Petualangan Tiga Kurcaci Jail

Petualangan Tiga Kurcaci Jail

3.95 of 5 stars 3.95  ·  rating details  ·  20 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Paperback, 1st ed., 104 pages
Published July 1990 by Gramedia (first published 1968)

cindy
3 kurcaci nakal tak diundang ke pesta ultah putri belinda di istana, lalu menyamar jd tukang sulap stlh diajari seorang penyihir jahat. ternyata penyihir ingin menculik putri belinda. 3 kurcaci berpetualang untuk mencari dan membebaskan putri.
*bersambung ke buku #2, akhir petualangan 3 kurcaci*

terjemahannya rada lucu, jd pengin tahu, itu makhluk 'tuyul' diterjemahin dari kata apa ya??

karya enyd blyton tapi bukan seri kisah petualangan (5 sekawan dll) ato sekolah asrama (si kembar dll).
Arlene
Bad things can only come from bad thoughts or actions. I don't really know why, but this is my all-time favorite since I was a kid. I've read this over so many times. I still have this book, and when I need a good cheer, I read it again even till now (and it's a children book)! I think it's because it brings me back to my childhood days when all I have to worry about is what to read next! I'm forever grateful to my cousin Goldie for introducing me to Enid Blyton's books.
Ari
Ari marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2014
Joshua Keefe
Joshua Keefe marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2014
Ailsa
Ailsa added it
Jul 20, 2013
Patricia Sandjaja
Patricia Sandjaja marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2013
Rachel Triska
Rachel Triska marked it as to-read
May 15, 2011
Laura added it
Apr 12, 2011
Palupisaja
Palupisaja marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2010
Nafiza
Nafiza added it
May 18, 2010
Born in 1897 in South London, Enid Mary Blyton was the eldest of three children, and showed an early interest in music and reading. She was educated at St. Christopher's School, Beckenham, and - having decided not to pursue her music - at Ipswich High School, where she trained as a kindergarten teacher. She taught for five years before her 1924 marriage to editor Hugh Pollock, with whom she had tw...more
More about Enid Blyton...
The Magic Faraway Tree (The Faraway Tree, #2) The Enchanted Wood (The Faraway Tree, #1) Five on a Treasure Island (Famous Five, #1) The Faraway Tree Stories (The Faraway Tree #1-3) The Folk of the Faraway Tree (The Faraway Tree, #3)