Start by marking “Coventry Magic with Candles, Oils, and Herbs” as Want to Read:
Coventry Magic with Candles, Oils, and Herbs

Coventry Magic with Candles, Oils, and Herbs

4.49  ·  Rating Details  ·  47 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
In this work, the author shares the history of candle magic along with the recipes, spells, and divinations anyone can use to increase love, prosperity, luck, and abundance.
Published October 15th 2011 by Weiser Books

To ask other readers questions about Coventry Magic with Candles, Oils, and Herbs, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Coventry Magic with Candles, Oils, and Herbs

Teri
Feb 10, 2012 Teri rated it it was amazing
I know Jacki. I go to her shop and I've attended her classes. When I heard she was writing a book I was thrilled. And when I got my hot little hands on a signed copy I dug right in and enjoyed every page. Jacki has a way of writing that draws in the reader and makes you feel as if you're just having a conversation with a good friend. She is candid about her life experiences which she uses as examples for some of the concepts she describes. This is NOT a spell book. Rather its a how-to-do a spell ...more
Candace
Jun 21, 2012 Candace rated it really liked it
Shelves: occult
This is a very good book for those who are really interested in making their spells happen. Jacki Smith really goes behind your magic to find out what really makes your magic happen or fail. She raises some questions that make you think about yourself and why you are casting your spell. There are reasons why spells succeed and fail and this book really helps the reader, with the help with meditations and an appendix in the back to help you with your spell work. I would recommend this book for pe ...more
Aaron Meyer
Jan 26, 2013 Aaron Meyer rated it liked it
Shelves: occult
A decent introduction to candle magic. Her style of writing is enjoyable to a point, but at times her reactions to certain things become repetitive and grating. Some of her ideas have given me some things to think about, which is a good thing indeed! The only thing that really nagged at me was her constant plugging of her products. I can understand her desire to do it but there are other ways to do so.
Andie Nash
Nov 07, 2012 Andie Nash rated it really liked it
I've read a lot of books on candle magic, but this one is the best. Very informative and laid out in easy to follow lists of candle colors, essential oils, types of crystals to inhabited your spells, and there's even a section on incorporating Tarot cards into your rituals. An informative but highly entertaining book.

Jean Valjean (OG 2010)
Jean Valjean (OG 2010) marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2016
Mel
Mel marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2016
Naomi
Naomi added it
May 01, 2016
Jeannie Jordahl
Jeannie Jordahl marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2016
Sherry
Sherry rated it it was amazing
Apr 16, 2016
Witchspell
Witchspell rated it it was amazing
Apr 04, 2016
Amie
Amie marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2016
Felicity Lake
Felicity Lake marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2016
Autumn
Autumn rated it liked it
Mar 10, 2016
Christopher
Christopher marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2016
Elizabeth Mack
Elizabeth Mack rated it it was amazing
Jan 04, 2016
rolanda j bynum
rolanda j bynum rated it really liked it
Dec 16, 2015
Cate Juin
Cate Juin rated it it was amazing
Aug 19, 2015
Brett Hillman
Brett Hillman rated it it was amazing
Aug 17, 2015
Panda'S Yuki
Panda'S Yuki marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2015
Minamanjari
Minamanjari marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2015
Lorien Carrillo
Lorien Carrillo rated it it was amazing
Jun 04, 2015
Samantha  Davidson-Wlazlak
Samantha Davidson-Wlazlak rated it it was amazing
May 31, 2015
Mary King
Mary King rated it it was amazing
May 10, 2015
Paige
Paige is currently reading it
Jan 26, 2016
Cristina
Cristina marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2015
Penelope
Penelope is currently reading it
Apr 19, 2015
Hawthorn
Hawthorn rated it it was amazing
Apr 18, 2015
Tonya Brown
Tonya Brown is currently reading it
Apr 14, 2015