Start by marking “A Potential Problem {Lily Gardner #1)” as Want to Read:
A Potential Problem {Lily Gardner #1)

A Potential Problem {Lily Gardner #1)

4.33  ·  Rating Details  ·  3 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
Kindle Edition
Published June 3rd 2011

To ask other readers questions about A Potential Problem {Lily Gardner #1), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Potential Problem {Lily Gardner #1)

Ribblefizz
Jun 09, 2011 Ribblefizz rated it it was amazing
Lily Gardner is precocious in all the right ways - Gifted and Talented program at school, obedient and well-mannered, kind and generous to her friends. But she's a bit sheltered too - so when her parents' divorce rocks the family's foundations, Lily finds out that maybe she's not *quite* as mature and capable as she, and everyone else, thinks she is.

Left mostly to her own devices as her parents pursue their own love lives and entertainments, Lily grows up WAY too fast, and soon becomes precociou
Katelyn (Tales of Books and Bands)
For such a short story, Jennifer Groepl tackled many touching, heart breaking issues. Anything from divorce, rape, to drug abuse is covered in this one of a kind story of a girl’s journey through a very tough moment in her young life.

When we were first introduced to the main character Lily, I had a hard time liking her. I found a lot of her actions unbelievable even though I could definitely understand where she was coming from. Finding out her parents are divorcing, watching her mom spend all h
Robyn
Jun 12, 2011 Robyn rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2011
I stayed up 'til almost midnight (wayyyy past my bedtime) because I had to know how it ended. Lily was a sympathetic character, this was a compelling story, I definitely recommend it. It's the first in a series, and I'm already impatient for the next one!
Karl
Karl marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2015
Corey
Corey marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2014
Amber
Amber added it
Jun 09, 2012
Kati Shumaker
Kati Shumaker marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2011
Laura-Jane Barber
Laura-Jane Barber marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2011
Letticia
Letticia marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2011
Stacie
Stacie marked it as to-read
Maryruth Endicott
Maryruth Endicott marked it as to-read
Christine
Christine marked it as to-read
Lori Trautwein
Lori Trautwein marked it as to-read
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2011
Marianne
Marianne marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2011
Kristen
Kristen marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2011
Living in beautiful Southwest Florida, she spends most days glued to her computer, but also enjoys running, rollerblading, eating pizza and chocolate, watching Netflix, reading, and generally goofing off whenever possible.
More about Jennifer Groepl...