Start by marking “The Innocent Witness (Protection Specialists, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Innocent Witness (Protection Specialists, #1)

The Innocent Witness (Protection Specialists #1)

4.07 of 5 stars 4.07  ·  rating details  ·  74 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Faith sustained Vivian Grant through her horrible childhood and loveless marriage, but how much more can she take? Her husband has been killed. Her autistic son is the only witness. And someone is twisting the evidence to place the blame on her. Viv has no one to trust—and danger is closing in.

A failed protection detail cost former Secret Service agent Anthony Carlucci his
Published July 5th 2011 by Harlequin (first published July 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about The Innocent Witness, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Innocent Witness

Maggie Lynch
I must admit, I am already a Terri fan, but this is the best book yet by her. This book begins her "protection specialists" series. I loved the autistic son--very realistically portrayed, and I could totally identify with Vivian and how she puts her son first above all else. I believe most mothers are heroic, but in this case Vivian is amazing. Great Job.
Brenda
Not my thing. I just couldn't get into this one.
Judine
While I liked how Anthony's story is relayed, I found his ultimate over-coming of guilt unsatisfying. Also, Viv's ability to handle her son is great, but the action was a bit too much too fast. I didn't feel like I had time to breathe between some of the bomb blasts and kidnappings.
Ileana

Fast paced book that grabs your attention from cover to cover. I really enjoyed the strong characters and the well developed story line. This is the fist novel that I read from Terri Reed and I can tells you that it will no be my last!!
Aletha
Shows the remarkable love & devotion that a mother has for her child.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Protection Specialists
Category: Inspirational Romance
Nina
this was so good, I picked it up and didn't stop reading!
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Protection Specialists
Sam Shivy
Sam Shivy marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2015
Kathie
Kathie added it
Jul 03, 2015
Karen Gregory
Karen Gregory marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2015
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2015
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2015
Stephanie Brush
Stephanie Brush marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2015
Bethany
Bethany marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2015
Aleisha Stephens
Aleisha Stephens marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2015
Linda Straub
Linda Straub marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2015
Sara
Sara marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2015
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2015
Wanda Campbell
Wanda Campbell marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2015
Nancy Luebke
Nancy Luebke marked it as to-read
Unsolved Mystery
Unsolved Mystery marked it as to-read
Megan
Megan marked it as to-read
Susan Costantini
Susan Costantini marked it as to-read
May 09, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 Apr 27, 2015 05:57PM
At an early age Terri Reed discovered the wonderful world of fiction and declared she would one day write a book. Now she is fulfilling that dream and enjoys writing for Harlequin's Love Inspired lines. She is an active member of both Romance Writers of America and American Christian Fiction Writers. She resides in the Pacific Northwest with her college-sweetheart husband, two wonderful children, ...more
More about Terri Reed...

Protection Specialists (4 books)
  • The Secret Heiress (Protection Specialists, #2)
  • The Doctor's Defender (Protection Specialists, #3)
  • The Cowboy Target (Protection Specialists, #4)
Scent of Danger (Texas K-9 Unit #5) Daughter of Texas (Texas Ranger Justice, #1) The Deputy's Duty (Fitzgerald Bay, #6) Undercover Marriage Treasure Creek Dad (Alaskan Bride Rush,  #2)