Start by marking “Alcatraz The Lost Pearl (Love, God & Tattoos Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Alcatraz The Lost Pearl (Love, God & Tattoos Book 1)

Alcatraz The Lost Pearl (Love, God & Tattoos Book 1)

Love, God & Tattoos is a series of young adult novels written by American author Aleshia Robinson. The story chronicles the spiritual journey of 21 year old Alcatraz, a troubled tattoo artist, and her struggle to have a positive relationship with God and herself.

Fifteen year old Alcatraz is being chased. Born and raised in a loving family, she suddenly finds herself f
Published (first published May 31st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Alcatraz The Lost Pearl, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Alcatraz The Lost Pearl

Magic Breaks by Ilona AndrewsNight Broken by Patricia BriggsBlood Games by Chloe NeillPoison Promise by Jennifer EstepThe Undead Pool by Kim Harrison
Can't wait Books 2014
133rd out of 277 books — 110 voters
Cress by Marissa MeyerMidnight Betrayal by Melinda LeighDepraved by Debra WebbSea of Shadows by Kelley ArmstrongRunning On Empty by Christy Reece
Anticipated Books of 2014
66th out of 252 books — 37 voters

More lists with this book...

Soma Rostam "IOB"
The true road toward faith is not the road that we see, it's the road inside of our souls, the road that is faded away by the laws and codes of the world we live in. The truest journey is the journey we take inside. This book poured inspiration out of me through every turn, I liked it a lot!
Katherine or Alcatraz, has a happy normal life, up until the day her whole family die in a car crash. An orphan, she is taken to live with her uncle's family. Things get bad, real bad, until the point I fel
Kathy Parker
Feb 08, 2013 Kathy Parker rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
There was much heart in this book to begin with which drew me in. Having a difficult upbringing I could well relate, and I especially loved the meaning behind the names, and the change to Alcatraz, and the tattoo factor. However, I found the second part of the book a little more fact and less feeling, as she searched through different religions, which lost my enthralment a little, though I understand the reasoning. I think younger readers would get more out if this, but I did enjoy it.
Supernova Fantasy
Supernova Fantasy rated it really liked it
Aug 17, 2014
Tara Walker
Tara Walker rated it it was ok
Feb 26, 2013
Rick Fess
Rick Fess rated it liked it
Jun 14, 2013
Nikkiac
Nikkiac rated it it was amazing
Aug 03, 2013
Kristie Gauthreaux
Kristie Gauthreaux rated it it was amazing
May 19, 2015
Deamber
Deamber rated it really liked it
Dec 11, 2013
Kristen Jones
Kristen Jones rated it it was amazing
Mar 27, 2014
Aleshia Robinson
Aug 05, 2013 Aleshia Robinson rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Justin Ulmer
Justin Ulmer marked it as to-read
Oct 09, 2014
Delia
Delia added it
Jul 14, 2012
Peter
Peter marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2012
Dianna
Dianna marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2012
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2013
Diana Fonseca-pena
Diana Fonseca-pena marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2013
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2014
Jennifer Sumpman
Jennifer Sumpman marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2014
Christina Gonzalez
Christina Gonzalez marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2014
Shantyl
Shantyl marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2014
Dragonr
Dragonr marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2014
Krista Martin
Krista Martin marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2014
Sara (Nik214413)
Sara (Nik214413) marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2015
Aleshia Robinson was born in Chicago, Illinois and enjoys travelling on missions trips, empowering girls in the sex trade, practicing yoga, decoupaging and writing God-revealed fiction.
More about Aleshia Robinson...