Start by marking “Temptation & Spontaneous” as Want to Read:
Temptation & Spontaneous

Temptation & Spontaneous

4.31 of 5 stars 4.31  ·  rating details  ·  86 ratings  ·  7 reviews
New York Times and USA TODAY bestselling author Brenda Jackson presents a brand-new tale of temptation in Texas.

Millionaire rancher Zeke Travers is an expert in security matters. He always separates emotion from work, until this case—and this woman—tempt him to break all the rules….

Plus a Brenda Jackson classic sizzler—Spontaneous
Published October 25th 2011 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Temptation & Spontaneous, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Temptation & Spontaneous

Cerene
Good read

Very well written. The plot of both stories was very unique and intriguing. Brenda Jackson is one of my favorites.
Cferjani
May 18, 2014 Cferjani added it
Shelves: romance-x
(blank)
Patriciaw
Enjoyed Sheila and Zeke's story. Suspect Brenda Jackson has found a new family to write about--the Travers family--what with Zeke's five brothers and one sister. I think what I enjoyed most about this romance was that it didn't make me think at all about the Madaris/Steele/Westmoreland books. This too was Black romance, and it came with Jackson's trademark "hot and sexy", but there was a tenderness to the story that made it unique. Very nice.
Odessa Nance
The two books were pretty good. The plot was entertaining. I like that both stories were about investigating or police work. Very interesting.
Michelle
Always enjoy BJ's books. Another one to add to the collection. Like the Texas Cattleman Series'
Fanci
I just Love Brenda Jackson.... I loved it like everything else of hers that I read!
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Texas Cattleman's Club: The Showdown
Myeeshia Carter
Myeeshia Carter marked it as to-read
Nov 27, 2014
Shurhonda Dorrough
Shurhonda Dorrough marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2014
Barb
Barb marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2014
Carilu
Carilu marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2014
Carol
Carol added it
Sep 23, 2014
Linda Evans ferrell
Linda Evans ferrell marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2014
Juanna Oliva-holloway
Juanna Oliva-holloway marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2014
Nali
Nali added it
Jun 01, 2014
Josette Patterson
Josette Patterson marked it as to-read
May 22, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

Brenda Jackson was born and raised in Jacksonville, Florida. She got married to Gerald, her high school sweetheart, in 1972 after graduating from high school. She went on to earn a degree in business administration from Jacksonville University, and to expand their family by having two sons, Gerald Jr. and Brando
More about Brenda Jackson...
Irresistible Forces (Steele Series #5) Delaney's Desert Sheikh (The Westmorelands #1) Thorn's Challenge (The Westmoreland Series) A Little Dare (The Westmoreland Series) Riding The Storm (The Westmoreland Series)