Start by marking “My First Horse and Pony Care Book” as Want to Read:
My First Horse and Pony Care Book

My First Horse and Pony Care Book

3.79 of 5 stars 3.79  ·  rating details  ·  14 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Because even city kids dream of owning a pony someday! Award-winning author Judith Draper clearly explains every aspect of horse care, from feeding and grooming to tack cleaning and first aid. Packed with top tips, safety hints, and step-by-step instructions, this book ensures that young readers have the knowledge they need to keep a horse well fed and clean, happily stabl ...more
Published October 25th 2006 by Kingfisher (first published 2005)

To ask other readers questions about My First Horse and Pony Care Book, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My First Horse and Pony Care Book

Miri Mandel
I like this book because I looooooove horses and ponies, they're my favorite animal. It even says in the book that the white patch by it's hoof is called a sock.
It teaches you how to ride and what to wear when you're riding, to be safe and I also really wanted to ride a pony or a horse and I saw a lot of horses and I hear some by the stable near our house.
babyhippoface
Everything a young horse-lover needs to know is included in this informative, colorful book. The visually-stimulating format incorporates frequent insets, bold headings, and helpful labels on margin-to-margin, quality photographs. A solid purchase for elementary libraries, this title will stir up interest and circulate at a steady gait.
Corinne Carr
Feb 27, 2011 Corinne Carr is currently reading it
I love it it is teaching me a lot about horses and ponies you should read it if you like hoses or your about to git them
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2014
Anne Hawn Smith
Anne Hawn Smith marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2014
Alyson
Alyson marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2014
Jill
Jill added it
Jul 22, 2014
Loulie Rossmassler
Loulie Rossmassler marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2013
Tapanga
Tapanga marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2013
Summer Green
Summer Green marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2013
Cloey
Cloey added it
Feb 19, 2013
Melissa Rerko
Melissa Rerko marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2011
Nariko
Nariko added it
May 09, 2011
Wooden Horse
Wooden Horse marked it as to-read
May 04, 2011
Shawna
Shawna marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2010
Karen
Karen added it
Jul 15, 2010
Amanda
Amanda added it
Mar 24, 2010
The Ultimate Encyclopedia Of Horse Breeds And Horse Care Complete book of horses and riding: A practical training course on how to ride, with step-by-step photographs and a complete encyclopedia of horse breeds The Ultimate Book of the Horse and Rider The Complete Book of Horses, Horse Breeds & Horse Care The Book Of Horses And Horse Care: An Encyclopedia Of Horses, And A Comprehensive Guide To Horse And Pony Care