Coventry Magic with Candles, Oils, and Herbs

Coventry Magic with Candles, Oils, and Herbs

4.33 of 5 stars 4.33  ·  rating details  ·  21 ratings  ·  4 reviews
This book explores the history of candle magic, and shares recipes, spells and divinations anyone can use to increase love, prosperity, luck and abundance.
Published October 15th 2011 by Weiser Books

Teri
I know Jacki. I go to her shop and I've attended her classes. When I heard she was writing a book I was thrilled. And when I got my hot little hands on a signed copy I dug right in and enjoyed every page. Jacki has a way of writing that draws in the reader and makes you feel as if you're just having a conversation with a good friend. She is candid about her life experiences which she uses as examples for some of the concepts she describes. This is NOT a spell book. Rather its a how-to-do a spell...more
Candace
This is a very good book for those who are really interested in making their spells happen. Jacki Smith really goes behind your magic to find out what really makes your magic happen or fail. She raises some questions that make you think about yourself and why you are casting your spell. There are reasons why spells succeed and fail and this book really helps the reader, with the help with meditations and an appendix in the back to help you with your spell work. I would recommend this book for pe...more
Aaron Meyer
A decent introduction to candle magic. Her style of writing is enjoyable to a point, but at times her reactions to certain things become repetitive and grating. Some of her ideas have given me some things to think about, which is a good thing indeed! The only thing that really nagged at me was her constant plugging of her products. I can understand her desire to do it but there are other ways to do so.
Andie Nash
I've read a lot of books on candle magic, but this one is the best. Very informative and laid out in easy to follow lists of candle colors, essential oils, types of crystals to inhabited your spells, and there's even a section on incorporating Tarot cards into your rituals. An informative but highly entertaining book.

Jackilyn
Jackilyn marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2014
Christine Pardo-ketchen
Christine Pardo-ketchen is currently reading it
May 07, 2013
Dawn
Dawn marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2013
Sec
Sec marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2012
Liz Werth
Liz Werth marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2012
Becka
Becka is currently reading it
Oct 10, 2012
Kymberle
Kymberle marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2012
Beth
Beth added it
Sep 08, 2012
Do It Yourself Akashic Wisdom: Access the Library of Your Soul Do It Yourself Akashic Wisdom: Access the Library of Your Soul