Start by marking “Short Stories I-IV” as Want to Read:
Short Stories I-IV

Short Stories I-IV

3.36 of 5 stars 3.36  ·  rating details  ·  11 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Kindle Edition
Published (first published June 3rd 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Short Stories I-IV, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Short Stories I-IV

Tammy
I received this book free through Goodreads and thoroughly enjoyed this set of short stories. They grab and hold your attention, make you look at things like nature vs human nature differently ("Human Nature"). The story "Susan" shows the obsession of a man for his girlfriend. As you read it you can pick up on the red flags in the relationship and you just want to tell her to stay away. Until you find out the ending... All in all its is a great collection of short stories.
Jennifer Ware
This was a nice, easy read. I borrowed this from a friend who received it free from goodreads.com. She talked about how good it was, so I wanted to check it out. Mr. Brown has the ability to build up suspence in a very short time. I can't wait to read more from him. The story of the fox was my favorite.
Lesley
Four great short stories filled with detail and the darker side of humanity. They are all different but still leave you haunted,and asking yourself questions about what if? or why? I would call this book intense and psychological definitely a great read.
Richard Cummings
Three of these four stories focus on the darker side of human activities, and leave one feeling mildly depressed. Still, they are well crafted and entertaining to read.
Angela
2.5*
A collection of four short stories and all were well written. Not particularly enthralling but good for a quick read.
Linda Nelson
I gave this book a shot. I even tried each of the stories in this book of four quick reads. None of them could hold my interest.
Claudette Melanson
Claudette Melanson marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2015
Beizal
Beizal marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2014
Nancy Girone
Nancy Girone marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2014
Elisabeth Zguta
Elisabeth Zguta marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2014
Coral
Coral marked it as to-read
May 23, 2014
Sami Sayed
Sami Sayed marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2014
Phyllis Porche
Phyllis Porche marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2014
Lotsofjoy
Lotsofjoy marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2013
Jerad
Jerad marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2013
Bookgoodies Network
Bookgoodies Network marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2013
Roy Huff
Roy Huff marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2013
Deborah Carney
Deborah Carney marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2013
Suzi Tyrrell
Suzi Tyrrell marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2013
Laura Thomas
Laura Thomas marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2013
abcdefg
abcdefg marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2012
Dlblumer Blumer
Dlblumer Blumer marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2012
Suzanne
Suzanne marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2012
Kriss
Kriss added it
Jun 24, 2012
Grampy
Grampy marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2012
Cliff Binion
Cliff Binion marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2012
Tracy
Tracy marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2011
« previous 1 3 next »
David Brown could be considered a fantasy fanatic, especially since he has spent the last 10 years developing a 47,000-year history for his fictional world of Elenchera. When converting his obsession into literary form, David commits himself to a rigorous writing and editing process before his work can meet his approval. Combined with the critical eye of his wife and a BA Honors in History and Eng ...more
More about David M. Brown...
Fezariu's Epiphany (The Elencheran Chronicles #1) Man vs Cat (The Feline Central Books, #1) A World Apart (The Elencheran Chronicles #2) The Bleaklisted Books (The Feline Central Books, #2) Hawkswood