Start by marking “Kardashian Konfidential: New! Inside Kim's Wedding with Never-Seen Pix, Plus a New Chapter!” as Want to Read:

3.62 of 5 stars 3.62  ·  rating details  ·  120 ratings  ·  8 reviews
New! Exclusive!

Inside Kim's wedding with never-seen pix

Plus!

An amazing new chapter on the secrets of our success!

You know a lot about us from watching our TV shows, but you don’t know everything... yet! Come on in to our very first book and find out the real scoop about what it’s like to be the Kardashian sisters. We love the red carpet, clothes, clubs and big events—and o
Published November 22nd 2011 by St. Martin's Press

To ask other readers questions about Kardashian Konfidential, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kardashian Konfidential

KM Cunanan

This book is for the true Kardashian fan. Best parts for me were those that described their lives before the fame they are experiencing right now. It shows where they came from which attributes to how they are today.
Emily
Interesting but this is really for the true fan of the Kardashians. Some of the early chapters were more interesting than the later ones, but a fun read nonetheless.
Fran

Kardashian Konfidential

Reviewed by Fran Lewis

Sisters: never were there such devoted sisters as the song says. Well: The three Kardashian sistahs as they would say are not any different than you and your sisters except maybe their fairytale life, their amazing childhoods filled with parties, animals, great parents, glitz and glam. But, one thing that rings true throughout this entire book is their loyalty and love for each other and family bond. Intertwined in each chapter, which the reader will
Delicious Strawberry
Wait. Don't these ladies already have several books about themselves? Granted, this book has been out for a while now. It's embarrassing now, what with the state of Kim's marriage. This book serves as a warning for those who want to write their own glamorous autobiographies. I have better things to fill my house with than this 'book'.
Virginia
The Kardashians attempted to expand their ever-successful empire by releasing "Kardashian Konfidential." This book (if you can call it that) is full of fluff, vein musings and boring ramblings by the three sisters. If you are a true Kardashian fan, spend your time reading Kris Jenner's memoir and skip this waste of time, doll.
Vanessa
I felt this was another addition to things available for their fan base and that it's definitely for their true fans. If you're not that interested don't bother with this book. I loved how it gave insight to things about their lives before fame and really made me appreciate the love they have for each other.
Brandy
Love the personal family pictures & stories they shared in the book...so cute!
Samanthacarina
Samanthacarina marked it as to-read
May 19, 2015
Christina
Christina marked it as to-read
May 17, 2015
Jill
Jill marked it as to-read
May 15, 2015
Ria Mahay
Ria Mahay marked it as to-read
May 04, 2015
Kseniya Fyodorova
Kseniya Fyodorova marked it as to-read
May 03, 2015
Gigi Soto
Gigi Soto marked it as to-read
May 02, 2015
Sharon Richards
Sharon Richards marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2015
Zama
Zama is currently reading it
Apr 27, 2015
Jessica Grey
Jessica Grey marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2015
Louise Petersen
Louise Petersen marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2015
Kirsten
Kirsten marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2015
Joelle Angela
Joelle Angela marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2015
Jon
Jon marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2015
Lauren Amanda
Lauren Amanda marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2015
Lauren Smith
Lauren Smith marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2015
America Chavez
America Chavez marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2015
Nafsika
Nafsika marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2015
  • Starving Jesus: Off the Pew, Into the World
  • 501 Must-Know Speeches
  • True Whit: Designing a Life of Style, Beauty, and Fun
  • Confessions of an Heiress: A Tongue-in-Chic Peek Behind the Pose
  • Good Bones, Great Pieces: The Seven Essential Pieces That Will Carry You Through a Lifetime
  • Jen-X: Jenny McCarthy's Open Book
  • InStyle: Instant Style: Your Season-by-Season Guide for Work and Weekend
  • I Want to Be Her!: How Friends and Strangers Helped Shape My Style
  • Tom Ford
  • Furniture Makeovers: Simple Techniques for Transforming Furniture with Paint, Stains, Paper, Stencils, and More
  • You Only Live Once
  • Makeup Your Mind: Express Yourself
  • Never Say Never: Finding A Life That Fits
Kimberly Noel "Kim" Kardashian was born in Los Angeles, California, the daughter of late attorney Robert Kardashian and Kris Jenner (née Houghton). She is of Armenian descent with her paternal great-grandparents (Armenian-American) immigrating to Los Angeles and Scottish, Dutch, and Native American (mother) descent.

Kardashian has two sisters, Kourtney and Khloé, and one brother, Robert. She has st
More about Kim Kardashian...
Kim Kardashian West: Selfish Kardashian Konfidential Dollhouse Kardashian Konfidential The Fashion, The Passion, The Kardashian: Tips on Style and Love from Kardashian Konfidential