Start by marking “மனிதனும் மர்மங்களும் [Manithanum Marmangalum]” as Want to Read:
மனிதனும் மர்மங்களும் [Manithanum Marmangalum]

மனிதனும் மர்மங்களும் [Manithanum Marmangalum]

3.77 of 5 stars 3.77  ·  rating details  ·  579 ratings  ·  60 reviews
Published (first published 2006)

Priyanka I want read this book
where can I get it ???
I am researching about the gouts stories
if any one tell me , it will make me easy to do it
I want read this book
where can I get it ???
I am researching about the gouts stories
if any one tell me , it will make me easy to do it

P .S. இதயம பலவீனமானவரகள / எனனை போல கறபனை சகதி அதிகம உளளவரகள தவிரககவும. Atleast இரவில படிபபதை தவிரககவும! :P

ஒரு தூள உபபில துவஙகி மனித சிநதனைககு அபபால இருககும ரகசியஙகள வரை ஆராயநது எழுதி இருககிறார மதன.
ஆவி, பேய... நடுநிசியில படிதது நரமபெலலாம சிலலிடடு போனது. Psychonsககு மிக எளிய அறிமுகம தருகிறார. உலகையே வியாபிககிற ஆழமனம ( Collective unconsciousness -உலகின பொது-ஆழமனம) , physical space, emotional space, 100th monkey phenomenon , மனோதததுவ psi - ESP ( Extra sensory perception) , சிலலறை மழை, நமககு paral
Starting from apparitions and their categorization( crisis apparition- my fav) , it was all together a different journey. The theory '100th Monkey Phenomenon' was phenomenal. Dematerialize concept was touched here and there , though it requires an extensive reading to understand the intricacies of it. Differences between subliminal mind and sub conscious mind was highlighted. More over the concept of pshychons was interesting. I believe most of them couldn't be hallucinations. Fundamentals of cl ...more
Balachandar Kaliappan
Jun 29, 2013 Balachandar Kaliappan rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommended to Balachandar by: Riyaz ahmed
Have you ever thought of ghost? Normally it would be "No" from you. If you read this book you will feel there is something around us, this book starts off with ghost stories and it's also answers few questions lingering in our mind about ghost and it's presence. After that it talks about aliens, and also about special people who had special powers like bending a spoon, levitation by humans and so on. It's a wonderful read, this book also talks about magical natural happening at the end. Try this ...more
Karthick Shiva
Another Madhan's fantastic collection..

Real stuffs of Ghosts, Telepathy, Pre-Cognition,100th Monkey Phenomenon, Aliens,
bhuuuuuuuuuuuffffffffffff.. amazed and I was in a different (strange)world!!

Madhan's (5 books) books are Worth reading and worth buying!!

finished all!! :D :) :)

Karthic Keyan
suprice and thrilling not a story .. true of all over world ..belive or unvelive ?.. ghost enter and activities in humen life.. fantastic book.. very thrilings to read. must read but don't read alone..
Ashwini Ravindranath
Definitely a gripping read! Pick this book and you're not gonna keep it down unless you complete it! :)
Nov 22, 2014 Sathiyaraj is currently reading it
Nov 11, 2013 Vishnu marked it as to-read
/ /./. /.
Vijay Ramdu
Madhan! I liked as a cartoonist.. I liked him as a critic.. Now, I like him as a writer too.. This book is more or less a complication of his readings.. Nonetheless he constructed it in such a way that not only giving you more information than just a big picture of the substance in that 190 pgs but also made it very much interesting for a nonfiction.. In short An Excellent Page Turner!
Great starter if you are interested in exploring the world of extraterrestrial and other mysteries happening around us. As put forth by the author, this is an attempt to introduce readers only those mysteries which had some impact in the society. The book on the whole is very informative and the style of narration and the incidents touched upon makes it a great read.
Aishwarya Ramkumar
Looking at the cover of this book, one would be little feared about the content of it. But after reading this, you would really get some courage to think about the science behind all the superstitions. Based on all the facts, Madhan would have carried us to the past with few thrilling moments. At the end, one can get out of even phasmophobia. This book would delve into one's subconscious mind and make the reader realize few facts even in their personal life experience.The facts about UFO's were ...more
Yuvi Yuvaraj
Superb Book. Madhan had dealt with many interesting scenerios and events which happened really , it can be a myth or a mystery, Madhan never concludes but gives the choice to ourselves to fill up.
Arun Radhakrishnan
Daniel Dunglas Home குறிதத தகவலகள ஆசசரயமாக இருநதது.

வயிறறில தீ: முதலில பொறாமையினால வரும வயிறறெரிசசல எனறு நினைததேன.

நிறைய புதிய தகவலகள பறககும தடடு குறிதத அறிநதுகொணடேன.

டெலிபதியில, பிசிராநதையார மறறும கோபபெருஞசோழனை நினைவுபடுததி இருககலாம.

Just want to know about gost and to know the feelings of gost. Want to make friendship with gost.
how to read this page plz help snt on this book story for my email id
Dinez Yadav
Feb 20, 2015 Dinez Yadav marked it as to-read
is ...good novel will extend our thinking in around our univers.
Adam Kt
indha book padikka padikka romba interesting ah irundatu...(Y)
how to read? This app showing me only reviews....
Jul 04, 2014 Sanjay added it
Vignesh Kannan
Very good examples. Impressive collection.
Surya Qrex
Oct 08, 2015 Surya Qrex marked it as to-read
i want to read intrest
May 04, 2015 Kalaivani rated it 4 of 5 stars
i am learn to face reading
i think this thriller story
Oct 10, 2015 Manikandan marked it as to-read
  • Zero Degree
  • இட்லியாக இருங்கள் -  	Idlyaga Irungal
  • ஜே ஜே சில குறிப்புகள்
  • இவன்தான் பாலா
whose real name is Maadapoosi Krishnaswamy Govinda Kumar, is a famous Tamil cartoonist, journalist, writer and film critic who works for Ananda Vikatan magazine, a leading Tamil weekly.

During 1970s, he started his career as cartoonist at Ananda Vikatan magazine. Later he was assistant editor of Ananda Vikatan and Junior Vikatan(Tamil weekly).
More about Madhan...