Start by marking “Try Anything Twice” as Want to Read:
Try Anything Twice

Read Excerpt

Try Anything Twice

An uninhibited, seemingly straight young man, Ziggy, becomes sexually active with Josh, a shy, new-found gay friend. Josh has a lot more to offer someone than he's ever been able to show. Ziggy's generosity and genuine affection allow Josh to express feelings and desires he's never shared with anyone before.

The friendship begins one early morning in St. Louis when Ziggy re
Published May 1st 2011 by CyberActive Media

To ask other readers questions about Try Anything Twice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Try Anything Twice

Mateo
Jan 23, 2014 Mateo rated it it was amazing
Excellent Book! I am not sure what book the other reviewers were reading, because I found this book refreshing, the characters well fleshed out (both literally and literarily), and perfectly paced.
Ziggy is really the man we all want to meet and fall in love with….(at least I do, in at least one of my several fantasies!). He is kind, generous, thoughtful, and fully aware of who he is. I have read a zillion M/M books, but found this one different in respect to the characters interaction. The auth
Eran Sagi
Dec 19, 2013 Eran Sagi rated it did not like it
felt sorry for the characters being trapped in this book .
367 pages !!! 367 pages !!! for what ? 3-6-7 !!!! unbelievable
nothing is happening , absolutely nothing . its a story about 2 guys who meet in a parking lot outside a gay bar
one of them is straight and the other one is gay . so far it sounds normal to me .
the gay guy was dumped couple of hours earlier by his abusing bf and he is kind of lost .
at the same night he is being asked by the straight guy to move in with him just base on a go
Page
Nov 12, 2016 Page rated it really liked it
This is a relaxing read, like you get stoned just by reading it. It's a comfortable read. There's interest in it, it's not one long, flat straight road. But there's not a lot of tension, either. It's comfortable. Enjoyable.
Leah
Feb 11, 2013 Leah rated it liked it
Shelves: lgbt, m-m
I thought I was going to like this book. I wanted to like this book. I didn't hate this book, but the characters and their dialogue made me sigh with frustration. Josh and his partner of two years go on a weekend trip to St. Louis. His partner, who is a class-A jerk, leaves Josh in St. Louis over some minor relationship infraction. That's when Josh meets Ziggy, and Ziggy is the most laid-back, easy-going, non-judgemental person in the entire world, but he's straight, or so Josh thinks. But he's ...more
Cheryl
May 13, 2015 Cheryl rated it did not like it
Oh dear, I hate to give up on a book but this was beyond believable and was juvenile. On what planet does a guy (allegedly 'straight') invite anyone (in this case, a gay man) to live with them and share a tiny one room apartment (and tiny bed!) based on a chance meeting. Not only do they seem to be comfortable sleeping naked and wrapped around each other but every time they're horny (which is a lot!) they decide to get naked, stare at each others junk and watch each other 'get off'. They get ...more
Kevin
Jan 12, 2015 Kevin rated it it was amazing
I love this book even though it’s weird. Weird in a very good way.

It’s a cross between self-help book, a story about friends, and an M/M romance. Give it a chance, you will probably like it.

Warning – it contains a lot of common sense, and some sex (M/F and M/M) and some drugs (pot, alcohol).
Pernille Aarseth
May 08, 2015 Pernille Aarseth rated it liked it
It was okay, but I wouldn't recommend it. I was able to finish it, but I found it lacking a plot and it was quite home spun philosophical. And it contained A LOT of sex, that was irrelevant for the story!
Leonardo Del Riego
Leonardo Del Riego rated it did not like it
Jan 09, 2015
Diki Maramis
Diki Maramis rated it it was amazing
Aug 20, 2015
Nathan Bartos
Nathan Bartos rated it it was ok
Mar 19, 2015
John-Michael Lander
John-Michael Lander rated it it was amazing
Jul 06, 2015
Jamie Ford
Jamie Ford rated it it was amazing
Jun 02, 2013
Cynthia
Cynthia rated it liked it
Jul 28, 2014
Andrew Porteus
Andrew Porteus rated it really liked it
Jan 23, 2012
Wes
Wes rated it really liked it
Dec 28, 2013
Ross
Ross rated it liked it
Jun 07, 2015
Lance
Lance rated it really liked it
Jul 10, 2014
Ronnie Benion
Ronnie Benion rated it it was amazing
Sep 05, 2014
Carmen
Carmen rated it really liked it
May 11, 2014
Bill
Nov 23, 2013 Bill rated it it was ok
Shelves: gay-fiction
I could't finish it—got tired of nothing but sex. Nicely written though 1.5*
Michael
Michael rated it really liked it
Dec 29, 2014
Rusty Schaeffer
Rusty Schaeffer rated it liked it
May 16, 2014
Ed
Ed rated it really liked it
May 25, 2014
Angela
Angela rated it liked it
Nov 18, 2014
Dc
Dc rated it it was amazing
Oct 27, 2014
JOHN D. STRATTON
JOHN D. STRATTON rated it it was amazing
May 10, 2015
Raymond
Raymond rated it it was amazing
Apr 02, 2013
Mike
Mike rated it liked it
Jul 25, 2015
Jay Lesiger
Jay Lesiger rated it liked it
Nov 06, 2016
Caspar Huisman
Caspar Huisman rated it it was amazing
Aug 29, 2012
  • Foolish Hearts: New Gay Fiction
  • My Haunted Blender's Gay Love Affair, and Other Twisted Tales
  • Strings Attached  (Tales from Ballena Beach, #1)
  • The Limit, 2
  • Dumb Jock (Dumb Jock, #1)
  • Foolish Encounters: A Rainbow Gold Anthology
  • Tempestuous
  • Dupont Circle
  • Go Tell It on the Mountains (Sugar Tree, #3)
  • Other Side of the Line
  • Unmasked
  • Apprenticed to Pleasure (Pledged to Magic, #1)
  • Love Like We Do - Side B
  • Something Like Spring (Something Like #4)
  • Just Stay
  • Serpentine Walls (Serpentine, #1)
  • Summer Lover (Seasons of Love, #2)
  • The Provocateur's Payback
Excerpts from reader-posted Amazon reviews of Try Anything Twice:

"Quirky, charming and sexy....the explicit bits are very well done....the two heroes are sweet, charming and irresistible....the sexual relationship between them is an integral part of a journey of mutual and self-discovery."

"Read more than my share of gay erotica in my time and Josh Jango's book rates highly. Hard to believe such a
More about Josh Jango...