Start by marking “Early Release for Bad Behavior” as Want to Read:
Early Release for Bad Behavior

Early Release for Bad Behavior

Someone is illegally moving death row inmates between prisons, and one prisoner finds out firsthand what the perpetrator wants with them.
Kindle Edition
Published (first published June 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Early Release for Bad Behavior, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Early Release for Bad Behavior

Chantal Boudreau
Jun 04, 2012 Chantal Boudreau rated it really liked it
Philip Nork
Feb 14, 2012 Philip Nork rated it it was amazing
Jake Evans is just another convict on death row…or is he?

The story begins as “Jake” awaits his fate on death row. But a funny thing happens, he witnesses two other death row inmates being taken away and returned. That never happened in the past. You either stayed on death row or left and never returned…if you know what I mean.

Before his actual time comes up, he too is removed. Not one to be a spoiler, I will allow you, the reader, to experience his tale firsthand. I know you’ll feel his pain as
KyBunnies
Aug 12, 2012 KyBunnies rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2012, blog-tour-book
Wow! Talk about a very short read. This book is only 22 pages long. The author has packed a lot of dialogue into the short pages. The main character in this book is Jake Evans, a prisoner on death row.

Jake is told during his supper time that he is leaving his cell. he ask for what reason and is not given an answer. Okay I have to stop there or I will give away the whole book in spoilers.

If you are looking for a quick 20 minute read with crime, mystery and death row then download this book toda
Jennifer Wright
Jun 04, 2012 Jennifer Wright rated it really liked it
Early Release for Bad Behavior is a short story and I was very interested when I read the blurb. I love reading about stuff like this! I was not disappointed. I can't say too much because of the fact that it is a short and I don't want to give away any of the story. Kevin Hopson packed so much into this short story and it manages to leave the reader satisfied with the ending. I can say that reading about a character on death row and rooting for them to be the one that wins in the end is not norm ...more
The Haunted Reading Room 2017 - Year of Lovecraft
Apr 08, 2012 The Haunted Reading Room 2017 - Year of Lovecraft rated it it was amazing
Recommended to The Haunted Reading Room by: Josh Cook
Shelves: may-2012-reads
A smoothly-written short story, suffused with surprises, secrets, and mystery. What’s going on with death row inmates at El Dorado Prison? One at a time, they disappear, then reappear, existing in constant chronic pain. They’re not going to Lansing Prison for execution: so where are they going? Why? And why is the transport by a private corporation, not the State correctional system?
Read on and discover, and be amazed at the number of secrets (and secretive individuals) that Kevin Hopson can pac
M.L. Roos
May 25, 2012 M.L. Roos rated it really liked it
For me, reading has been an escape; a place to go to when I need to disappear. I do not read fiction to swept up in literary prose, to be astounded by the brilliant mind of the writer, or to debate ethical or political beliefs. I read to suspend belief. And Kevin Hopson delivers. This is a very interesting and creative story with a great twist and the writing is clean, interesting and enjoyable.

Jake Evans is a man on death row, waiting for his last journey and living life as best he can, when th
Jan 31, 2013 Jennifer rated it it was amazing
Kevin Hopson has done it yet again, wonderful and engaging writing that draws you into the story.

Why are death row inmates being pulled out of their cells and taken away? Why are they in so much pain when they are brought back to the cell? These questions will only be answered by reading this story. I will not give anything away, but I will tell you this is one of the best prison short stories I have ever read. This story will surprise and shock you in such a way it will stay with you and never
Edith Parzefall
Jun 08, 2012 Edith Parzefall rated it really liked it
Kevin Hopson weaves an intriguing and mysterious tale. Whenever you think you know what's going on or might happen next, think again. There were enough clues though that afterward I felt like slapping my forehead. I love it when the puzzle pieces fall into place like this. I thoroughly enjoyed the read and wished to continue when it ended.
Laura M
Jun 04, 2011 Laura M rated it liked it
This is a short fast prison story with a little mystery thrown in.
Richard Schiver
Richard Schiver rated it liked it
May 14, 2014
 ☆∞Love Frances∞☆
☆∞Love Frances∞☆ rated it really liked it
Jan 29, 2012
Adriana Ryan
Adriana Ryan rated it liked it
Sep 25, 2011
Brittany
Brittany rated it it was amazing
May 16, 2012
Lin Holmes
Lin Holmes rated it it was amazing
May 21, 2012
Jo-Anne Vandermeulen
Jo-Anne Vandermeulen rated it it was amazing
May 13, 2012
Natasha
Natasha marked it as to-read
May 25, 2012
O. Poole
O. Poole marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2015