Start by marking “Time to Bury the Past” as Want to Read:
Time to Bury the Past

Time to Bury the Past

4.75  ·  Rating Details  ·  8 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder forces American Naval Officer Zane Erickson to re-evaluate his life. A posting to untroubled New Zealand, after years in Afghanistan, should allow him to bond with his motherless teenage son. Unfortunately Cody doesn’t share his father's enthusiasm for this new living arrangement.

Kelsey Hewitt is a single mother wrestling with her son’s drink
Nook, 334 pages
Published April 14th 2011 by The Wild Rose Press (first published March 7th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Time to Bury the Past, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Time to Bury the Past

Crystal (Books Are Sanity!!!)
This novel is a story of two people trying to move on in their lives and in a sense, hide from their past. Kelsey has secrets about her past she has been keeping, secrets her son will soon discover and will change their lives. Zane has secrets about his past too, his son doesn’t know about them either. Both will have to face their pasts. Their sons are best friends, and soon begin to scheme that their parents will fall in love.

A well-written novel by Anne Ashby, you will feel every emotion as
Tifferz
Jun 08, 2012 Tifferz rated it it was amazing
Time to Bury the Past is a brilliant read. I picked it up and would not and could not put it down till the last word was read. So, far this is my favorite book by Anne Ashby. The story is realistic. I felt like I was reading about a friend. I instantly like Kelsey right off. Zane on the other hand I was not so sure about but once I got to know him better. I was good with Zane. Dan and Cody are typical teenagers but they have a set of different problems. Kelsey, Zane, Dan and Cody all have demons ...more
SirenBookReviews
Jun 04, 2011 SirenBookReviews rated it it was amazing
Time to Bury the Past by Anne Ashby led me into the lives of Kelsey and Zane. I first want to touch on the emotional toll of this fantastic read. The pacing of this romance reeled me in and didn’t let me go. I remained hooked literally wondering what else the world would throw at these two single parents who needed a helping hand in completely different ways.

Kelsey’s past and how it shaped her gave incredible insight to why she refused to allow love in her life. I had to really think about the
Anne Ashby
Dec 13, 2011 Anne Ashby added it  ·  (Review from the author)
A NIGHT OWL REVIEWS BOOK REVIEW
Time to Bury the Past was an excellent story.
Zane Erickson, our naval hero, was a great character. He was strong, brave and fought for what's right and good. Plus he was caring. It was interesting to hear about his history in the military. His life has made him a good soldier and a bit stubborn. After years fighting he is now taking care of his son. But forming a bond is not so easy.
Our heroine, Kelsey, is a strong and caring single mother. She went through a lot i
Alicia Dean
Jan 07, 2013 Alicia Dean rated it it was amazing
Time to Bury the Past is a story that will stay with you long after the last page is read. I loved that the problems were so real to life, that the teenaged boys were troubled and less than perfect, and that the parents had to deal with the very legitimate problems of raising a child on their own. The story also gives readers a look at the sacrifices military men and women make that often go unnoticed. It was a beautifully written romance with plenty of conflict and emotion. I'm also a sucker fo ...more
Michele Stowell
Jan 14, 2012 Michele Stowell rated it it was amazing
I have just this second finished reading Time to bury the past. I loved it at so many different levels. The story line is interesting and keeps you hooked till the end. I enjoyed the characters who were both strong in their own way, but both needing to get through trails in order to find love. If you want a true romance with heart tugging, heart flipping romance then this is the book for you!
Well done Anne looking foreward to your next Book!
Karen Jury
Sep 26, 2012 Karen Jury rated it it was amazing
Another great book by Anne.
Tmjj33ronataurreviews
Tmjj33ronataurreviews marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2016
Gracie Liberty
Gracie Liberty marked it as to-read
Nov 27, 2015
Katrina Bowes
Katrina Bowes rated it it was amazing
Jan 31, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Dec 23, 2014
Jenny
Jenny marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2014
Jean Dunham
Jean Dunham marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2014
Madalina
Madalina marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2013
Shari
Shari marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2013
Heidi
Heidi marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2013
Laf54
Laf54 marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2013
Linda Carroll-Bradd
Linda Carroll-Bradd marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2013
Laura Brownlee
Laura Brownlee marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2013
Julia Age
Julia Age marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2013
M.J. Schiller
M.J. Schiller marked it as to-read
Babette James
Babette James marked it as to-read
Jessica Subject
Jessica Subject marked it as to-read
Diane Burton
Diane Burton marked it as to-read
Jannine
Jannine marked it as to-read
Lynn Cahoon
Lynn Cahoon marked it as to-read
Rose
Rose marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2012
Janet Horrell
Janet Horrell marked it as to-read
May 10, 2012