Start by marking “Beyond Forgiveness” as Want to Read:
Beyond Forgiveness

Beyond Forgiveness

Tracson Cordera and his cousin Billy were best friends. They'd built their cattle ranches side by side during the Gold Rush years in Montana Territory. One spring day Trac made a foolish bet with his head-strong cousin. Billy was killed, leaving his young wife Janie a widow. Trac's guilt and Janie's hatred of him changed everything. He couldn't stay and he couldn't go, but ...more
Published January 2011 by Xulon Press

To ask other readers questions about Beyond Forgiveness, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beyond Forgiveness

Poonam
Nov 07, 2012 Poonam rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book.It touched me when Janie blamed Trac for her husband's death.My heart went out to Trac for bearing the guilt and total unconditional love for her.I enjoyed the way how Trac did his best to help Janie and her baby. Love the brother - sister relationship[ Trac and Lousia ] and Lousia's kids too.Love the epilogue too.:D
Terri
Nov 14, 2012 Terri rated it liked it
This was a freebie. All in all, it was a good book. I read it in nearly one setting. It is set in the 1800's in frontier Montana. This book has strong Christian themes, based on forgiveness, charity, prayer and faith - though to be honest, this book doesn't beat you over the head with an effort to promote Faith. Though I am a regular church-goer myself, I usually avoid Christian themed stories since they tend to get preachy and avoid any of life's little humanisms (like sex, or hard feelings or ...more
Sarah Beth
Dec 06, 2011 Sarah Beth rated it liked it
I won a signed copy (!) of this novel as a giveaway on Goodreads. This novel is a sweet, Christian story of a man wracked by guilt after his cousin and best friend dies, leaving behind a young widow. Plotwise, it reminded me a lot of Love Comes Softly by Janette Oke, which is about a young widow and widower who find love together. That likeness is definitely a good thing because Love Comes Softly is one of my favorite books and series. I felt like Trac was a good man who worked hard to do what ...more
Jolie
Nov 21, 2012 Jolie rated it really liked it
A very sweet Christian western romance. The beginning started with a funeral and it ended with a wedding. Everything else in between made up for a great story.

I do say, if I was Trac or Louisa, I would have told Janie where to go. I understand that she was grieving but still. She was rude and spoiled. I do give Trac and Louisa major props for dealing with her childish behavior. I love that their faith was a cornerstone in everything that they did....including dealing with Janie.

Will I read this
Grace G
Jan 17, 2012 Grace G rated it liked it
This was a free book through goodreads giveaway. This book was very fast to read and was about two cousins growing up in Montana. A bet was placed which went wrong and cost the life of billy. Trac feels very bad as feels responsible for this and had a hard time moving on. He ends up falling in love w cousins wife. Totally enjoyed this book.
Emily Ventura
Nov 26, 2012 Emily Ventura rated it really liked it

Very engaging story. The only downfalls being a rocky beginning (very wordy and disjointed through the first chapter but not in the rest of the book) and poor punctuation with misplaced quotation marks in much of the kindle version.
Otherwise a good read.
Karen
Jul 20, 2013 Karen rated it it was amazing
I fell in love with this story and was pulling that Tracson would win Janie's heart. It's hard to lose a husband(Janie) and a brother(Trac). I could feel each and every emotion each character portrait. Once again I found a book I couldn't put down until I finished it.
Rachel
May 21, 2013 Rachel rated it liked it
Shelves: first-reads
This was a First Reads book.

Sometimes it is nice to read a book that is just a really nice story. This is one of those. It really highlights the good in people. I enjoyed it and will probably took for more from the same author.
LadyCalico
Jun 07, 2013 LadyCalico rated it it was amazing
An unusual and often heart-breaking Western romance with exceptionally well drawn and very human characters. I really loved this story.
Jeanette
Jeanette rated it liked it
Jan 03, 2016
Elayne Cox
Elayne Cox rated it really liked it
Apr 26, 2016
Emily Deese
Emily Deese rated it it was amazing
Jan 08, 2014
Julie
Julie rated it really liked it
Aug 15, 2014
Kelsy
Kelsy rated it it was ok
Dec 07, 2012
Heather
Heather rated it liked it
Jul 12, 2014
Debcoats
Debcoats rated it really liked it
Jun 25, 2014
Liz
Liz rated it it was amazing
Sep 12, 2012
Turnerrebecca
Turnerrebecca rated it really liked it
Sep 11, 2013
Jennifer Springer
Jennifer Springer rated it it was amazing
May 18, 2014
Susan Milford-betts
Susan Milford-betts rated it it was amazing
Jan 25, 2015
Shellie
Shellie rated it really liked it
May 03, 2013
Kailyn
Kailyn rated it it was ok
Dec 14, 2014
Beth
Beth rated it liked it
Aug 18, 2013
Shari Davis
Shari Davis rated it did not like it
Nov 02, 2015
Jovita Salinas
Jovita Salinas rated it it was ok
Feb 14, 2013
Stacey
Stacey rated it really liked it
Dec 12, 2015
Tiffanie
Tiffanie rated it liked it
Jul 24, 2012
Crystal Brown
Crystal Brown rated it really liked it
Sep 05, 2014
Amy
Nov 16, 2012 Amy rated it it was ok
Wasnt great
Kaka Angga
Kaka Angga rated it liked it
Jan 27, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Walk In Beauty (Rainsinger, #1)
  • Fezariu's Epiphany (The Elencheran Chronicles #1)
  • The Captain's Christmas Family (Glass Slipper Brides, #1)
  • A River to Cross
  • Breathe
  • Into the Arms of a Cowboy
  • More Precious Than Gold
  • Who Shot The Sheriff?
  • Seeing the Elephant (Wildflowers, #1)
  • Meatless Meals for Meat Eaters: Over 150 Delicious Recipes
  • The Rebel's Pledge
  • One Little Speck
  • A Cowboy for Christmas
  • Shadows on the Sand (Seaside Mysteries)
  • At the Cowboy's Mercy (Taming the Cowboy, #1)
  • A Love for Delicious
  • A Family For Christmas (Treasures Of The Rockies, #2)
  • Love in Disguise