Start by marking “Gemini Enjoyed (The Zodiac Club)” as Want to Read:
Gemini Enjoyed (The Zodiac Club)

Gemini Enjoyed (The Zodiac Club)

Twelve star signs, four friends, one extraordinary year. Izzy's latest sexual adventure uncovers a whole new experience - but how much is she willing to share?

As Izzy's sexual adventure reaches Gemini, she finds herself opening up to a whole new realm of experience. But when it comes to the crunch, just how much will she be willing to share?
Published (first published May 20th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Gemini Enjoyed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gemini Enjoyed

(Nat) Reading Romances
Izzy is looking for some new adventures after her last relationship not going so well. Her friends support her to go on a quest through the twelve star signs guys. This time she'll go through a whole new experience with a fun Gemini guy. How's that gonna go?
We get to see a new and fun side of Izzy in this story. She decides to carry on the experiment with a Gemini guy, even when she didn't go though all the previous signs. I don't know what the author plans for the next novellas. Another thing I
Miz Love
Jul 21, 2011 Miz Love rated it it was amazing
Tammy Valentine has once again written a great tale that made me smile, laugh, and enjoy her excellent voice. It suits me very well, so I didn’t think twice about taking it from the queue.

Izzy is out there again, meeting fun-loving Gemini, Bud Hurst. When she eyes up his package, I saw it for myself (blush) and felt her embarrassment at being caught looking. She’s such a loveable character that if someone like her exists in real life, I want her as my friend.

I loved the way the date and Bud br
Habrewer
Jun 06, 2011 Habrewer rated it really liked it
Gemini Enjoyed by Tammy Valentine
* I received a copy of this book from Breathless Press in exchange for an honest review*

Gemini Enjoyed is the 4th installment in the Zodiac series. Izzy is slowly working her way through the zodiac with each new date. After her dates, she meets with her friends to report in. She has a bet with her friends that Jessica can’t pick the man’s zodiac sign based on his sexual performance.

After Izzy and Jessica make up, Izzy is more determined than ever to see this thro