Start by marking “Breakthrough Experience” as Want to Read:
Breakthrough Experience
John F. Demartini

Breakthrough Experience

4.26 of 5 stars 4.26  ·  rating details  ·  174 ratings  ·  19 reviews
This book is about breaking through the barriers that keep us from experiencing our true nature as light. It presents inspiring science and philosophy in a way that is completely accessible to anyone, to reveal and explore the universal laws and principles that underlie our very existence. Those principles are set forth in extraordinary but true stories of ordinary people ...more
Published March 1st 2002 (first published 2002)

To ask other readers questions about Breakthrough Experience, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Breakthrough Experience

Marty Ritz
Demartini is so far ahead of every other present day teacher that he's come full circle to see the positive in the negative and the negative in the positive. Is he nuts? Well he would say he is, but the flip side is that he's also a genius (and he applies his wisdom daily). Let's just say he's embraced the yin/yang of perception and that has made him balanced. With love and gratitude in his heart and certainty and presence in his mind, Demartini has written this book to introduce you to the "Gre ...more
This book was transforming. It will be added to my list of books that have impacted me greatly. I truly experienced a 'breakthrough' experience on my outlook on life. My most powerful take away -with the bad comes the good, with the good comes the bad - that's life, embrace it.
This is such a magnificent work by a thorough soul. It's a book and workbook all infused into a dynamite of enlightenment that has the capacity to recalibrate the shallow priorities and perspectives of a person to depths of profound vision and service.

Dr. Demartini himself carries all these breadth of information with a sense of destiny, knowing that he was born to show others the way to fulfilling all their dreams. His principle of fair exchange is simple, yet elusive. But he makes it clear th
I think you'll enjoy this book more if you've seen Demartini at one of his speaking events. I also think reading this book will help you gain more from his talks. I don't know which one should come first. Otherwise, the book does a great job of communicating his philosophy.
Phil Richardson
One of my all time favorites. I keep it close as occasional re-read when I need a shot in the common sense arm. My wife and I also read it aloud together. Thanks John D.
Interesting read and good overview of the method. Especially if you don't have the funds to go to the real thing
Charles II
I'm only giving the book 4 out of 5 stars because the live event, "Breakthrough Experience", truly was a life-changing experience and I'm not sure the book really does it justice.
Cayly Dixon
changed my approach to relationships and myself. a pivotal book for me.
Jose Sanchez
Muy buen libro, recomendable para las personas que buscan su propósito en la vida y entender las situaciones que ocurren en la vida diaria
I found this book a bit of an emotional roller coaster..... I can't say my breakthrough experience was very successful but I thoroughly enjoyed the book and attended one of Demartini's seminars after.
Love it so much. It really rocks my life. My perception of life is quite transformative. I see the light of every person I meet. Thank you so much for this rare pearl of wisdom. :)
So it is a bit of a hippie book even for me, but it has some interesting thoughts in it. I woulnd't take everything as 100% true, but it will get you thinking about your life.

Hamish Davidson
This book is amazing! It will change the way you think and approach every situation. Demartini is a visionary. - HD
Nate Hewitt
First read of this book, inspired me greatly. Took a lot away from it, and led me into further readings.
Sierra Hunter
This book really helped me get the right mindset for success. Once I started reading I could not put it down.
Some chapters were insightful.
Angie Complin
Angie Complin marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2015
Amy marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2015
salman Alblowi
salman Alblowi marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2015
Sunil. Dayaratne
Sunil. Dayaratne marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2015
Leon Roode
Leon Roode marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2015
Sheilsbee marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2015
Patricia Ngetu
Patricia Ngetu marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2015
Thomas added it
Oct 29, 2015
  • Experience Your Good Now!: Learning to Use Affirmations
  • The Moses Code: The Most Powerful Manifestation Tool in the History of the World
  • Five Wishes: How Answering One Simple Question Can Make Your Dreams Come True
  • Creating a Charmed Life: Sensible, Spiritual Secrets Every Busy Woman Should Know
  • Synchrodestiny: Harnessing the Infinite Power of Coincidence to Create Miracles
  • Ziglar on Selling
  • Extraordinary Knowing: Science, Skepticism, and the Inexplicable Powers of the Human Mind
  • Take Charge of Your Life
  • Benedictus: A Book of Blessings
  • See Naples and Die
  • Letting Go of Anger: The Eleven Most Common Anger Styles and What to Do About Them
  • The Twenty Guiding Principles of Karate: The Spiritual Legacy of the Master
  • Emotional Sobriety: From Relationship Trauma to Resilience and Balance
  • Emotions: Can You Trust Them?
  • Violet Flame: To Heal Body, Mind & Soul
  • Love For No Reason: 7 Steps to Creating a Life of Unconditional Love
  • The Hungry Spirit
  • Make Miracles in Forty Days: Turning What You Have into What You Want
Dr Demartini is considered one of the world's leading authorities on human behavior and personal development. He is the founder of the Demartini Institute, a private research and education organization with a curriculum of over 72 different courses covering multiple aspects of human development.

His trademarked methodologies, the Demartini Method and the Demartini Value Determination, are the culmi
More about John F. Demartini...