Start by marking “Wolf of the Present” as Want to Read:
Wolf of the Present

Wolf of the Present (Spirit of the Wolf #2)

Meghan Freeman never made friends easily. Exposed to tragedy at an early age, she was in and out of foster homes before she was old enough to live on her own. After years of struggle, she thought she put her past behind her. Enrolling in college, she started to build a life for herself. Then came the note. Hounded by someone who knew her painful history, Meg realized she ...more
Published October 28th 2010 by Eloquent Books

To ask other readers questions about Wolf of the Present, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wolf of the Present

J. Lee
Jun 06, 2011 J. Lee rated it it was amazing
I read the first installment of this series a few years ago… for shame I had to wait so long… and I was beyond excited for the next installment to make it into my library. Bravo to McLain for once again fascinating the hard to please reviewer. We journey into Meg’s world this time around and oh man what a world! Danger around every corner, heartache in every memory, and more than enough overworked senses to keep you awake for hours.
Meg was portrayed to be a character with a will as tough as nai
Bernadette
I downloaded this book as soon as I finished the first book in the series and I bought it without even bothering to read the synopsis! The romance in this book is between Meghan (Meg) and Mark (Marcus) and the story continues with the suspense. We still don’t discover the identity of who the powerful ‘shadow’ is and he continues to manipulate Artemis and other characters as well.

Many of the secondary characters of book 1 return in this book, and Susan (the lawyer who helped SES with their lawsu
A.D. McLain
Oct 13, 2011 A.D. McLain rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Tiffany Whoolery
Tiffany Whoolery rated it it was amazing
Apr 18, 2015
Betty Jean
Betty Jean rated it it was amazing
Jun 21, 2012
A.D. McLain
Oct 14, 2011 A.D. McLain rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Joelle
Joelle added it
Dec 26, 2011
Ursula
Ursula marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2012
Daniell Jarrell
Daniell Jarrell marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2012
Denise
Denise marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2012
Renee
Renee marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2013
Writer of Paranormal Romance (specifically werewolf romances)

Having completed her first story at the age of twelve, Amanda knew at an early age that writing was her passion. She attended South Jones High School in Ellisville, MS and graduated from the University of New Orleans in 2003 with a degree in English.
She currently resides in Louisiana, where she is married to her soulmate, Raymond. They m
More about A.D. McLain...

Spirit of the Wolf (3 books)
  • Wolf of the Past