Start by marking “Warrior Prayers: Praying the Word for Boys in the Areas They Need it Most” as Want to Read:
Warrior Prayers: Praying the Word for Boys in the Areas They Need it Most

Warrior Prayers: Praying the Word for Boys in the Areas They Need it Most

Kindle Edition
Published May 2nd 2011 (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Warrior Prayers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Warrior Prayers

Julia
Mar 25, 2013 Julia rated it it was amazing
This is a wonderful book of prayers. Convicting reminder of what should motivate the desisions I make while parenting Caleb. Made me cry a lot haha, purely out of desire for these prayers to become true for him.
Amanda Craft
Aug 16, 2012 Amanda Craft rated it it was amazing
This book has been life changing for me as a mom! Praying scripture for my son and my husband is amazing. It's a must read for moms with boys wanting to do all they can to raise a godly son!
Marissa
Aug 02, 2012 Marissa rated it really liked it
found this great e-book through an online challenge to prayer for my boys every day for 21 days through the MOB Society. As I'm sure you could guess at this point, if you don't already know, I am a mom to two young boys. And I was having one of those days where the word no seemed like the only word I knew, and my nerves were raw. So just like most great moms of this generation, I went to the web - I mean isn't that what we all do??

It didn't take long to find the MOB's site, and it was full of e
Cheree
Mar 30, 2013 Cheree rated it it was amazing
As a new parent (of a boy) there are so many things to worry about. As a Christian (who would like to impart my faith on my son) there are ever more things that make me worry.

I found this book to be an great source of comfort and direction on how I can pray for my son. The biggest thing I took away from this book is that I am not in control. There is nothing I can do to force my son (or anyone) to be who I want them to be, except pray. This is something I already believe, but it was a good remi
Jaime Crawford
Jul 03, 2012 Jaime Crawford rated it really liked it
This is a very easy read, but oh, so very applicable if you are Mommy to son(s). There are so many areas where boys in today's culture can be attacked and sideswiped into worldly behavior. We parents need to rise up and commit to pray for God's finest and ultimate will for these young men of tomorrow. It's a battlefield I'm willing to enter, but only with the fortitude of God's backing and Scriptural prayers such as these.
Penelope
May 10, 2012 Penelope rated it really liked it
Shelves: non-fiction
While this book isn't for everyone, I would definitely recommend it for mom's of boys who like praying the Word over them. My favorite part of the book was the prayers based on the Bible geared for those wonderful, active boys in our lives; they were spot on. I know I will be referring to this book again for prayer for my son as he grows.
Rachel
May 24, 2012 Rachel rated it it was amazing
This book will open your eyes to the importance of praying scripture over your children. I feel like my prayer life has been changed forever!
Carla Williams
May 14, 2014 Carla Williams rated it it was amazing
Shelves: finished
I love how she is so humbled and can share getting into the nitty gritty! I love being shown how to really open my heart and pray for my son.
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it really liked it
Feb 17, 2014
Renee Pech
Renee Pech rated it really liked it
Mar 07, 2015
Amy
Apr 08, 2014 Amy rated it liked it
enjoyed reading this book, god read for mommys with little boys!
Michelle Moore
Michelle Moore rated it it was amazing
Aug 15, 2014
Amanda
Amanda rated it it was amazing
Dec 11, 2011
Kate
Kate rated it it was amazing
Apr 14, 2015
Catha
Catha rated it it was amazing
Apr 09, 2016
Jontie Meehan
Jontie Meehan rated it it was amazing
Sep 07, 2012
Hope
Hope rated it really liked it
Dec 07, 2011
Leann
Leann rated it liked it
Jun 28, 2011
Angela
Angela rated it it was amazing
Nov 18, 2012
Erin
Erin rated it really liked it
Jun 21, 2016
Jeannie Denney
Jeannie Denney rated it it was amazing
Jan 11, 2015
Sarah rated it it was amazing
Oct 13, 2013
Shawnna Householder
Shawnna Householder rated it it was amazing
Jul 18, 2014
Sara H
Sara H rated it really liked it
Jun 12, 2012
Janel Ross
Janel Ross rated it really liked it
Jul 19, 2014
Jennifer rated it really liked it
Jun 11, 2014
Angie Schott
Angie Schott rated it it was amazing
Dec 31, 2013
Gračë Êž
Gračë Êž rated it liked it
May 05, 2016
Gretchen
Gretchen rated it liked it
Apr 28, 2012
Sarah Torna Roberts
Sarah Torna Roberts rated it it was ok
Dec 30, 2011
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Hope For The Weary Mom
  • The Ministry of Motherhood: Following Christ's Example in Reaching the Hearts of Our Children
  • Pursuit of Proverbs 31
  • Your Boy: Raising a Godly Son in an Ungodly World
  • The Trivia Lover's Guide to the World: Geography for the Lost and Found
  • A Parent's Guide to Asperger Syndrome and High-Functioning Autism, First Edition: How to Meet the Challenges and Help Your Child Thrive
  • My ABC Bible Verses
  • Craving God A 21-day Devotional Challenge to Accompany Made To Crave
  • Raising Kids with Character That Lasts
  • Out of the Spin Cycle: Devotions to Lighten Your Mother Load
  • Impact My Life:  Biblical Mentoring Simplified
  • All Cracked Up
  • And Then I Had Teenagers: Encouragement for Parents of Teens and Preteens
  • The Fire of the Word: Meeting God on Holy Ground
  • Beyond Bath Time: Embracing Motherhood as a Sacred Role (True Woman)
  • 40 Days without Food: Divine Goodness to a Starving Soul
  • An Expose on Teen Sex and Dating: What's Really Going On and How to Talk About It
  • That's My Teenage Son: How Moms Can Influence Their Boys to Become Good Men