Start by marking “Paris Hide and Seek” as Want to Read:
Paris Hide and Seek

Paris Hide and Seek

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  9 ratings  ·  3 reviews
For readers with sharp eyes!

Theo’s little dog Potchi is a terrible tease: He keeps running away and getting lost in Paris!
Please help Theo find his mischievous little pet. Be ready for an expedition that will take you all over the city – north, south, east, and west! Follow Theo from the Louvre Museum to the Gare Saint-Lazare with side trips to the Champs-Élysées and the Z
Published January 1st 2009 by Parigramme (first published 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Paris Hide and Seek, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Paris Hide and Seek

Dolly
Jul 04, 2011 Dolly rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: parents reading with their children
This is a fun little book, similar in many ways to Where's Waldo?. In each page, the reader searches for Theo and Potchi, but also learn just a little bit about many of the more famous sites around the city. It's an interesting book and a great way to introduce Paris to a young child.
Mar Dixon
Paris Hide-and-Seek: For Readers with Sharp Eyes!
Published by Parigramme , 2009
Boardback, 60 pages

This summer, my family had a wonderful vacation to Paris to visit the museums and art galleries. We were amazed at the wonderful books that were geared just to children within the many bookshops, many having art magazines just for kids! As most were in French, we were limited to what we could purchase, however, the minute my husband and daughter laid eyes on this book, they knew it was a must have.
Jason
Cute illustrations with some nice facts about Paris. A good way to relive my trip.
Manchuta Sanukpongsatorn
Manchuta Sanukpongsatorn is currently reading it
Mar 17, 2014
Natanry Bastos
Natanry Bastos marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2013
Madison
Madison marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2012