Start by marking “Cannibal Serial Killers: Profiles of Depraved Flesh-Eating Murderers” as Want to Read:
Cannibal Serial Killers: Profiles of Depraved Flesh-Eating Murderers

Cannibal Serial Killers: Profiles of Depraved Flesh-Eating Murderers

4.05  ·  Rating Details  ·  44 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
INSIDE THE WORLD OF FLESH-EATING KILLERS
Delving deep into the twisted actions of Hannibal Lecter-type murderers, "Cannibal Serial Killers" profiles the depraved individuals who prolong their horrific crimes beyond the thrill of the chase to a perverse ritualized finale. More than just stomach-churning stories, this terrifying book provides precise accounts and fascinating
Published May 1st 2011 by Ulysses Press (first published March 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Cannibal Serial Killers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cannibal Serial Killers

Pauline
Jan 12, 2012 Pauline rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: non-fiction
I am possibly a bit too enthusiastic about serial killers, but who can resist a title like this. "Cannibal Serial Killer: Profiles of Depraved Flesh-eating Murderers" --it basically screams to be read.

Overall, this book was great. It gave a lot of details about the past of the killers and what they were known for as well as how they preferred to eat their victims. I found it extremely informative and entertaining. I would recommend it to anyone who is interested in this sort of thing.
Guillermo
May 01, 2013 Guillermo rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: non-fiction
This book was the first I read this year, and I am so glad I did. After all, I am an avid documentary watcher from Investigation Discovery and shows about true crime and serial killers profiling, and so on. This book, right alongside How Life Imitates Chess by Garry Kasparov, is probably one of the best Ive read this year.

The book full title is Cannibal Serial Killers, Profiles ofDepraved Flesh-Eating Murderers, and its author is an expert criminologist.

The book starts by telling the history of
Alexander
Apr 27, 2014 Alexander rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-i-own
a basic overview, It had some detail but really a starting point from which to find more information and material on fascinating killers.
Teresa
Oct 28, 2013 Teresa rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: true-crime
A really awesome and interesting book which included accounts of various cannibals who I had never heard of before but who were nonetheless interesting. Not only did it report on modern day cannibal serial killers but ones dating back to the late 1800's aswell. If you are a squirmer like me and can't handle blood and guts it takes some effort to read because of the detail and extracts from the killers own confessions. It was overall fascinating though and a book worth checking out if you are int ...more
Sara
Feb 09, 2014 Sara rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: true-crime
Very interesting & well worth the read if you can stomach the gory details.
Erin colon
Jan 05, 2015 Erin colon rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was great I have a unhealthy obsession with serial killers so when I read this book I was not disappointed I enjoyed this book and this was added to my collection of fascinating books I highly recommend this book if you have the guts (pun intended)
Taylor
Taylor marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2016
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2015
Jessicka Cameron
Jessicka Cameron rated it liked it
Oct 07, 2015
Desiree
Desiree marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2015
Liz Drake
Liz Drake rated it it was ok
Aug 16, 2015
Jim Wallace
Jim Wallace marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2015
Alice Knight
Alice Knight marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2015
Rosemarie
Rosemarie rated it it was amazing
Nov 15, 2015
Neverdust
Neverdust marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2015
Morgan Davis
Morgan Davis rated it really liked it
Jun 11, 2015
Shannon
Shannon rated it really liked it
Aug 27, 2015
Dawn Moniz
Dawn Moniz marked it as to-read
May 15, 2015
Murphy
Murphy added it
May 06, 2015
Aleisha Langmann
Aleisha Langmann rated it really liked it
Apr 18, 2015
Eirien
Eirien marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2015
Berna
Berna rated it it was amazing
Mar 30, 2015
Ciara Salazar
Ciara Salazar marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2015
Lauren
Lauren rated it it was amazing
Sep 05, 2015
Ridge Briel
Ridge Briel marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2015
Josh Smith
Josh Smith marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2014