Start by marking “Breakthrough Experience” as Want to Read:
Breakthrough Experience

John F. Demartini

Breakthrough Experience

4.23  ·  Rating Details  ·  196 Ratings  ·  22 Reviews
This book is about breaking through the barriers that keep us from experiencing our true nature as light. It presents inspiring science and philosophy in a way that is completely accessible to anyone, to reveal and explore the universal laws and principles that underlie our very existence. Those principles are set forth in extraordinary but true stories of ordinary people ...more
Published March 1st 2002 (first published 2002)

To ask other readers questions about Breakthrough Experience, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Breakthrough Experience

Marty Ritz
Jul 25, 2013 Marty Ritz rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Demartini is so far ahead of every other present day teacher that he's come full circle to see the positive in the negative and the negative in the positive. Is he nuts? Well he would say he is, but the flip side is that he's also a genius (and he applies his wisdom daily). Let's just say he's embraced the yin/yang of perception and that has made him balanced. With love and gratitude in his heart and certainty and presence in his mind, Demartini has written this book to introduce you to the "Gre ...more
Sonia
Dec 24, 2011 Sonia rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was transforming. It will be added to my list of books that have impacted me greatly. I truly experienced a 'breakthrough' experience on my outlook on life. My most powerful take away -with the bad comes the good, with the good comes the bad - that's life, embrace it.
Olamide OPEYEMI
May 10, 2015 Olamide OPEYEMI rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is such a magnificent work by a thorough soul. It's a book and workbook all infused into a dynamite of enlightenment that has the capacity to recalibrate the shallow priorities and perspectives of a person to depths of profound vision and service.

Dr. Demartini himself carries all these breadth of information with a sense of destiny, knowing that he was born to show others the way to fulfilling all their dreams. His principle of fair exchange is simple, yet elusive. But he makes it clear th
Durand
Apr 15, 2013 Durand rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I think you'll enjoy this book more if you've seen Demartini at one of his speaking events. I also think reading this book will help you gain more from his talks. I don't know which one should come first. Otherwise, the book does a great job of communicating his philosophy.
Phil Richardson
Sep 27, 2013 Phil Richardson rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One of my all time favorites. I keep it close as occasional re-read when I need a shot in the common sense arm. My wife and I also read it aloud together. Thanks John D.
Wayne
Mar 17, 2013 Wayne rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Interesting read and good overview of the method. Especially if you don't have the funds to go to the real thing
Charles II
May 14, 2014 Charles II rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm only giving the book 4 out of 5 stars because the live event, "Breakthrough Experience", truly was a life-changing experience and I'm not sure the book really does it justice.
Cayly Dixon
Aug 08, 2014 Cayly Dixon rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
changed my approach to relationships and myself. a pivotal book for me.
Jose Sanchez
Jul 25, 2014 Jose Sanchez rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Muy buen libro, recomendable para las personas que buscan su propósito en la vida y entender las situaciones que ocurren en la vida diaria
Lizelle Dacosta
May 27, 2016 Lizelle Dacosta rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Brilliant
Fahima Ahmed
Mar 08, 2016 Fahima Ahmed rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
awesome
Humphrey  Tshabalala
The best
Ian
Jan 18, 2016 Ian rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Dr Demartini has a kind of universal appeal that comes out of the new age / self help movement. He is a little different from most in the positive thinking movement as he pays at lest lip service to the existence of the so called 'negative' side of the 'universe'. However he appears to me, when one looks beyond the presented facades, to be even more deeply conceded than 'the rest'.
Nichola
Sep 19, 2014 Nichola rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I found this book a bit of an emotional roller coaster..... I can't say my breakthrough experience was very successful but I thoroughly enjoyed the book and attended one of Demartini's seminars after.
Andrea
Oct 16, 2013 Andrea rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mustread
Love it so much. It really rocks my life. My perception of life is quite transformative. I see the light of every person I meet. Thank you so much for this rare pearl of wisdom. :)
Tld7565
Dec 31, 2007 Tld7565 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So it is a bit of a hippie book even for me, but it has some interesting thoughts in it. I woulnd't take everything as 100% true, but it will get you thinking about your life.

Hamish Davidson
This book is amazing! It will change the way you think and approach every situation. Demartini is a visionary. - HD
Nate Hewitt
Nov 17, 2013 Nate Hewitt rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
First read of this book, inspired me greatly. Took a lot away from it, and led me into further readings.
Sierra Hunter
Oct 05, 2013 Sierra Hunter rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book really helped me get the right mindset for success. Once I started reading I could not put it down.
Aliya
Jan 20, 2015 Aliya rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Some chapters were insightful.
Daveg
Great book.
Asawari
May 10, 2012 Asawari rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ahmed Al_qattan
Ahmed Al_qattan marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2016
Felicia
Felicia rated it liked it
Jul 19, 2016
Brooke
Brooke marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2016
Vishnu Vangarajaloo
Vishnu Vangarajaloo marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2016
Nish
Nish marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2016
Sammy
Sammy marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2016
Edward Gichia
Edward Gichia rated it it was amazing
Jul 02, 2016
  • Experience Your Good Now!: Learning to Use Affirmations
  • Five Wishes: How Answering One Simple Question Can Make Your Dreams Come True
  • Creating a Charmed Life: Sensible, Spiritual Secrets Every Busy Woman Should Know
  • The Moses Code: The Most Powerful Manifestation Tool in the History of the World
  • Synchrodestiny: Harnessing the Infinite Power of Coincidence to Create Miracles
  • Extraordinary Knowing: Science, Skepticism, and the Inexplicable Powers of the Human Mind
  • My Brother Michael
  • The Bucket List: Things to Do Before I Kick It
  • The Hungry Spirit
  • Novels by Barbara Kingsolver: The Bean Trees, Pigs in Heaven, the Poisonwood Bible, Animal Dreams, Prodigal Summer
  • Love For No Reason: 7 Steps to Creating a Life of Unconditional Love
  • See Naples and Die
  • The Power of Karma: How to Understand Your Past and Shape Your Future
  • Benedictus: A Book of Blessings
  • Emotional Sobriety: From Relationship Trauma to Resilience and Balance
  • The Naked Face & The Stars Shine Down
  • The Mandala of Being: Discovering the Power of Awareness
  • Choices and Illusions: How Did I Get Where I Am, and  How Do I Get Where I Want to Be?
Dr Demartini is considered one of the world's leading authorities on human behavior and personal development. He is the founder of the Demartini Institute, a private research and education organization with a curriculum of over 72 different courses covering multiple aspects of human development.

His trademarked methodologies, the Demartini Method and the Demartini Value Determination, are the culmi
More about John F. Demartini...