Start by marking “From the Olive Grove: Mediterranean Cooking with Olive Oil” as Want to Read:
From the Olive Grove: Mediterranean Cooking with Olive Oil

From the Olive Grove: Mediterranean Cooking with Olive Oil

3.86  ·  Rating Details  ·  7 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
A collection of Mediterranean-inspired recipes for delicious, heart-healthy meals that feature olive oil, by a mother-and-daughter team behind Basil Olive Oil Products, a boutique olive oil purveyor in North America.
Published October 26th 2010 by Arsenal Pulp Press (first published September 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about From the Olive Grove, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about From the Olive Grove

UpWithKate *
Jul 14, 2015 UpWithKate * rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: food-and-cooking
I learned so many benefits of olive oil. Before, its sole purpose was for skillets and potatoes. The book has a fine repertoire per section from vegetarians (whoop!) to cakes... the skill level seems easy to intermediate, so there should be something for everyone. Heck, I wrote down six recipes to try out!
Missy
Jul 31, 2011 Missy rated it liked it
Shelves: cookbooks
I would love to visit an olive grove!

This book was written by a family with such true passion and dedication to the craft of fine olive oil. The introduction was educational, entertaining and alluring, made me wish I could afford more decadent ingredients.

There are so many stylish and approachable recipes in this book, but not all in our dietary plan. I did note a couple recipes to try later and if I had a broader diet I am sure I would try more.
Lloyd Wright
Lloyd Wright rated it really liked it
Dec 07, 2015
Lars Bjorklund
Lars Bjorklund rated it really liked it
Aug 29, 2015
Karen Hood
Karen Hood rated it it was amazing
Dec 29, 2014
Katharine
Katharine marked it as to-read
Oct 14, 2014
Ash
Ash rated it really liked it
Mar 01, 2014
Jessie
Jessie marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2014
Pinky
Pinky rated it liked it
Dec 09, 2013
Shimojiri
Shimojiri marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2012
Janet
Janet marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2010