventure reaches Gemini, she finds herself opening up to a whole new realm of experience. But when it comes to the crunch, just how much will she be willing to share?
Published (first published May 20th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Gemini Enjoyed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gemini Enjoyed

Miz Love
Tammy Valentine has once again written a great tale that made me smile, laugh, and enjoy her excellent voice. It suits me very well, so I didn’t think twice about taking it from the queue.

Izzy is out there again, meeting fun-loving Gemini, Bud Hurst. When she eyes up his package, I saw it for myself (blush) and felt her embarrassment at being caught looking. She’s such a loveable character that if someone like her exists in real life, I want her as my friend.

I loved the way the date and Bud br
Habrewer
Gemini Enjoyed by Tammy Valentine
* I received a copy of this book from Breathless Press in exchange for an honest review*

Gemini Enjoyed is the 4th installment in the Zodiac series. Izzy is slowly working her way through the zodiac with each new date. After her dates, she meets with her friends to report in. She has a bet with her friends that Jessica can’t pick the man’s zodiac sign based on his sexual performance.

After Izzy and Jessica make up, Izzy is more determined than ever to see this thro
Jenny
Jenny marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2014
Foreplay Taurus Tamed (The Zodiac Club) Ares Unleashed Sagittarius Seduced (The Zodiac Club) Scorpio Stripped (The Zodiac Club)